Chapter Ten

SMILE, UEE!

Uee fill out a form provided by the teacher... she just staring at the form. She's still a little confused as to what he would do after graduation. After half an hour she give up.. she pressed her head on the table and closed her eyes.

 

Uee "Ah what should I write" 

 

She muttered and keep sighed.

Kim Hyun Joong came and sat next to her quietly. He smiled, looking at Uee's face. Her long eyelashes, very sharp nose visible from the side and her tiny red lips.... Hyunjoong his face, trying to see the face of Uee closer. Uee suddenly opened her eyes, and she saw was Hyunjoong's face his face very close making Uee surprised.

 

Uee "Ya you scared me"

Hyunjoong "Really? I'm just watching you sleep"

Uee "b-but your face!! Your face is so close" 

 

Uee is nervous and blushing. Uee did not dare to look at his face. Her hands are very sweaty and cold

 

Hyunjoong "Why you look so nervous"

Uee "I was not nervous! Ah never mind.. I want to go back to my class"

 

Uee stand up and walked to leave him.. She just walked a few steps, HyunJoong pulled her hand, Uee falls and sitting on his lap. Uee tried to get up from his lap. But HyunJoong held her, his hands clutching Uee's waist..

 

Uee "What are you doing. Let me go!"

Hyunjoong "You...."

 

Hyunjoong holds her chin, and then he his face. A distance between their faces only a few centi. Uee closed her eyes waiting for a kiss. He touched her lips with his fingers...her heart pounding very fast, she could only hear her heartbeat. Hyunjoong chuckled seeing uee's face flushed. Uee tried to open her eyes, she saw HyunJoong laugh out loud...

 

Uee "Are you kidding me? uh this is not funny"

 

Uee frown, and looking away

 

Hyunjoong "You are always playing with me, so this is my revenge"

Uee "What if I want revenge too?"

 

Uee stand behind HyunJoong. She put her arms around him from, Uee began to touch his chest. HyunJoong can feel her breath on his neck, making him shiver.

 

Hyunjoong "Stop. Do not forget, I am a man... I can do anything to you"

Uee "Okay okay i will stop. I want to go home... bye"

 

///

 

 

 

 

 

Uee is looking at a paper form given by her teacher. 

 

Uee "Oppaaaa what should I write? which university is good?"

TOP "How about Korea university?"

Uee "Hm what about the cost? I do not have much money"

TOP "Ei you don't have to think about it, you just need to study"

Uee "Then who will pay? you? I need to get a scholarship"

TOP "You have to think about the exam next week. What if you not pass?"

Uee "Ya! Arraseo arraseo i will study hard for exam next week"

 

TOP tickling Uee and He pull Uee onto the bed. Uee laugh and reply tickling TOP. TOP holding Uee's hands and told her to stop

 

TOP "Stop stop. Now you need to sleep"

Uee "I know but how about you oppa? you go home or stay?"

TOP "I have to go home, I'm afraid the thief will get into my house"

Uee "You better move out from your home, and stay with me"

TOP "But my home is bigger than yours. How about you move to my home?"

Uee "Are serious?"

TOP "Yes I'm serious"

Uee "Assa! I dont need to pay, right?"

TOP "You have to pay with your cooking. I like your food so-"

Uee "Ah deal! I will prepare breakfast and dinner or maybe sometimes lunch"

TOP "Hahaha so when are you going to move?"

Uee "Of course not tonight, maybe after I graduate"

TOP "You promise?"

Uee "I Promise...."