Five Years Ago ...

~ Just Another MoneyBoy ~

The night sky was calm. The storm had passed, and was no longer over their house. The clouds were gone, too, and Jongin could see all the beautiful stars on the sky, lightning up the night. The time had passed 3 AM already, and yet he was still up. He stood at the big window in the living room, with a glass of whisky in his hand, and from head to toe, too. He didn’t care if someone saw him either, though, because almost the whole population of South Korea had seen him very undressed, not completely , though. He had, however, done quite a lot of underwear shoots, where his package was well-shown through the fabric of the boxers he had been wearing.

Some of the pictures even showed his bare , just for the heck of it.

And dang, did he have a nice . His abs and arms – and of course face – were amazing, but his was so round and firm, too.

He sighed quietly as he just looked up at the night sky, trying to stop thinking about himself for a second, even though it was slightly difficult when his reflection in the window was staring straight back at him – however, he just looked at the night sky. If there was something he loved, it was the night sky. He thought, that it was the most beautiful sight in the world, especially when the moon was full, and the stars visible. A small smile came across his lips, as he enjoyed the silence in the house. He felt warm, even though the glass in his hand was slightly cold because of the ice cubes in it. His hair was messy, too, from his love session with Krystal, which ended pretty good – Krystal was heavily asleep, and didn’t even notice that her boyfriend had left the room.

Something did bug Jongin, though.

Why was he thinking about Taemin when having with his girlfriend? He had never thought of Taemin at such a time before – not when he had a , beautiful girl right in front of him.

Maybe he should pay a small visit to Taemin the next day? Even though it was a Sunday, and he usually never visited the man on that day. Jongin always had stuff to do on Sundays, he usually spent the day with some of his friends – mostly Chanyeol. Chanyeol was the only friend he had, who knew about Taemin, since he was the guy who presented Taemin for Jongin about five years ago. Jongin still chuckled lightly at the thought of the day, five years ago, when he was still an innocent, young boy, barely legal.

 

Seoul, year 2009

“Hyung, I’m so depressed…” a fifteen year old Jongin sighed at the bar, his head spinning slightly from the shot he had just taken. He definitely wasn’t used to alcohol, and was a very bad drinker – just a beer could make him feel all dizzy and uncomfortable.

“Eh? What’s wrong, now?” Chanyeol asked the younger as he laughed softly at him, “Love life, or?” The elder took another drink, watching their surroundings with wide-awake eyes. They were hanging out in a club, where the music was too loud to take, where people were too drunk to actually care about anything. They weren’t old enough to actually be at the club, but one of their friends was one of the owners of the club, and he would always let them inside.

Where people could do shameless things and don’t feel ashamed.

The elder’s eyes were pinned to the dance floor, a small smirk on his lips.

“No, not love,” Jongin groaned annoyed and ran a hand through his black hair, “I’m sick of the fact that I still hadn’t had my first time yet, to be completely honest!”

Chanyeol nearly got choked in his own drink, as the younger said those words. He quickly stared at him with wide eyes – even wider than usually. It was quite funny, because Chanyeol wasn’t someone to get surprised easily, and at first he actually thought that Jongin was joking.

But he wasn’t.

“Jongin, you’re only 15 years old! Exactly when do you think people lose their ity?” Chanyeol asked as he scratched his neck slightly.

“I don’t know about that, but you and Baekhyun already did it a lot of times, right?” Jongin asked as he raised an eyebrow at the elder, “So why can’t I have the chance to find someone?”

“Jongin, there’s a difference between loving someone, and just carelessly throwing your ity away,” Chanyeol sighed as he put the glass back on the table between them. They were sitting in the corner of the club, so at least no one were listening to their slightly awkward conversation.

“I don’t care, I just… Want to try it, soon,” the younger sighed and looked away, “What’s so wrong about that?”

“Nothing,” Chanyeol laughed softly as his eyes moved to look at the dance floor again, with a wide smirk on his lips, as he was watching a very special person on the floor – a person, who moved his body perfectly to the rhythm of the music. He was slim, had red hair, and milky, white skin. His eyes were closed halfway, like he was in some kind of pleasure from the music, seeming to enjoy himself quite a lot. Chanyeol even watched, as strangers came up close to him, trying to catch up with his dancing, however, they probably all had different intentions about him, and Chanyeol knew why.

He knew who that guy was.

“Yah, Jongin,” Chanyeol said, without looking away from the beautiful boy on the dance floor, who didn’t stop moving, and carelessly pushed everyone, who got close to him, away.

“What?” Jongin asked, looking in the direction his hyung’s eyes were looking, not being completely sure about what he was looking at.

“I know someone who is able to help you with your small problem,” Chanyeol smirked, and pointed at the red haired beauty on the dance floor, “That guy, the redhead.”

“E-Eh?” Jongin stuttered slightly as his eyes landed on the guy, and he felt his cheeks grow slightly red from the look. He saw, how perfectly the guy’s hips moved to the music, as if he was consciously trying to seduce the people around him. His hands moved over his own body, his lips parting just slightly enough for a small moan to escape – a moan that quickly got swallowed in the loud music.

“So? Do you like him?” Chanyeol asked, still smirking widely.

“I-I can’t have with him… I mean, look at him! I don’t have a chance,” Jongin exclaimed, his cheeks still completely red as he looked at his hyung again, “I mean… He’s just pushing everyone away, too…”

“Oh, well he’s looking this way right now,” Chanyeol hummed, and Jongin completely froze.

The younger felt a cold shiver run down his spine, he felt his heart beat fast with anticipation, as he slowly turned his head to look back at the redhead on the dance floor. He hadn’t stopped dancing, and was still able to move with the music, without looking away from the tanned, young boy.

He was too young to be in the club, too – so how did he get in?

The redhead’s eyes were like pinned on Jongin. The elder his lips sensually, sending the younger some y stares, as if he was having with him inside his head, and Jongin suddenly felt slightly molested – not that he cared about it, though, because the redhead was able to make his pants feel slightly tighter than they already were.

“So, what do you say?” Chanyeol laughed, “I think he’s got his eyes on you.”

 

Seoul, year 2014

Jongin sighed quietly, feeling his cheeks turn slightly pink as he thought back at the night, five years ago, in the club. He still felt so awkward thinking about it, mostly because he was such an awkward potato back then. He had no ing idea how to flirt with guys, and he didn’t know how a one-night-stand worked, either – which was probably why he hadn’t stopped contacting Taemin ever since.

“Ugh, I should probably get back to bed,” Jongin groaned quietly as he emptied his glass of whisky down his throat – the ice was almost melted completely, too, so the whisky was quite thin, which was a shame.

“I’m definitely going to see him tomorrow, then,” Jongin sighed, “But first I’ll have to see Chanyeol, I guess…” He rolled his eyes slightly before he started heading back towards the bedroom, putting his empty glass of whisky on the first table he passed, which happened to be the table next to the couch. He quickly got into bed again, trying not to wake up his girlfriend. She would be upset if she woke up, and could smell the whisky. 

______________________

A/N: 

And you heard a bit about how they met in the first place~ 

Awkward Jongin is awkward~ c: 

I'll eventually try to make all EXO and SHINee members appear in this story~ Please be patient. ^-^/ 

And please tell me what you think of the story so far~

Comments are love ~