He kissed me, He likes me.

It's All Lies

Music: NS Yoonji - If You Love Me

*****

"Stay away from Yuki. I mean it, Byun Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun! What happened?!" I ran to help Baekhyun up.

"Y..y..yuki, y...you're here..." Baekhyun smiled weakly with his bleeding lips.

"What happened to you?" I brought him indoors and laid him on the sofa.

"Nothing happened, I just--"

"Baek, your lips are bleeding. You were limping to my gate. There are bruises on your face and your clothes are torn! Don't tell me nothing happened and don't give me the excuse of hitting your head against the street lamp!" I raged.

Baekhyun reached out and carressed my cheek,"I'm fine, Yuki. Don't worry about me." 

"B-b-but you're injured a-a-and you're b-bleeding and--"

"You're safe, that's all that matters right now." Baekhyun smiled weakly.

"Did Kai do this to you?" I squeaked.

"Even if he did it, are you going to kill him for me?" Baekhyun snapped.

"Baek, I was just worried. You don't have to snap at me as if I commited a crime or som--"

"Well, you know what? Maybe I do have to snap at you since you're acting as if you're so strong." Baekhyun glared.

"How is it my fault now? Is it wrong to worry for someone?!" I raised my voice.

"Well maybe it is because you're making me feel like I'm such a weakling!" Baekhyun yelled.

"B-baek..." I covered my mouth.

"I know you're trying to make sure that I'm okay but the way you're doing it makes me sound as if I'm a ing 5 year-old!" Baekhyun yelled at me again.

"I'm not 5, Yuki! I'm ing 21 and I'm pretty sure I can ing take care of myself! So don't ing bother to--"

SLAP!

"G-g-get out..." I stuttered.

"Excuse me?" Baekhyun looked straight in my eyes.

"I s-said g-g-get out!" I raised my voice.

Baekhyun scoffed and pinned me against the wall. My lips trembled in fear, well no , since he is the first guy to actually do that to me! What am I suppose to do now? Calming Baekhyun down whenever he's mad is like trying to calm down a ing bull.

"I'm not like those guys who just walk out after they got slapped." Baekhyun smirked.

"I-i'm not scared of y-you..." I mumbled.

"Oh, you're not? Then why are you stuttering? Anything wrong, Yuki?" Baekhyun bent down to captured my gaze.

"L-leave!" I yelled at him.

"I can't," Baekhyun looked at me and continued,"I can't leave because it hurts me each time I see you treating me like a friend."

"Baek..." I looked at him.

"I like you, Yuki. I've always liked you ever since you were leaning next to me weakly because of Sehun's loss." Baekhyun looked down and let go of his grip.

He likes me. Am I going to go through another love story with my best friend? Yuki, you can't let your heart break again. At least not 6 months after your boyfriend died. But, I can't just say no. He's physically and emotionally hurt because of me. I can't believe I wasn't aware of his feelings towards me. I reached out my hand and carressed both sides of his cheek, immediately gaining attention from him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't aware... You know how stupid I am when it comes to these kind of things and--"

"Just shut up already." Baekhyun interrupted and kissed me.

He. Kissed. Me. His. Freaking. Lips. Are. On. Mine.

My eyes widened. My heart skipped a beat. My world froze and my brain blanked out. Byun Baekhyun, my best friend, my 'brother' kissed me. He broke the kiss and looked straight in my eyes,"Yes, Yuki. I like you."

"I..." I looked down to avoid his gaze.

"I'm sorry... I'll leave now..." Baekhyun cleared his throat and walked away, leaving me shocked.

*****

"Hey guys!" Chanyeol slung his arms over mine and Baekhyun's necks.

"Hi..."

"Hey..."

"C'mon guys, why you two so awkward?" Chanyeol asked.

"I n-need to go for Art class now. B-bye!" I ran away.

"What's up with her?" Chanyeol shook his head.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that's how you will react if your best friend kiss you all of a sudden last night." Baekhyun mumbled.

"You're my best friend and I'm sure you wouldn't kiss me, I'm straight," Chanyeol snickered and paused and looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes,"YOU KISSED HER?!"

"Dude, shut your trap! There are people in this school!" Baekhyun placed his palm over Chanyeol's mouth tightly and wrapped his arm around Chanyeol's neck, almost choking him.

"Good morning guys and why is Chanyeol being strangled by you?" D.O. raised an eyebrow.

"Baekhyun#$%^Yuki $%^&*(#*&!last night^" Chanyeol tried talking.

"Dude! That's gross!" Baekhyun wiped his hands, which was covered with Chanyeol's saliva, on Chanyeol's shirt.

"Baekhyun. Yuki. Last night. What? Did they make out last night or something?" Luhan snickered.

"Psh, you wish hyung. Baekhyun kissed Yuki last night." Chanyeol winked.

"Oooh! Feisty piece of bacon we have here." Luhan joked.

"If you're gonna continue teasing me, I'm leaving," Baekhyun took a few steps forward before he stopped and turned around,"And no, I did not make out with Yuki last night."

__________________________________________

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! I'm sorry if it's crappy or if it took long! I'll try to update often! Pyeong!