Well, This is Awkward....

Give Me the Usual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Iced mocha with boba, please," Sehun huffed as he ordered at the counter, to Kyungsoo's pleasure. He was such a hard worker, he didn't even realize the moody tone hidden in Sehun's gruff voice today. Sehun was in a particularly bad mood, much to Luhan's dismay. He sensed it as soon as he walked in and had not taken his eyes off of him since.

"That'll be $3.2-" Kyungsoo stated cheerily before being cut off by Sehun's irritated interjection.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I come here everyday if you haven't noticed. By the way, you should tell your manager to stop eye ing the customers, in particular, me," the other sighed as he reached deep into his back pocket for the fee for the drink. Kyungsoo's smile didn't falter in the least; hi8s ability to stay optimistic was why his boyfriend, Kai, loved him so dearly. However, across the tiny shop, Luhan shifted uncomfortably as he awkwardly decided to sort out sugar packets from salt packets on a different counter. This was not going to be an easy day for him, he knew it; yet, he was still going to try.

"Thank you," Kyungsoo beamed as he received the money and nodded to Lay to start preparing the drink.

"Thank yourself," Sehun retorted, annoyed, as he chose a spot near the window where the sun baked all in it's path to sit at for the wait. Kyungsoo dismissed the comment as he swayed back and forth to music that wasn't there, lost in his own little world of happiness that he had made for himself. Luhan grinned at how adorably naive Kyungsoo was sometimes. It melted his heart to think that some people out there were just like Kyungsoo, not burdened by any troubles, past or present, at all and could still maintain a sweet, childish smile like his. Why couldn't he be like that?

"Hi, here you go," Lay called to him as he waved his drink in the air as if it were a white flag and he was surrendering. The only thing he was surrendering was his precious hours of sleep in the morning to be up to work there at the shop; however, since he was convinced he was a unicorn, he could easily heal any complications caused by sleep deprivation.

"Stop waving it like that. You're gonna waste it," Sehun growled as he got up and approached the counter to snatch the drink out of Lay's delicate hands. "Thanks, though," he mumbled as he started for the door. Luhan flinched, surprised that his crush wasn't staying to enjoy his drink in the establishment.

"Hey, where you going?" Kyungsoo asked as Sehun inched closer and closer to the door.

"Yeah, aren't you gonna stay?" Lay chimed. Luhan tensed, afraid that his crush was going to leave him without him saying so much as one word to him. Sehun froze and turned around abruptly, to Lay and Kyungsoo's shock and Luhan's pleasant relief.

"Why don't you sit for a little while- like you always do," Luhan interjected the growing silence suffocating the room. Fortunately, the four were the only people in the shop despite the early hour and the average person's desperate need for the liquid gold for his morning buzz. Sehun raised an eyebrow, skeptical. Luhan's eyes pleaded with such earnesty, Sehun felt coerced to sit. "Eh, I have a few moments to spare and habits like this weren't meant to be broken," he mumbled to himself as he took his seat again in the burning corner of the room. Luhan mentally sighed a sigh of relief. It was much easier than he had expected it to be. Maybe, just maybe, all would proceed smoothly. Until he happened.

In he strolled, clumsily bumping into things on the way through the kitchen and out into the open view. Luhan thought to himself. It was him, who else? He dropped his tote bag with the studs that spelled out "rich" as if the hundred dollar watches and brand name clothes didn't reveal it already to the floor with a thud. His eyes were bloodshot and his movements shaky and uncontrollable. He looked as if he would collapse in a heap onto the floor, like a rag doll abandoned by a short attention-spanned toddler. The only thing abandoned was his inhibitions. He lolled his head to the side like a lazy bobble head to shoot Sehun a half promiscuous, half dazed look. Sehun averted his eyes and found the boba piled at the bottom of his cup were more fascinating than the trainwreck that had crashed into the store moments before. Luhan frowned at his disorderly conduct; this was not the way to conduct business, or even show up in public, for that matter. Luhan rolled his eyes as the drunken Suho sauntered over, almost tripping over his own two feet, to where Sehun was now focusing hard on the boba in his cup, as if he were Luhan focusing on a Rubik's cube. Sehun shuddered as Suho stood before him. He refused to look up to acknowledge the drunken savage standing, swaying like grass in the zephyr, next to him.

"Hey, good looking. Come here often?" Suho slurred his words, plopping a heavy hand on the younger boy's shoulder. Sehun shuddered once more. Luhan cringed in the corner. Kyungsoo and Lay chattered like schoolgirls, wondering how Suho could dare muster the audacity to conduct himself in this way. Clearly, Suho still had his pair.

"Go away," Sehun stated blankly, more politely than anything else he had said thus far that morning. Suho frowned before replying, his hand still plopped on the other's shoulder despite the violent shrugs from Sehun for him to release him from his grip.

"Now, now. Don't do that to me, baby. Obviously, you just need to be show a good time. I can do that much," Suho stated, head lolling, spinning wildly.

"I said, go away," Sehun repeated, taking another sip of his drink and shooting a fiery glance at Luhan, who was too petrified to rein in his unruly stepbrother. Luhan crumbled under his stare.

"C'mon, how about it. You can go out with me, can't you, hot shot? What makes you so special?" Suho rambled.

"Ok, I'm leaving," Sehun declared as he rose from his seat, finally shaking Suho's weakening grip and walking away.

