Chapter Nine

SMILE, UEE!

Uee "What are you doing? I need to talk to her!"

Jaejoong "Calm down Uee... look at your cheek"

Uee "Why? Ah its hurt"

Jaejoong "Wait here"

 

Jaejoong ran to the cafeteria. He asked for a pack of ice cubes.. After he got a pack of ice cubes he ran back toward Uee. Jaejoong pressed the ice pack to her bruised cheek..

 

Uee "Thank you"

 

Uee smiled as he looked at Jaejoong... Jaejoong also look towards Uee and smiled.

 

Uee and Jaejoong sat on the roof.. They are just silent, feeling the wind that blows. The sun is above their heads. Uee still put a pack of ice cubes on her cheek. Uee staring at Jaejoong.. he closed his eyes, feeling the wind that blows. He looks very cool.

 

Jaejoong "I still remember you laughing happily in elementary school"

Uee "I still remember you are ugly in elementary school" 

Jaejoong "What the- huh i almost swearing at you"

Uee "I'm just kidding. You still looks the same but you are more handsome now"

Jaejoong "Hahaha i know that. How about your cheek? still hurt?"

Uee "No. Thank you for the ice pack"

Jaejoong "You're older than her so don't be afraid"

Uee "What? Her?"

Jaejoong "You and Nana"

Uee "Ya! i'm not afraid"

Jaejoong "Really? I see you shaking and looks like you want to cry"

Uee "Ah whatever. I dont care.. I want to go back to my class bye"

Jaejoong "Ei wait for me, I also want to go back to class"

 

They both walk towards their class... They talking and laughing together.

Kim HyunJoong watched from a distance. He wondered what they did on the roof.. They look very close

 

TOP already waiting in front of her school.. He saw Uee walking with her friends. Suddenly Kim Hyunjoong aproached Uee.. He asked Uee to go home with him. But Uee rejecting his offer. Uee immediately ran to TOP, leaving Kim Hyunjoong.

 

Uee "Oppa~" 

TOP "Don't act cute. We still need to talk"

Uee "Oppa you are so scary... Forgive me" 

 

Uee put a sad face.. She looked at TOP with her big eyes. Of course TOP instantly forgive UEE. They got into the car and left school

 

They arrived at the apartment... TOP looked around the room. Uee change the uniform with comfortable cloths. They sat down the sofa and dont looked at each other.

 

Uee "We should forget about the incident that have already passed... smile!!~"

 

Uee pinch his cheeks.. TOP Shouts of pain and Uee release her hand. TOP put his head on top of her lap and closed his eyes.

 

TOP "Let me sleep for a while... I couldn't sleep last night because of you"

 

Uee let him sleep in her lap.. Uee his head, and play with TOP's hair.

 

Uee "Mianne Oppa" 

 

~/~

 

 

 

 

Uee sitting alone on the roof of the school.. Suddenly someone sitting next to her. Uee looked and saw kim hyun joong.

 

Hyunjoong "I heard you fight with Nana yesterday"

Uee "Should I answer it?"

Hyunjoong "She slaps you twice..."

 

HyunJoong touch her face... Hyun Joong staring at her with a sad face. Uee looked away and let go of his hand.

 

Hyunjoong "Is your cheek still hurts?"

Uee "No"

Hyunjoong "You still not answered my question"

Uee "Question about what?"

Hyunjoong "You... be my girlfriend"

Uee "I think you still need to think about it again.. I can see from your eyes, you like Nana not me"

Hyunjoong "Well then after we graduates I will ask this question again or maybe not"

Uee "Good. Let's focus on our exam"

 

Uee stood up and left HyunJoong. But only a few steps she walked, she came back again and whispered

 

Uee "I like you"

 

Uee smiled and immediately left him. HyunJoong can not stop smiling... He looked at the sky and closed his eyes. He try to remember a very smooth voice whispered in his ear.

 

Meanwhile Uee sitting in her class, and she remember what she has done... she's very embarassed. Her face flushed and her heart pounding.

 

Uee "Argh I must be crazy"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for your comments!!^,^ i will tried my best. Fighting!!:D