Kim Family

Nostalgia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim is a picture of a happy family. Kim Jonghyun is a responsible father to Suho. Suho is believed to be the only son of Kim family. He is most favored by their grandfather. Kim Suho is the only heir to their family business. Not until one day, Son Hye Jin appeared. Son Hye Jin is the mother of the 10 year-old boy Kim Jong-in.

 

Son Hye Jin is Kim Jonghyun’s past affair. He never thought that he has a son to her. This incident plainly ruined everything. Jonghyun has nothing to do but to accept Jong-in as his own son because that’s the truth. He even undergo DNA test just to confirm if he’s really his son and it did matched.

 

But their grandfather can’t accept Jong-in. He only recognizes Suho as his grandson and will leave everything under Suho’s name and nothing for Jong-in.

 

Suho’s mother is also against Jonghyun accepting Jong-in living with them.

 

Jong-in’s mother is ill and she’s almost dying. And leaving Jong-in in his father’s hand is the only remedy left for her to feel at ease when she’ll leave.

 

The 13-year old Suho is happy because he already has a dongsaeng he thought that was adopted. Not knowing that his existence in their home has already ruined his family.

 

Suho’s parents had a fight every now and then which made Suho cry every night.

 

“What’s the matter again mom?” Clueless Suho asked his mother.

“You should not stay close to Jong-in, you understand?” she replied.

“But why? He’s my brother.”

“No. He’s not my son. He’s your father’s son from another woman.” She mouthed while tears form from her eyes.

“Eoma…Is he the reason why you and dad are always fighting?”

She nods “You should not befriend him. He’s dangerous.” She warned.

Suho nodded. “Arasso eomma…”

From then on, Suho discovered that Jong-in is the root of all the commotion in their family. Suho started to hold grudge against Jong-in. Although he pity Jong-in because he’s just a poor boy with no one his side, Suho didn’t also want see his mother cry.

 

Months passed and Jong-in’s mother died. He gave his final respect together with their father and Suho.

 

--

Suho felt very guilty about avoiding Jong-in. He wants to approach his brother but he cannot because it’s what her mother prohibit the most.

 

He saw Jong-in watching a movie on his room and Suho finds it interesting.

 

“ssssshhhhh… don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter