Sack of Potatoes

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, Kris might not be the brightest color in the box, but he was certainly no idiot. He’s been noticing the obvious distance that Taemin seemed to be putting between himself and Minho.  Not that he was complaining or anything, it did give him an advantage, after all, but he worried about his little pretty. It didn't help that Minho seems oblivious, bringing that Yuri noona of his during lunch. Kris wasn’t complaining about that either, especially when Taemin seems to naturally stick beside him (or between him and Chanyeol, really. He just likes to think Taemin picks to sit with him).

“So.” Kris grins as he plops down beside Taemin, enjoying the slight jolt and surprised look on the boy’s face, “What do I need to do to get you to spill the beans?”

“Spill what beans?”

“You do know playing innocent won’t work with me.”

Taemin only shrugged nonchalantly. “It was worth a try.”

"So, what's up? What's on your mind, Little Pretty?"

"Would you please stop calling me that?" Not really. Taemin wouldn't admit but he was starting to like the nickname.

"Please, you love it when I call you that."

"No, I don't." He denies too quickly, earning an amused raise of Kris' eyebrow.

"Whatever floats your boat." Kris is quick to give up, letting the denial slide because he knew otherwise, "And trying to change the subject won't work, either."

"...I hate you, do you know that?"

The taller male only laughed, replying in a teasing tone,"I love you, too. But all joking aside, what's up with you and Frog Eyes?"

"I... Nothing's up. I have no idea what you're talking about." He denies again, "Your imagination must be working on overdrive."

"My imagination is working just fine, thank you very much." Kris gave a sharp glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter