Jongin's Perfect Life

~ Just Another MoneyBoy ~

Jongin walked through the streets, with a big bouquet of red roses in his right hand, and his expensive phone in the left. He focused on his phone, since Taemin had been sending him an SMS, even though Jongin had forbidden him to do so months ago! However, Taemin had still succeeded in getting his number again, in some way, and kept texting him with flirty messages, about how cute he looks when sleeping, or how great he is in bed. Jongin knew very well, that he would have to delete all those messages before he returned home – He couldn’t have his girlfriend stumble over his phone and find all those naughty texts.

“Taemin, don’t you have other customers today?” Jongin texted him with a frown on his face. He thought, honestly and deeply inside, that Taemin was an annoying, spoiled brat. The , as Jongin often called him, didn’t know how to behave himself when not in the bed, high on drugs or just drunk from the cheap wine Jongin had seen Taemin buy for himself.

Yes, Taemin was indeed great in the bed, but… He was just plain awkward and stupid, when he wasn’t being pressed roughly down against the mattress by some man. 

A small beep sounded from Jongin’s phone, as Taemin had replied him;

“Oh, yes I do indeed have another customer right now… But he ! See? I can even text you while he’s taking me from behind… Boooriiiiing~! And those grunts he makes… Ew!~”

“Ugh… What a ing piece of ,” Jongin frowned as he deleted all of Taemin’s messages, and put his phone back into his pocket before Taemin made him feel sick. Jongin definitely didn’t have to know, exactly what Taemin was doing at that time, and who he was ing. It was none of Jongin’s business.

The young man could barely remember, how he started seeing Taemin. It had been some years since their first meeting, and Jongin was barely legal back then. It was a long story, and Jongin didn’t exactly like thinking about it, because he felt so awkward back then, even having given his first time to a man .

“Ugh… I should really consider stopping seeing him,” Jongin thought for himself, just before he shook the thought out of his head as he neared his apartment building in Gangnam. No, he didn’t exactly live in an apartment building; he lived on the top of it, in his expensive penthouse apartment, with his girlfriend, of course.

“Jonginnie, I’m glad you’re back!” said the cute voice inside the penthouse just as the young man stepped inside, with a flashy, beautiful smile on his lips, and the red roses being held in front of him. He was met with the sight of his girlfriend, walking towards him with a pretty smile, and wide, brown eyes in surprise.

“Whoa, roses? For me, Jonginnie?” she asked sweetly as she accepted the big bouquet, “You should really stop buying all those flowers for me! This is the second time this week! And you did it twice last week, too?” The beautiful girl planted a small kiss on her boyfriend’s cheek, leaving some red lipstick on the tanned skin.

“Ah, it’s nothing, yeobo,” Jongin smiled before his girlfriend tried wiping off the lipstick which was still stuck to the guy’s cheek.

“What’s for dinner, Krystal?” Jongin asked. His girlfriend’s name was Jung Soojung, but she preferred being called Krystal, which was her nickname. The girl planted a small kiss on Jongin’s slightly plump lips, and let out a small chuckle.

“Oh, since you were so nice to bring me flowers, again, I’ll cook one of your favorite dishes,” Krystal said, winking at her boyfriend. Jongin smiled warmly at her, feeling his heart melt slightly because of her charming voice. He had known Krystal for about two years, and they had fallen for each other the very first day they spent together. Krystal was the sister of Jongin’s sister’s best friend, Jessica. Jessica thought, that Jongin was a quite charming, handsome guy, and that he would make a great husband for Krystal, since they were at the same age.

However, Jongin wasn’t boyfriend material, but they just didn’t know.

Even when Jongin met Krystal, he had already known Taemin for about three years, he had already lost his ity to the elder, having taken him multiple times in exchange for money, and even though Krystal and Jongin loved each other, and had made love, not just meaningless – Jongin still thought, that no one was as good as Taemin, when it came to pleasure.

Did he feel bad about cheating on his girlfriend? Yes, he did indeed.

And Krystal never questioned why he kept bringing her so many gifts, twice a week, on the exact same days he visited Taemin. 

“I think someone even deserves some naughty cuddling tonight,” Krystal smirked at Jongin as her fingertip touched her boyfriend’s tanned cheek. This made him smirk slightly back.

“Oh? Tonight? But Krys baby, I don’t think I can wait that long,” Jongin said with his seducing, tempting voice, as he slowly walked closer to his beautiful, kind girlfriend, who owned all of his heart. She just chuckled lightly at him and kissed his lips quickly.

“You’ll have to wait, yeobo, it’s too early for that,” Krystal said before she turned around and walked to the living room in order to find a place to put the roses – of course, Jongin was secretly looking at her perfect body from behind, while he bit his lower lip in order to prevent himself from following behind her, grab her from behind, and eventually take her.

He was a beast – or he had turned into a beast. He hadn’t always been like that, though.

The past few years, something had just changed inside of him. When he was a teenager, he was that kind of awkward, innocent, shy boy, but now he was a naughty, straightforward, hot guy, who no one could resist.

He didn’t know whether or not this change was good, though.

He had become more selfish, too.

He could still remember the time, when he met Krystal. He was shy back then, and didn’t even know how to confess properly to her, without her dying of laughter. She still laughed when he finally confessed, though, but that was just because she was at least as shy as he was.

“I actually bought some new lingerie today,” Krystal said from the living room, and her words quickly caught Jongin’s attention as his lips formed a cruel smirk again, as he slowly made his way to the living room. The house, where they lived, was very bright. Most of their many walls consisted of windows, showing the beautiful sight of Gangnam and Seoul from above, and the beautiful, blue sky – and when it was dark, it would show the night sky with all the stars and the moon. The furniture in the apartment, were quite expensive, and some of it even irreplaceable because of its value. Jongin did have the money to buy all these things, though, so why not do it? He had a great job, working as a male model, one of South Korea’s most wanted and popular models, actually.

And in his spare time, he trained himself in dancing, since he would like to use this profession in his work, too – besides, dancing was a great way to exercise, and would make your body very smooth, just what a male model needed. 

“Oh, really? What does it look like?” Jongin asked as he leant against the doorway to the living room, watching his girlfriend’s every mode, as she put the roses in a big, glass vase. She chuckled lightly at his question.

“It’s red, actually just like these roses,” she hummed, turning her head a bit to look at Jongin, “And there’s a lot of laces on them, too.”

“Oh, you know I love laces,” Jongin said as he walked to the bar in the living room, and poured himself a glass of whisky and ice, watching as the orange liquor swallowed ice.

“Ah, yeobo… You really shouldn’t drink so much,” Krystal said with a small pout on her lips, “It’s not healthy for you, you know.”

“I know, baby,” Jongin laughed softly, “I’ll stop soon, I promise.”

The young man sat down in one of the leather couches, feeling how the fabric of the couch was being rubbed against the black leather fabric of his pants, making it a bit difficult to settle himself down in a pleasant position. However, as he finally succeeded in doing so, he grabbed one of the fashion magazines on the table next to the couch, and planted it in his lap. 

“This is the newest number of CeCi, right?” Jongin asked before checking the date on it, smiling in approval.

“Of course it is, don’t I always succeed in getting your magazines as the first when they come out?” Krystal sighed as she went to the kitchen, “I’ll start cooking now, yeobo!”

“Ah, okay, honey,” Jongin said before taking another sip of his whisky and started looking in his magazine with a small smirk on his lips, seeing how he was on the front page, too, and had about thirty pages in the magazine for himself, which was quite a lot for a single person. Jongin was, in fact, a very handsome, young man. A lot of the female population of Korea thought so, too – and even some of the males admitted it. His skin was slightly tanned, which made him seem beasty and y, instead of cute and innocent. He was always able to pull off great facial expressions, which could turn any woman on in just one glance.

His popularity and success wasn’t all good, though, since a lot of men were slightly jealous, especially if their wives or girlfriends found Jongin handsome, or even y. Jongin had earlier experienced, when he was on a variety show, that a man in the audience tried climbing onto the stage, just to assault him – screaming about how his wife had said Jongin’s name in her sleep, as well as in the bed.

Jongin just smirked at the elder man, when he was dragged away by the security, not giving a about his problems.

So, was Jongin selfish, when he sat there, admiring his own pictures in a fashion magazine? Or was he, in fact, just admiring his hard work – his art? Or did he just laugh on the inside, at the fact that so many Korean women and girls wanted him – a lot of the girls being ually underage, even. He wouldn’t be surprised, if some men came running to him some day, too, asking for his autograph, or maybe even a picture or two with him.

However, Jongin still did find it quite hilarious, how a man could get a part of him, when all those beautiful women in Korea couldn’t. 

____________________________________

A/N:

I was a bit stuck at the beginning of this chapter... But then I thought about telling you all about Jongin's job~

Yup. 

He's a male model... He definitely has the looks for it. *cough* ~

He's handsome as ... Let's all admit that. 

So, do you like his personality in this story? Or, is he just some brat? 

Tell me what you think~! 

Comments are love ~