Meeting You

First Kiss

Just a normal day after school,you would always go to a street which is a home to many stray dogs. You don't have many friends at school so the dogs are like your friends. Sometimes you bathe them, feed them and make sure they had enough water to drink. Your parents don't allow you to keep a pet because it would be troublesome.

This is your daily routine:

1. Wake up, wash up.
2. Get ready for school, take breakfast.
3. Go home (after school) for lunch.
4. Go to the street to feed the dogs.
5. Go back home and shower.
6. Dinner and homework.
7. Relax (watch TV, surf the net...)
8. Sleep.

You spent about an hour there feeding the dogs at the streets after school. After a while, you then realised that you were not the only one doing that, there was another boy there feeding the dogs too. The dogs move closer to you, so did the boy. As he came closer, you could see his face clearly. Your eyes popped wide open. He was your sunbae, Byun Baekhyun!

 


You=This colour
Baekhyun=This colour

''Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae. *bows*'' you said while smiling.
''Gosh,that smile.'' Baekhyun thought to himself. '' Ohh, annyeonghaseyo. *bows* Nice to meet you, umm, what's your name?'' asked Baekhyun.
'' I'm Na Yeon, it's nice to meet you too.'' you said.
'' I see you're an animal lover just like me. Do you come here often?'' asked Baekhyun.
'' Yup, I do love animals. I come here after school to feed the dogs every day, it's kind of umm, like a daily routine.'' you explained.
'' Ohh cool! I come here at night, heh.'' said Baekhyun while scratching his neck.
'' You should come after school. Besides, isn't it dangerous at night?'' you said.
'' I know it's dangerous to come at night but I've got to attend my dance practice. Since I don't have my dance practise today, I decided to come here to feed and play with them after school instead. Oh yeah. Have you had lunch yet?'' asked Baekhyun.
'' Yes, I've had mine. You haven't had lunch yet?'' you asked him.
'' Nah, I haven't. My stomach is growling.'' said Baek while pouting.
'' Well then, I'll bring you to one of the town's best noodle shop after we're done.'' you said while Baek nodded in agreement.


After you both were done feeding and playing with the dogs, you both went to that noodle shop you mentioned. He ordered some Kimchi Noodles with seafood while you just sat down and watch him eat.



Suddenly,he stood up, took another pair of chopsticks and offered you to eat some.                 
'' Dig in!'' said Baekhyun while pushing the bowl of noodles to the centre so that you could reach it too.
'' It's your lunch, I can't-'' you were cut off by him.
'' Nah, no worries. This serving of noodles sure is huge!'' said Baekhyun.
'' No no no, it's your lunch. Besides, I'm really full.'' you lied to Baekhyun. You weren't exactly full, as you only ate a sandwich for lunch, and you've been craving those noodles lately.
*Baekhyun took some noodles.* '' Open your mouth.'' said Baekhyun.
'' No, it's ok. You eat your-.'' you said to him before he took the chance to stuff the noodles in.
'' How was it?'' said Baekhyun.
'' It's delicious!'' you said to him while smiling.

Baekhyun asked for an extra bowl so he could share some with you as he could not finish the large bowl of noodles he ordered. You happily accept the noodles and started devouring it like a hungry wolf.

''Na Yeon you make my heart flatter...'' thought Baekhyun. '' Glad you enjoyed it. And since you didn't listen to me, last one who finishes the noodles pays the bill!''

You choked your food the moment you heard that. You raced to finish the noodles. You hopelessly gobbled, but well, obviously you lost. You're quite of a slow eater so you had to settle the bill. Baekhyun insisted to accompany you home and you didn't argue over that like a little kid.

'' I know that it may seem weird but can we go out tomorrow? Why don't we watch a movie? Oh by the way, may I have your number?'' asked Baekhyun.
'' Okay, sure! *You both exchange phones, type in the number, and give back the phone* You're buying the tickets!'' you shouted while running towards your house.
'' Fine. Be that way!!'' said Baekhyun as you stick out your toungue out at him.
'' It's a date then.'' teased Baekhyun while walking further down the road to his home.

 


*NOTE: Na Yeon doesn't like horror movies.