Don’t trust too much, that too much will hurt you, twice

Never Know, Never Predict Love

for this chapter, there's a few of words that may inconvenient to you. i can't think any other words to replace it. 

beware!  foul language ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hae Ri's pov

My days went on just like that, passed with month until the ninth months some rumors had been lingering in the air about me.

 

Have you heard about the new girl, Hae ri. She is not as innocence as we thought, she’s a two-faced . She even seduced the two most popular guys in the school and flirts with them every day. She's the cause for the two best friends to fight with each other only to win her. So disgusting and I even think she’s a nice person though, seeing her personality.

 

This kinds of rumors didn’t hurt me but I worried about my friends who knew who I was. Ji eun and the others had been mad and going around telling other students to shut up. I kept telling them it’s alright but they disagreed with me being silent about receiving this kind of treatment.

So, I decided to find L.Joe and Myungsoo to confront them about this rumor. Finally, I meet Myungsoo, who was playing with his favourite guitar in the music room. I took a seat beside him and began to speak when he opened his mouth first, “I already know about what are you going to talk about but I don’t care about the rumors. I know you and you know me, which are enough for me. About my friendship with L.Joe, it’s not your fault but we have been like that long before you came here. So, don’t worry too much,” Myungsoo finished it with a soothing voice. 

So, we just stayed like that for a few minutes while listening to his guitar. We enjoyed the silent atmosphere because it's not uncomfortable for us.

 

“Hey, baby. What are you doing here? Not going to meet me? It’s been a while since we talk to each other, right?” suddenly I heard someone whispering next to my ear while his breath was on my neck. At the same time, I began to tense up when I felt a pairs of arms encircling my waist giving a shock to me. My past incident came back like a flash in my minds and I started to whimper on my seat causing Myungsoo aware of what was happening to me.

He turned to his right and grabbed the hands that were on my waist just now while shouting, “What are you doing? You know she hates skinship, right? What are you planning?” and they kept fighting with each other.

My tears that I controlled since just now were rolling uncontrollably on my cheeks as I kept reminiscing that incident. I closed my eyes because I didn’t want to see that painful memories but it kept coming up. When they heard my shriek voice, “no. No. Please don’t. Help me. Myungsoo,” only then they realized that I was sobbing not far from them.

I could hear them stumbling to come over to me but they didn’t touch me. Myungsoo and L.Joe just called my name for a few times until I opened my eyes to see them worried about my condition.

“No, don’t come near me. Please. I’m alright. Just let me being like his, I will calm down for a while,” I said between my sobs. When I finally calm down, I did not see L.Joe’s presence anymore. I knew Myungsoo was worried about me but he knew if he touched me, it would worsen my situation.

“Myungsoo, I’m sorry. This is the second time you have seen this side of me. Thank you for watching over me,” I apologized to Myungsoo before us apart to our own class.

"It’s alright. You can tell me anytime whenever you’re ready. Don’t push yourself too much and take a rest at home,” he said while watching me entered my class safely.

 

 

a/n: did you noticed it? the word in bold. what do you think? 

      the title. does it rings any bell to you?^^