Two

Jealously over what...?

Hallo, I'm so sorry this 6 years never once continue my own story, because of work and family. This is my story from 6 years ago and never once published. I hope it will satisfy. If not, I hope I can make someting nicer. Happy reading if you are still reading this. 

 

  Disclaimer: EXO belong to S.M. Ent.

Chapter 2

 

At other place, Xiumin and the others already took the lunch, he sat beside Luhan who already eat his lunch while Xiumin took out his lunch that was made by D.O and start to eat too. “Hyung, what is that?” asked D.O while he ate his food too.

“What is what? This is what you made Kyunggie.”, “But as I remember, I didn’t bring you fish cake.” He said with confused face which was cute too. “Oh, you mean the fish cake. It was brought by Yoojung on the way to this place she said to me. It’s my favorite too by any chance. How nice it is, isn’t it?” he smiled while looking at fish cake. Luhan didn’t say anything. Now his appetite seem lost.

            After few minutes, finally Chanyeol and others has come to Xiumin’s place. He immediately greet others and introduced Hoojung to others too, after that he and Hoojung took lunch together and sat beside Xiumin that were empty.

            “So, after this what are you guys gonna do? Me and Chanyeol still have a few more scene to take, but you guys are not gonna stay, are you?” asked Xiumin who begin to eat the fish cake.

“Well, it’s possible, ‘cause we have the permission from manager after all. Oh, or maybe after hyung has finished we could go to somewhere and have a culinary tour? It’s gonna be fun. Hoojung and Yoojung can come along too.” Said Baekhyun who was so excited over the idea. The others considered it and they eventually agreed except for two person who were so quiet for entire time.

After they have finished their lunch, Chanyeol said goodbye to others because they still has a scene to do and so was Xiumin. Hoojung has gone back first because of duty calls and Yoojung was with the director. “May be we could do it, I will ask Yoojung first about this. And you have to go back and practice more or you could just rest. I will contact you guys about the tour. Now. Go back!!”, Xiumin shoo-ed the ten members like they are the kicking puppies ‘cause they make an ‘aegyo’ thing so they wouldn’t left, but sadly this Xiumin that we are talking about and sometimes he is so firm, like right now. So now the members went back to dorm to get some rest.

“Hey Yoojung, where have you been? I thought you didn’t like us, because you left early..” Xiumin said with “a pout face”. “I do like all of you actually Xiumin-sshi. I just have some matters to do back then. I’m sorry for the misunderstand though.” She said her sorry toward the older, and soon it was forgotten and they get back to the making film.

Chanyeol with Hoojung too were having great time with others, but sadly when Chanyeol told about Baekhyun’s idea, she rejected, “I’m sorry, too bad that I already have a plan after this. I’m so sorry, maybe next time?” “It’s okay, actually it wasn’t my idea too, hey just relax, I’ll tell the others.” Chanyeol put his bright smile to Hoojung.

“Okay, Chanyeol, Hoojung we’re ready for another set. Get yourself ready.” One of the crew came and tell.

“Ok. We’ll be there in 5. Come on Hoojung.” Chanyeol then left and Hoojung as well.

 

==++==

At Dorm

“Sehun miss ‘eomma’!! Appa! Why don’t you tell ‘eomma’ to go straight home after done the take. Sehun can’t take it to look eomma with the girl. Huaaa..” Sehun just fake crying but with honesty in his heart because he was almost determined not to leave, but because they have promised manager Jung-hwa, he couldn’t do anything. Kris who saw Sehun almost really wants to cry look so miserable too. Jongin who was the closest to Sehun soon hug him so that Sehun will calm down for a bit.

“Princess is so ugly if crying. Smile for this guard, please?” Jongin joked Sehun.

“I’m not a princess, I’m a man. But I could smile for you.” Sehun smile for Jongin although not that sincere.

“You are my princess. The only, and I am you guard.” Said Jongin seriously this time. Sehun just silent but soon embrace Jongin again.

Luhan almost look the same. The different is the ‘child’ in the bond. The silent just surrounding his self almost like the gloominess is over win than his cheerful and it him. After EXO had gone home, most of the member take a rest and do nothing, because they already told the manager and he said ok. But some of the member, well two maybe that  looked at the miserable couple and just pray for their sakeness.

‘This is cute’, they thought while they saw they two from three oldest look so miserable, not like usual. Luhan from hyperactive turn into gloomy, and Kris looks like a dead living body. The super hyperactive Luhan is down, and the super handsome Kris (soo Kris told others) is desperate. Interesting.

It’s almost 8 pm when Chanyeol and Xiumin arrived at dorm and the member already taken shower and eat, so it’s just the 2 of them who wants to finish the night and go to sleep. Tomorrow is the last day to finish the movie video, so they want themself to be ready. But the member watched them doing their activity and they have thought to say what condition do Luhan and Kris have, but nope, they can’t do because it will spilt the surprise.

Now it is 9 pm and all of the member went to bed already and Chanyeol with Xiumin already sleep well and have a nice dream in their night, different with Kris and Luhan who think hard about the scene.

‘Why do I feel like a jealous boyfriend?’ they thought the same.

‘The smile, not for me. Damn Hoo jung/Yoo Jung!’ the thought the same (again).

“Do you feel frustated?” they whispered to themselves ‘Why should I?’ they answered in their mind. What a miserable couple indeed.

“Just relax, everything’s going to be normal again after this over,” they conviced themselves, trying they supposed. Then after couple minutes went away, finally they can go to sleep.

 

==^^

In the morning everyone has woken up, but Luhan looked miserable with a face that was shown that he thought hard last night. Kris tried not look something that will make a suspicious thought among others, and he succeed. Well, maybe almost..

The others already have breakfast when these two people go down, then Kyungsoo served the breakfast. But they are too curious about the existence of Chanyeol and Xiumin.

“They left already, you guys woke up late, so they can’t say goodbye to you. Relax, just today and the MV will be done,” Kyungsoo convinced them.

“YOU KNOW?” they screaming or more like shrieking. “Know what? That you guys love them? Hmm, let see the fact,” Kyungsoo then called all of the member to go downstairs to have a “meeting” at the kitchen whille they are having breakfast too. “Okay then. I will open the meeting. Do you guys know that our hyung love Chanyeol and Minseok-hyung?” said Kyungsoo with playfulness in his voice.

They just grinned except for Lay who has his kind smile. “Since we don’t have anything, I think it’s a good thing for the both of you to go to sleep and think about how are you feeling,” then they all go to their rooms.

“Hahhh..” they just sighed hard. Kris and Luhan still on the couch looked at the ceiling, then closed their eyes and think about how can they got into this kind of problem. Once again if I must say.

That time they even didn’t know that the one that they love have gotten home earlier until the magnae call his ‘eomma’, “Chanyeol-eomma, you’re back!! Yay!” he hugged Chanyeol and hid his face in that hug, “Of course we’re back, but earlier yes. The movie is already done, so now let’s get practice, right?” Chanyeol who said that sort of confuse because he saw everyone upstairs and yawning. “Hyung, why don’t all of you get practice?” he asked to the Luhan and Kris who sat at the couch, but Kris’s still just silent because of the shock.

“We got day off before the hard work. Sleep if you need,” Luhan said in soft tone and didn’t dare to look at the both who were still standing.

“O, okay then, if you need anything, I’ll be in room, bye,” Chanyeol then go without words.

“Me too. I’m tired,” Minseok then go upstairs too.

 

==^^

“Baekkie, Hoojung and Yoojung can’t come to go to explore, so maybe just the 12 of us,” Chanyeol said while he walked inside the room.

Baekhyun just nodding, but when Chanyeol doesn’t look too careful, he smirked widely and said, “Oh, it’s fine. Maybe next time. How about tomorrow the 12 of us exploring this new place that I heard full of foodcourt at Hongdae?” Chanyeol confused. “Don’t we have practice tomorrow?”, “Nope. For today and tomorrow we won’t have any schedule. thanks to Junghwa-hyung who will re-schedule us,” “Oo, okay then, is that a schedule for TV show or just travelling?” “Just hang out together, relax okay? Why are you so nervous all of the sudden?” Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol worried about something.

“Nothing, just your imagination.” Chanyeol then sleep fast at his bed, but not sleeping actually. Baekhyun went outside for a moment. He then went to Chen and D.O’s room.

“Operation ‘Make You Realise Feelings’ is on.” The moment he step inside to their room. Then they discuss possible plans for those “idiot” in feelings. Kiddo..

 

==^^ In Minseok’s room

Minseok just got home early so the first thing he needs to do is to tidy up then by some food, ‘cause from what he remember is that the refrigerator is almost empty. Kids with stomaches... huft, he thinks.

After about 15 minutes tidying up, then he take a shower for a moment, change his clothes and took his coat with him to the door. When he want to put on his shoes, a sound interupt his movement, “Where do you wanna go?”

“Buying food I suppose. The refrigerator is almost empty.” “I’m coming with you.” “No need. I can manage. What do you want to order?” without turning his face from the shoes and ready to open the door.

“I’m coming. I insist.” Luhan already beside him with his coat already put on him. Minseok confused by the fastness of the second oldest but decide to let it go off. “Okay then.” Then no sound came from these oldest. Just the sound of their shoes stepping on the road to the car.

 

==^^ At the market

“I push the trolley. Get what we need to be restock.” Luhan said while he was pushing the trolley. Minseok just nodding then walk in front. From what I can tell you that the situation is not comfy at all, specially for Luhan who almost want to take Minseok’s hand and walk like a couple and tell him (or maybe lecturing in this case) to stay away from Yoojung, but no, he can’t and it’s frustating.

“..... on mind?” Minseok asked. Luhan still in his daydream.

“Luhan?” No answer. “Luhan?” still no answer. “LUHAN!” he screamed right beside Luhan’s right ear that made Luhan jump off then fell. He just can blink.

“What were you thinking? I’m asking you, but you stay silent like a rock. Is there something on your mind right now? Do you need anything for yourself to be restock?”

“Emm, no, nothing. Maybe one or two stuff to be restock, but I can’t remember. Later,”

“Okay then. O.. and Luhan?? Please watch your step. Earlier because of your daydreaming, you almost want to crash some stuffs. ‘Careful.” Then Minseok walk again and this time Luhan take no time to grab Minseok’s hand.

“Walk with me. It’s been a long time since we’ve been like this” Minseok whose surprised then suddenly make an action which makes Luhan really love him more and more. Smile. Sincerely smile only for him and without hesitation nodding.

At their ride to home, Minseok drive and Luhan was beside him. Luhan get many chances to say what he needs to say but stuck and his throat, but after he re-thinking, this chance will not come twice. “Seokkie, actually I want to tell you something, but please don’t be mad at me” “What is it?” “.... Never mind.”

Minseok is a bit taken with those action, so without any further notice, he made the car get along the side of the road which made Luhan cnfused. “Why do we stop?” “You tell me.” Minseok said calmly.

“I don’t think I have things to say.” Luhan stays silent.

“Are you sure? I feel lost. You are with your thoughts and it’s really loud, Lu. Tell me and we can figure somethings out together. Deal?”

“Nothing to worry. Trust me. Now drive, please?”

Minseok still worry, but trust him. the ride was at silent the whole time.

 

==^^ At dorm

They have put their things and at the same time Chen, D.O, Baekhyun come out from their room.

“Hey hyung! Do you want to come with us tomorrow?” “Where to?” Minseok asked. “To Hongdae. Many delicious food. It will be a total grief if we can’t taste any good food in there. What do you say?” Baekhyun tried to allure the oldest.

“Sure, why not? What time?” he asked again. Luhan just listening.

“Later we will discuss. Probably tomorrow.. So you’re in? Luhan-hyung?”

“It’s been a long time since we don’t taste many food.” He said simply.

“Okay then. After dinner we will discuss this with others.” Chen steal the food that he can take from the bag and walk to his room, followed by Baekhyun and D.O with their own food aswell.

“What’s wrong with those three? D.O specially..” Minseok watched them with confused face. “Maybe another plan of Baekhyun and D.O agree?” Luhan answered him. Minseok just silent and go back to the routine.

 

==^^ At Dinner

The time they must eat, everyone gather themself in the dining room and sit like usually. They eat with silent, but in good terms. “Oh, can I talk while we have everyone?” Baekhyun with his tempt, watch everyone, “what is it?” Suho asked. 

“I decided that we should go to Hongdae tomorrow. The 12 of us, without any camera on-air or off-air. Well, I have been corfirmed that Yoojung-sshi and Hoojung-sshi won’t be able to attend, so the 12 of us. Actually it’s me, D.O and Chen suggest us to go to Hongdae. Many food....” he alluring Tao who already persuade others since he heard ‘food’ correctly. “Really delicious food, right Chanyeol?” he startled Chanyeol who has daydreaming which only he and God knows what.

“What?”

“You didn’t listen to me. I’m hurt,” Baekhyun , but Chanyeol does not really in the mood.

“Sorry. What again?”

“Delicious food in Hongdae Chanyeol.. Is it true? ‘cause if I’m not mistaken that your house near that area, right?”

“Yahh... Right... so, we’re going to go there?” he asked without realising that everyone had been staring at him.

“Are you allright?” this time Chen ask him.

“Yes as long as I can remember, why?” he innocently asked.

“Nope, it’s ok”, Chen said.

“We are all agree to go there Chanyeol. Don’t stay up too late. We leave at 5 pm. And do go daydreaming again,” Suho who answered the question and his final answer made all of the member went to their room.

“What happened?” Kris asked Chanyeol who walk with him to their room.

“Nothing I supposed, why? Something wrong?” he asked back.

“You were spacing out. Not usual. That’s all,” he answered with honesty.

No answer. Back in the room they went silent like have nothing to talk which normally Chanyeol would rambling first, but now.. nothing.

“Can I ask you something? And try not to think strange about me okay.” Chanyeol start out of the blue.

“Shoot.”

“Did you just avoiding me back then when we were having luch.” He asked.

To make an answer, it takes nearly one minute to make it because Kris try not to make Chanyeol think others than now.

“Did I? Not that I remember of. Sorry if I made you feel like that,” he said in casual tone and shrugged, but actually worried inside his head. Many ‘what if’ circling his thought.

“Oh, okay. Nice to know the answer. Good night.” He said then went off to bed.

“Good night,” Kris replied.

 

The next thing when Kris woke up, he realized that it was already morning and clock strikes at 8 a.m. When he saw the bed beside him, it was empty. Typical, he thought.

Suddenly from the door appear Chanyeol already in his best prepare if Kris can dercibe well. Casual shirt with black jeans, red watch which faithful on his left wrist, and not forgetting one of his accessory, hat. And this time with ‘NY’ label on it.

“Morning sleepyhead. It’s a good start that you can wake up by your own. It’s eight-ten so we have plenty time. But for you it’s short time, so up! Up!” he said cheerfully while take Kris blanket away.

“Arggh.. Go away!” he took his blanket and slumber again, but this time Chanyeol prevent it. “Up.. Up.. You will love Hongdae at night. You will crave it more,” Chanyeol said cheerly.

“Yeah? So? Wait, you said night, so we have plenty time until the trip. So... GO AWAY!”

“We will eventually go there, but we have to be ready at 10. Afterall we won’t just go to Hongdae. 1 day for Hongdae? Too much. I have place that you guys would love to see, so.. UP!” Chanyeol take the blanket at fold it away from Kris.

“Fine! Geesh.. One day of sleeping and you ruin it...” Kris grumbled. Then he get up and go to the bathroom before Chanyeol can protest.

 

  • At the dining room

Everyone already prepared when Kris came in with dumb look on his face and towel around his neck. He sat on his usual chair like usual.

“Where is the breakfast?” he asked.

“Wait.. Kyungsoo still in the kitchen. What’s with your hair? Let me dry it. You look awful even though you already take a bath,” without permission he snatch the towel from Kris’ neck, and began to dry the hair. Without he realised, Kris already enjoy it as much as Chanyeol does and realx under Chanyeol’s touch again his head. Soon others forgot about their activity and enjoy the view. They even take pictures secretly, ‘our romantic couple’, maybe soon they will release it to public and once again can see ‘Krisyeol fans’ go crazy.

‘That will be fun indeed. Hehehe...’ they thought shamelessly.

 

==^^ Skip to journey

“Okay Chanyeol... Where are we going? Not Hongdae, but?” Kris asked. “Namdaemun District”, Chanyeol said. The others looked baffled, and their eyes asking why. “I think that we can be in early 17s again, not just because we are idols so we can’t go anywhere, I think we deserve such time. And who knows? Probably we can have something fun.”, Chanyeol answered the eyes. The members nodding their heads, and then continue their own activity.