I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry it was too late

It's All Lies

Music: EXO-M - My Turn To Cry

*****

"About what Kai told you," Sehun looked at me straight in the eyes,"It's true. Your mom did tell your dad to leave you at the age of 5."

"And y-you didn't t-tell me?" I stuttered at the verge of tears.

"I didn't want to hurt you so I decided to tell you la--"

"When? When were you planning to tell me?" I glared at him.

"Y-yuki... I was about to--"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! WERE YOU WAITING FOR ME TO BE HAPPY SO YOU COULD RUIN MY HAPPINESS BY TELLING ME THESE NEWS?!" I cried and hit his chest repeatedly.

"Yuki, I promised your mom I would keep it a secret." Sehun lowered his head.

"You promised her but have you ever thought how I would feel?" more tears started leaving my eyes.

"I-i'm sorry, Yuki... I had to promise her because I--"

"Because you what? Huh? Because she promised you money?! Because she promised you weath?! Because she said she'll murder you?! WHY?!" I screamed.

"BECAUSE I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE WITH KAI AND I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU." Sehun shouted.

"Get out from my house and leave me alone. I don't want to see your face again..." I entered my room and started crying into my pillow.

"Yuki... I'm sorry I lied..." tears started to escape Sehun's eyes as he walked out from the door.

*****

It's been 1 month. Sehun has not been there to pick me up from school. What I said to him, about not wanting to see his face again... I regretted what I said. I want him here beside me, no, I need him here beside me. I missed my Sehun that would always come beside me to hug me whenever I felt sad. I missed my Sehun that would never give up on me even though I'm such a burden. I miss my Sehun that... would protect me even if it risks his life. But... I was too late...

Flashback:

Yesterday

"Yuki please! Just listen to me!" Sehun chased after me.

"Go away! I don't ever want to see you again!" I screamed as I crossed the road.

"Yuki wait! Just hear me out then you don't have to see me, ever again." Sehun crossed the road and stopped behind me.

"I'd rather die than listen to you." I glared at him and ran across the road.

"Yuki wait! I had to keep it a secret from you because--"

BAM!

My whole world froze. My eyes widened. My heart stopped beating. I gathered all my courage to turn around. My heart sank and my face became pale.

"S-s-sehun..." I mumbled when I saw his bleeding body in the middle of the road.

"Sehun!!" I ran towards his body and hugged him,"Sehun please! I didn't mean what I say! Please don't leave me..."

"Miss, we have to take him to the hospital. The ambulance has arrived." the para-medics carried his body into the vehicle.

I entered the vehicle without thinking twice. I sat beside Sehun and held his hand. I brought it to my quivering lips and started crying until I felt a cold hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Sehun weakly smiling at me. He was carressing my cheek and wiping my tears away.

"S-sehun... I-i'm so s-sorry... I w-was a c-coward. P-please d-don't leave m-me..." I shook my head frantically and started crying.

"Don't cry, Snowflake... I'll always love you, no matter what..." Sehun eyes closed slowly.

"Sehun! Don't go! Please! I love you, Sehun! Please don't leave me!" I cried.

Before I could beg for him to wake up, we arrived at the hospital. Sehun was rushed into the operation room and the nurses didn't allow me to enter. I sat down and started cursing myself of how stupid I was. I can't, I can't do this anymore... Sehun was in love with me when I was with Kai. Before I could hit myself, I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up to see Baekhyun smiling at me warmly. I felt warm in his embrace and I felt him tightening his embrace around me.

"Hey, don't worry. It's not your fault." Baekhyun comforted me.

"I-it is. H-he died because of m-me... I..." I sobbed in his chest.

"It's not your fault, Yuki... It's Kai's fault for not telling you when he was in a relationship with you." Baekhyun kissed the top of my head.

"B-baekhyun... W-what if he d-dies?" I sniffed.

"Let's just wait for the doctor. In the meantime, why don't you just rest?" Baekhyun gave me a comforting smile.

4 hours later

"Doctor, how is he?" Baekhyun and I asked.

"You are?" the doctor asked politely.

"Baekhyun. I'm his close friend and this is Yuki, his girlfriend." Baekhyun replied calmly.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. Sehun couldn't make it." the doctor lowered his head.

"H-h-he c-couldn't m-make it?" I was at the verge of tears.

"Yuki..." Baekhyun held my shoulders.

"H-he d-died?" I looked at Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry Yuki..." Baekhyun pulled me into his embrace.

"He died, because of me... H-he w-would have been alive if I l-listened... H-he left me..." I sobbed into his chest.

"Stop blaming yourself, Yuki... It wasn't your fault." Baekhyun comforted.

"I m-murdered him..." I choked on a sob.

*****

Knock knock knock...

"Hey... I brought you some food." Baekhyun came in with a tray.

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Don't feel bad about yourself, you did completely nothi--"

"He would have been alive if I listened to him, Baek. He would have been alive if I didn't say I hated him. He would have been alive if I cherished his life." I interrupted.

"Now that he's dead, are you going to continue blaming yourself until you die too?" Baekhyun snapped.

"What if I am going to do that, what will you do about that?" I glared at him.

"Obviously I can't do anything but have you ever wondered of how Sehun would feel?" Baekhyun asked.

"H-he's gone..." I lowered my head.

"Yes, he's physically gone but his soul is always around." Baekhyun placed a hand over mine.

"Baek..." I whispered.

"Wouldn't he be upset if you kept blaming yourself? Wouldn't he feel guilty that his death is affecting you?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Yes..." I whispered and lowered my head.

"Then stop blaming yourself, and move on with life. You're a smart and bright girl, Yuki. Don't let Sehun's death destroy that fact." Baekhyun used his fingers to lift up my chin gently.

"I won't." I smiled at him weakly.

*****

 

large.png

Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! Huhuhu T^T Our maknae died. I'm sorry for this sad chapter! The song just fits well with the story and I was listening to the song so... hehehe? I'll be back with another chapter. SeKi couple is now broken and now I'm mentally hitting myself with a bat. Who will be the next couple? :3 I'll be back guys! Pyeong! :DD