Break up

It's All Lies

Music: BoA Only One

*****


"Get away from me, you player! I'm better off without you!" you screamed.

"Hah! The last time I recalled, you were crying your off when I was away from you for just 5 minutes." he scoffed.

"I want to break up." you blurt out.

"And why should I listen to you?" he took a step closer.

"JUST BREAK UP WITH ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER." you slapped him.

"You're making the wrong choice here, Yuki." he smirked.

"I'm not changing my mind. I want a break up." you glared at him.

"Get out of my house." he stated.

"Break up first." you crossed your arms.

"I said get the out." he shouted.

"You're making a fool out of yourself if you think I'm gonna listen to you." you rolled your eyes.

"GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN." he yelled.

"WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I GET OUT?! WILL YOU BE BUSY IN BED WITH SOME RANDOM GIRLS LIKE WHAT YOU WERE DOING?" you ticked him off.

"I don't want a break up, so what?" he scoffed.

"I'm not leaving until we--"

SLAP!

"Get out." he said.

He slapped you. The person you thought was the love of your life, slapped you. At the exact same spot you've been slapped by your mother. So let's just go back to the start, where it began. 

 

Flashback:


It was just another Saturday night. Since Sehun slept over at your house the previous day, he needed to go home to finish some chores at home. Saturday, a night when all the teenage girls will go clubbing and get drunk. Well, you're not those kind of girls, so you decided to drop by your boyfriend's house for a visit. When you arrived at the doorstep, you saw female shoes at the doorstep followed by a strong smell of alcohol. It couldn't be his mother's shoes, she went overseas with his father. Just then, you heard a loud thud on Kai's bedroom door. Out of curiousity, you went to his bedroom door and opened it. You just couldn't believe what you saw. HE, was in bed with another girl. HE, was cheating on you. HE, was your boyfriend, Kai. Kai looked up and smirked at you. He. ing. Smirked. Your eyes became teary. 

"K-kai..." you sobbed.

"Oh, hey Yuki~" Inhee giggled.

"W-what are you doing with Inhee?" you obviously knew the answer.

Kai stared at you and looked around before coming back to his senses. You were expecting him to kneel down and explain himself but instead, he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?" he crossed his arms.

"Are you c-cheating on me?" you choked a sob.

"Well, a-duhh! I thought you were smarter than this, Queenka." Inhee rolled her eyes.

"Don't ever talk to me again." you stated firmly.

"Y-yuki..." he reached out for your arm but you pulled away.

"Get away from me, you player! I'm better off without you!" you screamed.

--

From: Oh Sehun

To: Snowflake

Good morning, snowflake! How was your weekend? Sorry I had to leave you alone... See you in school later sweetheart! Wake up! ^^

 

Sigh... Reading those same words 'SWEETHEART'. That's what HE used to call me. That's how I was referred at when HE wanted to talk to me. But things change. I woke up and approached the bathroom and showered myself with cold water to get rid of the hurtful memories I went through. It's like we weren't meant for each other. I came out from the shower, wrapped around a towel, and I saw a figure on my bed, lying down playfully. Before I could scream, I realised it was just Sehun. It's not my first time seeing him here and it's not his first time coming here when I'm done bathing. He somehow handsome and cute today. 

exo-sehun.jpg

"I need to change, ert, get out." you joked dryly.

"Aw, why the long face snowflake?" he tilted his head.

"I'll explain later, I need to change." you faked a smile.

"Okie~ hurry okay?" he pecked your cheek and walked out.

*Somehow, I feel like I belong with you instead of him...* you sighed.

After changing, you came out from your room, wearing your blue button shirt covered with a navy green jacket with shorts and black converse. 

 

armyblog02.jpg

"Well, that didn't take long. What happen to you snowflake?" he slung an arm over your shoulder.

You took that opportunity to lean on his shoulder and you took a deep breath before explaining yourself.

"I broke up with Kai." you told him.

"You what?!" Sehun replied in shock.

 

*****