Suho and Kai first encounter

Nostalgia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina

I met Suho-sshi again today. I think he wasn't in a good mood. He saw me but just ignored me.

Waeirrae?

It's okay. It's not like that we're so close.

I called his name. "Kim Suho-sshi!!" I yelled as he walked past by me.

He turned his direction to where I am. A blank expression was written on his face. I don't know what to say anyway, whether ask him what's wrong or just pretend that I didn't see his expression.

I approached him. "Is there something wrong?" I asked in a formal way. He looked at me. He slowly shook his head. He cleared his throat.

"Did you come here alone?" He asked. We're at the hallway going to the library.

"Aniyo... I'm with my friend.. He's already inside.." I replied.

"Is that the same friend you were waiting yesterday?" I nod.

"He's the only friend I have here in Seoul... And you ofcourse." I shyly answered. He smiled.

"Why?!" I asked. His mood gets better than before that he can't even stop smiling.

"It's nothing... I'm just happy that you considered me as a friend." He blubbered. What will I call him then if not a friend? Aigoo.

"Waeyo? Do you not feel the same? If it's love, then it's an unrequited love..." I uttered with a grin.

He smiled again. "We're the same...I also have only three friends in the world.. Sad to say, the one is already dead..." I was taken aback by his word. I really don't know how and what to react. It must be a sad story for him. He looks so much affected.

"You're one of them..." He smiled again... I smiled too.

"The other one is my girlfriend. Krystal." He mentioned.

"Good for you then..." I answered. I was wondering where's that girlfriend he's talking about. I haven't seen her since the very first day I met Suho. I wanted to ask him but I guess he had already read my mind.

"She's busy at work. She's being trained by her father to manage their business. She's an heiress that's why..." He added.

He noticed that I am not convinced in his story at all. Not at all. He laughed.

"See, I know you wouldn't believe at all. I shouldn't have tell it." I scoffed.

"You must be a lucky guy!" I sighed as I already entered the library.

 

 

Inside the library...

I searched the table where Kai is...

There you go. I saw a sleeping guy at the corner. I approached him. I removed one earpiece on his ear.

"Sleeping is not allowed here." I whispered.

"Aye! Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be on your class?" He asked.

He's so stubborn. He even rested his head on a better position without waiting for my answer.

"Yahhhh!" I gave a strong tap on his back.

"Ouch!!" he yelled.

What the! He has forgotten that he's inside the library. I covered his mouth. "ssssshhhh"

While we're having a commotion on the corner, Suho approached us. He sitted infront of Kai. Kai freezed. His eyes only to Suho. And also to Suho. They both freese. What's happening with this two?

Let me break the ice in here! The mood is getting tensed.

I cleared my throat I gazed to Suho. "He's my friend... Kai. Han Kai."

I said introducing each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter