Can't I Ever Have A Normal Day?

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin cursed his luck and immediately stood. But he got up too fast and accidentally knocked his head against Kris' chin. Yelping, the boy fell and knocked against Chanyeol, making the other boy fall and hit his head against one of the clinic beds. Chanyeol moaned in pain, clutching his head as Taemin shakily stood.

"Couldn't you have picked a better timing?" Taemin whined, rubbing his head, "And where the hell have you been, you dumbo? It's been ages since I asked to find ice. Just freaking ice, Minho."

"I got lost."

The statement made Taemin face palm, "God, I'm surrounded by idiots."

Ignoring the indignant Hey! of the other occupants of the room, Taemin crossed his arms over and tapped his foot impatiently, "And where's the ice?"

"I couldn't find any." Minho actually cowered, seeing the blank gaze Taemin directed at him, and squeaked out an "I'm sorry."

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Taemin asked, "Remind me, why do I hang out with you again?"

"Because I'm awesome?"

Taemin only stared at him blankly, "Well, whatever reason it is, I know it's not 'cause of your brains."

"Dude, you just got owned." Chanyeol,  who had been watching with interest, laughed.

"You're mean, you know that." Minho pouted, "Why do I hang out with you again?"

"Please, you can't possibly live without me. I'm the brains, remember?" Taemin looked at him, a smug smirk on his face, "I'm ing adorable. And your mom loves me."

"Cheeky brat." Minho grumbled and whined, "You're an . Quit being mean to me!"

"Please," The younger scoffed, "I'm the ."

"The iest ." Chanyeol nodded.

"A pretty fine ." Kris couldn't help but agree.

"No one asked for your opinions you erted, freakishly tall people." Taemin paused, "But thank you. I know I have a pretty fine ."

--

By the end of the day, Taemin was exhausted beyond belief. He felt dead on his feet, and wished nothing more than to collapse into bed, sleep like there is no tomorrow and possibly never wake up. He dreaded the coming days. But handling three idiots can do that to you, especially if they never.leave.you.alone.

Just like that, three days have come and gone. Taemin wonders how on earth Chanyeol and Kris have been somewhat accepted into their tight group of friends, but he knew better than to question it. There are some things better left unspoken. Well, that and the fact that it probably had something to do with Jonghyun and Jinki. And Jonghyun and Jinki in one sentence usually meant trouble. Taemin knew better than to pry into his cousin Jinki's personal life. He had learned the hard way.  Jinki was a terrifying experience. And Jonghyun.. well he was plain, old, erted Jonghyun. But he's slightly more tamed than Jinki. Well, who wouldn't be after tasting Key's power punch? It was pretty funny, but Jonghyun got what he deserved after he not-so-discreetly grabbed Key's .

Taemin concluded long ago that his friends were erts. He'd come to accept that fact completely (he had no choice anyway). But being the youngest in their group, people often deemed him to be the most inno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter