Date

First Kiss

~The next morning~

You woke up to the sound of your message ringtone. You rubbed your eyes and see who texted you early in the morning. 


Good morning sleepy head. :P Let's have lunch together. Movie starts at 2.45 pm. Will come to your house and you there at 12 pm.

From Baekhyun. 


I'm not a sleepy head -_- Ok, see you then :) 

From Na Yeon 


You glanced at the clock and it was already 11.30 am! OMG, I'm gonna be late,you told yourself as you quickly went to bathe and got ready. Surprisingly,you weren't late. You wore something like this:



You heared a honk outside and you saw Baekhyun standing outside the car. You lock up as he opened the car door like a gentleman.

'' I didn't knew you were GENTLEMAN like.'' you said sarcastically.

'' Well,now you do.'' said Baekhyun as you both started a pulling your toungue out war.
'' We look like fools,get in the car.'' said Baekhyun smiling.


~Not long after,you reached the shopping mall~

''What would you like to eat?'' asked Baekhyun.
''Hmm,i don't know. Why don't you pick a place to eat?'' you said.
'' Let's have steak then.'' said Baekhyun. 

While you were walking to the restaurant,Baekhyun held you hand. You gasp.'' Omg.'' you thought to yourself. You finally reached the restaurant.

'' Don't you think this is a little too expensive?'' you asked Baekhyun.

'' No it isn't,besides I'm the one paying. What would you like to eat?'' asked Baekhyun as he winked.
'' Steak with fries.'' you replied.
'' What would you like to eat sir?'' asked the waitor.
'' Two steak with fries please.'' said Baekhyun.
'' What would you like to drink?'' asked the waitor.
'' Plain water please.'' you said.
'' Two plain water.'' said Baekhyun as he drew his attention to you.
He was just staring at you.You felt really uncomfortable. You looked behind you many times but there was nothing. Your food finally came so you both munched in.



After you finished and payed the money,you both made your way to the cinema. There,he bought a bag of chips and a large coke and put two straws in. You were really confused why he kept staring at you. You both went into the cinema. You decided to use the toilet before the movie starts so you won't come out in between the movie. After that,you went in the cinema. There wasn't seats,there were beanbags instead of seats you always see in a normal cinema(you both sat at the back). Finally,the light were dimmed and the movie was about to start. 

'' Baek,what show are we watching?'' you whispered to Baekhyun.
'' The Conjuring.''he whispered back.
'' The Conjuring? I don't like horror movies.'' you whispered back.
'' Don't be a scardy cat. Besides,I'm here.'' he said and winked at you.

*Baekhyun could see that you were very scared. He pulled you to his chest and played with your hair*
'' It's ok,I'm here. I was always here for you. Na Yeon,I love you.'' he whispered to you.
'' WHAT??!!'' you accidentally raised your voice but luckily Baekhyun covered your mouth so no one heard.
'' Na Yeon,I love you.'' Baekhyun said as he kissed you(he stole your first kiss). And throughout the movie you were just cuddling and kissing.

 


How was it? To those who subscribed to my stories,thanks! ^_^ I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. LOL,I forgot to include the pic spam,sry :(


(Kai and Baekhyun)