Official

It's All Lies

Music: NU'EST - Pretty

*****

Sehun's P.O.V.

I did it. I confessed to her. She accepted my feelings. She's officially mine. No guy is gonna steal her away as long as I'm here. I'm never gonna hurt her like how that player did. Jung Yuki, welcome to the life of being Oh Sehun's girl. 

"Oh hello there, Sehun!" Mrs. Jung answered the door.

"Good morning, ahjumma. I just came to wake Yuki up in case she still thinks the school is being washed." I bowed politely.

"Thank god you came, Sehun. Yuki didn't even tell me about it. I thought she's ditching school. Come in!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed.

I bowed at her before going up to Yuki's room. I twisted the doorknob and the smell of strawberries attacked my nose. It's amazing how she can still smell nice even in the morning. Sehun, I know that she's your girlfriend but saying that is just weird. Yeah, I know. How I wish I could have a normal brain to live in. How I wish you can stop intruding in my thoughts. Wait, what are you even doing in my brain?! Get out! 

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" Yuki woke up and rubbed her eyes adorably.

"Good morning, Snowflake~" I pecked her lips.

I chuckled at how she blushed but tilted my head when I saw her put a hand over . 

"I have morning breath..." her ears turned red.

"It's okay. Get ready unless you want to be late for school again." I pat her head.

"There's school today? I thought it's being washed..." she asked with her hand still covering .

"It's already a week after the washing and a week after we got together." I winked.

"Oh yeah... Well, I'll go get ready now." she got up and kiss my cheek before entering the bathroom to take a shower.

"I'll be waiting downstairs!" I marched towards the door but stopped and turned around with a playful grin,"Unless... You want me to join you?"

"WHAT?! OH SEHUN, YOU ERTED BASTARD. GET OUT!" I chuckled as she pushed me out of her room and locked the door.

Your P.O.V.

After showering, I entered my walk-in closet and started picking outfits. After 10 minutes of looking through the clothes, I finally chose a simple sweater with skinny jeans. 

winter-school-outfits-tumblr.jpg

I applied a thin layer of make-up and applied my usual strawberry-scented lotion since my skin is sensitive and gets dry easily. I went out with my bag slung on one arm and with my purse on the same arm. A smile appeared on my face when I saw Sehun joking around with Eomma and making her laugh. It's been a long time since Eomma laughed, scratch that. It's been too long. I'm glad I chose the right guy this time

"Good morning, Eomma!" I hugged her and kissed her cheek with a smile.

"Good morning, dear!" she smiled back.

"No kiss for me?" Sehun pouted.

I chuckled and approached his to kiss his cheek but he turn his head and I kissed his lips instead.

"Sehun!" I blushed.

"Hehehe." he chuckled.

"Aigoo, you two are so adorable. Anyways, I made your favourite dish for breakfast, Yuki!" Eomma smiled warmly.

"Kimchi fried rice?!" I gasped and she nodded.

"Of course, what else would be your favourite? Oh wait. I forgot you love nothing but food." Eomma chuckled.

"Nooo! I love you and food!" I giggled.

"And me too!" Sehun added.

Three of us laughed and ate together. Soon, it was time for Sehun and I to go to school. Sehun slipped on his converse while I took a longer time putting on my boots. Sehun chuckled and bent down to help me with my shoes before kissing my cheek. Eomma hugged the both of us and sent us all the way to the front door.

"Bye Eomma!" I yelled from the gate.

"Bye Yuki! Be good in school and don't give the teachers trouble okay?!" she yelled back.

"I won't!" I giggled and walked off leaving Sehun behind me.

*****

When Sehun and I entered the school gates hand in hand, everyone began to gossip. Especially Sehun's fans. Most of the comments insulted me but I just put on a pokerface although it hurts. Life as a Queenka is hard guys, it really is. 

"Oh my god! Is that Jung Yuki together with our Sehun oppa?"

"Omo! It is! Isn't she with Kai?"

"Well, I heard that they broke up."

"That ! It's so obvious she cheated on Kai and ran to Sehun."

"She did? Oh god, what a ."

"Hey, watch your mouth." Luhan growled in defense.

"Luhan oppa, are you in love with that too?!" they gasp.

"First of all, I have a girlfriend of my own and her name is Jinhee. Second of all, I'm protecting my best friend and my future sister-in-law and third of all," he gave them a disgusted look,"Before calling someone a , take a look at yourself. None of you are in a relationship and all of you just stick to one corner gossiping."

"Oh hi there oppa!" Jinhee appeared and smiled at Luhan.

"Hey babe." Luhan kissed her forehead.

"What's going on?" Jinhee tilted her head.

"Some es are just insulting Yuki and Sehun." he mumbled.

"Oh, you mean these girls in front of us that used too much make-up that made them look like they just got out from clown school?" Jinhee pointed out innocently.

"OOOOOH!! YOU HEAR THAT CLOWNS?! BURNNN!!" Luhan cheered and brought Jinhee away from them.

"Hey lovebirds!" Luhan and Jinhee interrupted Sehun's 'make-out-session' with his girlfriend in the dark hallway where no one goes.

"Oh! H-hey Luhan hyung." Sehun awkwardly rubbed his neck and wiped off the lip-gloss from the side of his lips.

"Busy?" Luhan joked.

"Uh..." Sehun looked away and I just looked at the ground.

"We'll let you continue with your session. See you in class!" Jinhee giggled and left with Luhan.

"Well, that was awkward..." I mumbled.

"Yeah... Shall we continue?" Sehun gave a playful smirk.

__________________________

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update and short stories. I hope you've been enjoying my stories! Please continue to suppose this story! I'll be back with another update! Pyeong! 

P.S. Don't be shy guys! Comment! xD