Jerks Have A Thing For Me

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In all honesty, their encounter probably was not that bad. There might have been some obvious flirtations and perhaps a heart-racing moment that probably made the other boy panic and bolt. Probably.

Maybe I came on too strong? Kris mused as he tousled his hair, thinking back to what transpired just a few minutes ago as Taemin’s back disappeared around the corner.

“Call me Kris, little pretty.”

Kris watched, fascinated, as the boy before him blushed a darker shade of red. The boy sputtered, before clearing his throat awkwardly and immediately snatched his hand from Kris' grip. After a few minutes of standing and staring at each other awkwardly (well, only Taemin seemed awkward about the whole situation. Kris looked amused.), Taemin made a move to pick up the scattered papers, cursing his (previously) nonexistent balance under his breath. Being the gentleman that he is-- or so he claims-- Kris helped the boy pick and stack up the papers. And like them overly cliché love stories, both of them reached for the last paper. His hand brushed against Taemin’s and the boy immediately withdrew his hand, as if burned, and mumbled incoherently. Finally, they both stood with Kris carrying more than half of the stack of papers in his arms.

"I can take those." Taemin mumbled, reaching for the papers in Kris' hands onyl to have them lifted up by the freakishly tall boy.

"I can carry these for you, little pretty." Kris smirked as the boy blushed at the nickname.

"Don't you have class or something?"

"That I do."

Taemin pouted, eyeing the papers that Kris held above his head, "Then get to your class."

"I would, but.." Kris trailed off.

"You're lost, aren't you?"

"In a sense, yes." Kris shrugged nonchalantly.

"What class are you supposed to be in?"

"Umm.." Taemin sighed as Kris fished out a crumpled piece of paper from his back pocket, "History with Ms. Song. Room 301C."

The younger cursed. "Follow me then." he said, eyeing the papers once more before shrugging and walking down the stairs, mumbling something about stupid freakishly tall people or something along those lines. Kris let his eyes wander down the oblivious boy’s backside. All in all, Taemin looked absolutely delicious and Kris meant it in every sense of the word. The taller boy smirked, as he took in Taemin’s for—curves and all.

Taemin led the boy to a room marked 301C and turned to the boy behind him. “Here.” He said, “Give these to Ms. Song for me.”

Kris took the remainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter