One

Jealously over what...?

            It’s just one of a beautiful day to start with even for EXO for their dance practice for their new song. In dorm, the clock showed that it’s already 8 o’clock and many of the member has awaken and Kyungsoo who play role as their mother start to make breakfast for all of the member. Xiumin who is the oldest was starting to awake the other members so they won’t be late for their practice. Well, may be for almost of them are.

            “Hyung, do you want me to make lunch to for the two of you? Who knows what will happen right? What do you want? Kimbap? Egg roll? We still have time ‘till 9 o’clock.” Asked Kyungsoo to Chanyeol and Xiumin who was having breakfast with their dongsaeng and hyung.

            “Egg roll will do for me Soo. Thank you” said Chanyeol who just drank his milk after that stood up to change his clothes.

“Whatever you make I will eat, but not too much and bring fruit too okay Soo? Thank you Kyungsoo ..=w=” said Xiumin who passed by to his room for preparing too.

“Okay.” Kyungsoo then made what they want.

            Probably all of you wondering why Kyungsoo asked that kind of questions for Chanyeol and Xiumin. That’s because today they don’t have rehearsal with their member because they have other job to do, and that was making music video. Chanyeol for K.Will’s new song “You don’t know love” and Xiumin for JIN “Gone”. All of the EXO member were so proud at their friends because two of their members were chosen to play in their sunbae project. Chanyeol and Xiumin who were chosen are so excited to about their MV, specially Chanyeol who was so nervous about what role he will act in the song later. He was really excited about that until for 2 full days he just jumped around like a puppy found a new toy to play. Kris who also knew about the project was so happy too for Chanyeol, but it doesn’t pass away the feeling that insecure about Chanyeol and his mate in the song specially that their manager has told them that he will face a really beautiful woman. Kris probably never told his feeling towards the younger, but he always make his gesture noticeable for him, but often the latter doesn’t realise and make the same affections to others and make him more jealous than before.

“We go first. Take care okay? If you have finished, just go to bed early.” Xiumin said to others, while he and Chanyeol walk to door with manager Jung-hwa. The others already went to their van too to go to SM building.

 

 

 

--=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-

 

“So you have to chew a bread with milk on you hand and come with a face showing that sulking, don’t know what to do, understand?” said the director about what Chanyeol have to do.

“Yes Sir.” “Great, camera ready! Chanyeol, on your place, and we begin the take in 3.. 2.. 1.. Action!” then Chanyeol was doing what has been told by the director and turn out it’s better than what was expecting.

On other place where Xiumin was doing a role too where he approached Yoo Jung that has left behind by the man. He has to eat medicine which the crue has given him candies that he can swallow without difficulity and Yoojung asked him what is that because she can’t saw.

 

--=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-

Back at the SM building

Other EXO member has just finished their rehearsal and now they are having a break. Most of the members just laid down with sweats cover their body but they don’t care because they tired by hell.

“Hyung, what do you think Chanyeol-hyung and Xiumin-Hyung were doing right now? I want to watch they acting. Can we just skip for today and go to their locaion? Please?” asked Kyungsoo who pleaded to Luhan that just trying to sit after laid down for about ten minutes.

“Probably we cannot. Although I want to watch Baozi doing his acting too, but we still have 3 hours to practice.” said him sadly. “But please hyung. You said yourself that you want to watch Xiumin-hyung act too as well, yet we cannot been discovered by them or we doom hyung. Xiumin-hyung will be so mad at us if he knew that we skip our practice lesson. Talk to manager hyung. Please??? We can watch from afar,” said Sehun and Tao whose already gave the ultimate one-million-dollars aegyo to Luhan who is the oldest. So now the youngest trying to persuade Luhan. Luhan who cannot see them longer looked at Kris who is the third oldest, but because there is no Xiumin become the second oldest with pleading eyes asking for help. Kris who cannot save Luhan as well because he knew that he can’t win eventually cut the two youngest, “Fine, we will try to talk. But don’t expect to have good result okay?” he said to others who already so excited and began to pack their things like they have known that eventually they can walk to the location.

So now here Kris and Luhan in front of Manager Jung-Hwa at the manager offices to talk about the permission to leave. Jung-Hwa is not blaming the kids to be excited for the MV because it’s their own friends, and because Kris and Luhan wanted to take the responsibility for taking of the others then he can’t do nothing about it. Afterall, they already work so hard for couple of months that they deserved to be rewarded, so maybe he thought that this is one of opportunity to make them fresh again after all of that tiring rehearsals.

“Okay then, I give you permission to go to their locations, but do not disturb or teasing others while watching. I cannot go with you because I still have to re-arrange your schedule, but the driver know the place and probably it will end in two hours or so. Take a bath first, after that you may go or else you’ll be sick.” Said Jung to Luhan and Kris who bowed their heads and left the room.

 

--=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-

 

So now the full member of EXO, except for the two in their van which will took them to their friends location. They had a hard choice of choosing the first location, but thankfully the driver has told them that the location one to other was not that far, because they coincidentally picked the place not too far away. So now they are headed there.

“Hyung, I want to see Chanyeol-hyung doing his acting. Must be so funny!” Kai said to Baekhyun who was beside him who cannot hide his enthusiasm too.

“Yup. I can’t wait!” he said cheerfully. The others were so rambling about Xiumin at one side and Chanyeol at the other. Kris who was at back did not talk along the journey because he’s afraid that he will have the wrong talk and will make the others confused.

 

--=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-

 

“Woah.. This place is so nice. The house is so peaceful. I want to buy it! Hyung!! Let’s go inside!!”Tao whose already jumping like 5 years old kid take Kris’ hand and dragged him to the house where Chanyeol is taking his film now. So now Kris, Tao, Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun were walking to the house. The crew who saw them bowed their head and said to just go inside because the crue knew that EXO member are such good guys.

Right when they went inside the house, Chanyeol has began his action with Lee Ho Jung where he will hug Ho Jung. The other members whose watching it just awed and gasped at the sight of the view because for te four of them it’s such a beautiful and cute view, almost like Chanyeol really has Ho Jung as his girlfriend and his act was so real. But not for one person, and maybe you already guess why too. Let’s just skip before I reaveling too much. ^0^!

At other side of the road and place to be exactly at Xiumin’s location Luhan, D.O, Chen, Lay, and Suho has walked to crue has been informed by their coming but the crue did not tell Xiumin because he still has one more take. “What is he doing right now?” asked Luhan to one of the crew.

“Oh, we took a scene where Xiumin-sshi will take Yoo Jung’s hand and guide he to the bench over there, and the rest you will see Luhan-sshi.” Smiled the crew not knowing that now Luhan has changed his face darker than before. For others, they saw the film making made their heart almost jumping around because Xiumin played so nice and Yoojung really took her role well.

After the role had end, Xiumin doesn’t realise yet that s already waiting for his arrival, and at that time too Xiumin walked with Yoojung while he laughed at what she just said, and that’s not good, because one of the member already has already mad but still silent at outside.

“Hey, why all of you came here? I think it’s the time for practice if I’m not wrong?” Xiumin said with confused tone.

“Today we have a break hyung. We can watch you and Chanyeol-hyung acts. Peace!!” Chen said with a bright smile.

“Okay then. Have I introduced you with Yoojung-sshi? Yoojung-sshi, this is Chen, the troll always trolling around. Beside him from the left is Lay, beside Lay is Suho, EXO-K Leader, beside him is D.O, and beside D.O is Luhan the deer. Everyone, this is Kim Yoojung-sshi. By the way, where are the others?” Xiumin introduced all of them which Yoojung took with a smile.

“Nice to know all of you. I’m Kim Yoojung, but you can call me Yoojung or Jung instead.” Yoojung said. All of them were smiled but one person seem to make it tense than sincerely. “Minseok-sshi, I have to go for a moment. Later we will talk okay? Bye everyone. Sorry that I have to leave first.” Bowed Yoojung then left to the crew.

“They went visit at Chanyeol’s place, afterall it’s not that far from here.”Suho answered his hyung.

“Okay then, how about we grab lunch now? It’s almost daylight.” Suggest Xiumin to the others. The others just nodded while one person still thinking about the last sentence that bother him alot. ‘Minseok..-sshi?’

Meanwhile at Chanyeol’s place, Chanyeol has done take the scene and he is approaching when he has seen them but cannot walk to them yet ‘till they have finished take scene.

“Hi. How come all of you came here? And where are the others? Don’t you have practice?” Chanyeol bombared them with questions but with cute expressions until they cannot answered Chanyeol first before they pinch his cheek except for Kris. Sehun on the other hand not pinch but hug one of his favorite hyung and like don’t want to let go of his ‘mother’.

“Sehun miss Chanyeol-eomma alot! Eomma was cute when took the scene.. hehehe..” said Sehun with cute eyes and happy eyes, but to be honest he is a bit jealous because the female can hug Chanyeol tightly and Chanyeol was so relaxed.

“Aigoo.. This child. Oh, all of you haven’t answered my question yet. Where are the others?”, “They went to Minseok-hyung’s place for take MV scene. Let’s take lunch. I’m hungry hyung. Where are the food?” Jongin said with his hands already in his stomach made a pose like he was so hungry, but actually it turned out to be funnier than pitier.

“Okay then. Let me talk to others first, then we can go to Hyung’s place. Hojung-sshi, let’s grab lunch, shall we? It’s near by,” “Why not? I’ll go change my clothes first okay?” “Okay. Wait outside.” Then Chanyeol went with others. Kris whose in the other hand saw and heard everything cannot say anything. He think alot about what just happened.

Right when Chanyeol stepped at stairs, Hoojung grab him and poked him from the back and Chanyeol turned around and smiled at her then soon grabbed her and put his hands at her shoulder. “I thought that you have left.” Said Hojung with teased sad-face on her face. “Probably..” teased Chanyeol more and they laughed together. The others who saw that just awed at the scene in front of them. They thought that Chanyeol seems to be so comfortable by talking with her and then Chanyeol approached them.

“I haven’t introduced all of you. This is Lee Hojung. Hojung, this is Jongin but we prefer Kai, next to him from right is Sehun, then Baekhyun, Tao, and the last but not least Kris.” “Hello, my name is Lee Hojung. Nice to meet all of you.” She said with wide smile on her face. While the others gave them same, Kris just gave a formal 30˚ bow.

“Okay then, let’s go to Xiumin-hyung!!!” Chanyeol said. The the seven of them walked beside others. Kris beside Chanyeol always and silently watching Chanyeol interactions with Hojung who is at Chanyeol’s other side. They were talking like they were old friends, but sometimes they also make others joined theirs conversation too so Hojung in no time she has already befriends with others. She also tried to talk with Kris, but he just gave a tense smile or sometimes just proper answers, but Hojung still smile at his effort for trying.

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment okay? I hope that I can make a good continue of this story.. ^^