"Now, baby, we can talk this out over dinner. Don't go-adjbfkdmghjsjdsf" Suho sputtered as he vomited all over Sehun's soft white t-shirt and crisp blue jeans. Sehun stood, appalled as if someone had just stabbed his mother right before his eyes. He froze, arms half raised like a bird beginning to fly, trying not to touch any of Suho's barf. Lay and Kyungsoo's face contorted into that of the man in the Scream painitng, mortified that their coworker not only shamelessly flirted with but also threw up on a regular customer. Luhan almost fainted at the spectacle, supporting himself only by gripping on with all his might onto the edge of the counter he was stationed at.

What. The. Hell. Man?!" Suho exclaimed, still nailed to the spot where he stood.

"So? Dinner?" Suho gargled, still coughing up vomit before passing out on the floor at Sehun's feet.

"Oh. My. God. I am sooo sorry, Sehun," Luhan apologized frantically, grabbing all the napkins and towels he could find as he rushed to his horrified crush, finally able to move at all.

" Ugh, this is disgusting! What the hell?" Sehun grumbled more as he proceeded to wipe the crud from his outfit with the towels Luhan had provided. He glanced back at Lay and Kyungsoo, seemingly more concerned with them and their reactions to the whole fiasco than to his unconscious brother lying at his feet.

"I am sooo sorry," Luhan apologized again, scrambling for more tissues from the nearby tables.

"You better be. If it weren't for your guys' great iced mocha, I'd probably report this," Sehun threatened. Luhan heard only the compliment part and beamed widely, scaring Sehun as he continued to clean himself. "Now, I have to go back to dorms and get changed before class. , I may not make it. Thanks a lot," he muttered angrily.

"Hey, he has some clothes in the back that look like they can fit you. Isn't that right, Luhan?" Lay called from behind the counter, his mischievous side emerging; he wanted to see more of this horrible little play continue. Sehun looked at the pair curiously. slowing his wipes.

Oh, that's right. Let him borrow them, yeah?" Kyungsoo contended, nodding his head for emphasis. Great. Real helpful guys, Don't do this to me, guys. Luhan thought to himself. Sehun returned his gaze to the manager, raising an eyebrow that signified that he was willing to take up the offer, even if it wasn't offered by Luhan himself.

"Fine, I'll get them," Luhan groaned as he exited to the employee lounge to retrieve the clothes. He returned seconds later with a crisp black button up shirt and slouchy dark jeans.

"You can change back there," Luhan pointed to the employee lounge, not sure why he had come back instead of just calling Sehun back there.

"Th-thanks," Sehun stuttered, still trying to comprehend what had transpired. He trudged to the back to be greeted by a locked door.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot i locked it," Luhan stated honestly, making his way back to the locked door to unlock it. Lay and Kyungsoo giggled like children. "There you go," he said as he opened the door the other boy.

"Thanks," Sehun whispered. He was not used to saying "thank you" or anything along the lines of it so many times in one day.

"Alright, I'll leave you be," Luhan sighed as he began to exit and started to close the door behind him.

"Wait."

"Hm?"

"You should stay, just in case something doesn't fit." Luhan perked up, images of a half Sehun dancing through his head, causing a slight coil to form in Luhan's lower abdomen. He needed to resist; instead, he nodded and turned back around to find a seat. He felt as if he were watching a show, starring a godlike, handsome, charming performer with enough bravado to make him want to do such lewd things to him right then, right there. He had to resist. He gulped loudly, enough for Sehun to turn around to look at him before proceeding to undress. "Hey, do you have any like cologne or something? I don't wanna have to walk around smelling like a dying cat," Sehun asked as he slipped the soiled shirt over his head, revealing a flat, sculpted pale abdomen and bearing all of his perfectly defined arms. Luhan gulped again.

"Uh-Uh yea, I do. Hold on, let me look for it," he stammered as he began to rummage through his bag tucked away in the corner. "Here," he said as he tossed the bottle to the other boy, still standing shirtless. Sehun nodded then sprayed the liquid onto his body, causing his abdomen to shine ever so faintly with the musky, y smelling dew on him.

"This stuff smells pretty good, thanks," he smiled as he continued to spritz spritz the cologne. Luhan grinned from ear to ear, cursing at himself afterwards for being so obvious with his feelings. He was never a good actor. Umph! He smells so good. I know I wear this cologne all the time and for some reason, it just seems better on him, like everything. Just look at him, he's like a god. How I'd love to be bent over something being rammed by that guy. Look at those arm muscles. I'm scrawnier than a twig. I want to do so many things to him. O god. Sehun's stripping of his pants shocked Luhan out of his deep thought. Now, he was half , covered only by tight fitting boxers that clung to his sculpted legs and ever slight bulge. Luhan's mind exploded at the sight.

"Well, looks like everything fits right. Maybe I didn't need you in here after all," Sehun stated after he had slipped into Luhan's black top and shimmied into his jeans. Luhan laughed nervously, trying more to convince himself that this wasn't awkward than he was Sehun.

"That's good," Luhan chuckled. Sehun didn't crack a smile.

"Well, thanks. When do you want these back?" Sehun shifted, looking back at the older man behind him as he walked out of the lounge. At the sight of the pair, Kyungsoo, who had decided to tend to the now gargling and dazed Suho, and Lay who was behind the counter making himself a drink,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter