Chapter Eight

SMILE, UEE!

Uee Looking towards him with a disappointed face.

 

Uee "So you think I having with him?"

 

Uee breath heavily... she looks so disappointed.

 

Uee "I don't believe you-"

TOP "I'm afraid of losing you... I'm afraid you've fallen in love with him"

 

Her anger disappeared after seeing TOP looks mean it when he said that...

 

Uee "Oppa...."

TOP "Uee-ah don't stay away from me again, I can't live without-"

Uee "I'm late. I should go to my classroom"

 

Uee cant see his sad face... Uee hug him, He kinda shock but he's happy.

 

Uee "Oppa.. we talk about this later.. okay?"

 

Uee smiled very gently.

 

TOP "Oh.." "Eii oppa, where's your smile?"

 

TOP smiling towards Uee, she looks happy to see him smiling.

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

Uee was sitting during gym class, the teacher came to her and told her to put the ball in the shed behind the school. Uee walked to the shed and suddenly HyunJoong came up.

 

KHJ "Where are you going?"

Uee "I want to put this" "

KHJ "Oh. Should I join? I'm bored in class"

 

Uee was silent, HyunJoong followed behind. UEE put the ball, and a bit of cleaning up the shed.

 

KHJ "About what happened this morning..."

Uee "Never mind, it's none of your business. Ah but-"

 

Not a chance to finish what she is gonna say. Hyunjoong shut , and pulled her into a locker.

 

Uee "Yahh. What are you doing"

KHJ "Sshhh silent"

 

A pair of lovers walked into the shed and kissing each other, it was quite hot kiss. Uee just close her eyes, she can feel hyun joong's heavy breath. After the couple left, Uee immediately pushed Hyun joong out of the locker.

 

Uee "Yaa!! For what we are hiding like that? huh?"

KHJ "Oh.. hmm"

Uee "AH nevermind. I want to go back to the gym class"

 

Uee walked toward the field. Her face was slightly flushed as she thought about what had happened.... Jung ah & Jooyeon saw uee and immediately approched her.

 

Jooyeon "Uee-ah Gwenchana? Are u ill?

Uee "I'm okay, dont worry"

Jungah "Let's go eat, it's time for lunch"

Uee "Sure"

 

All the students gathered in the cafeteria for lunch... Uee and two of her friends sit and enjoy their lunch. Uee eat with gusto without looking around. Kim Hyun Joong, Jaejoong and Chansung as usual came to the table, which is currently occupied by UEE and her friends.

 

Jaejoong "You should eat slowly"

Uee "Ah yes, I understand"

Jooyeon "She's always like that, just focus on the food"

KHJ "Look at her cheeks will explode soon" 

Uee glanced at him sharply.

 

Chansung "I think that's the hallmark of Uee. Her cheeks are adorable"

 

Uee just smiled at what was Chansung said. Meanwhile Nana seen them from a distance, who knows what she was thinking. But seeing from the expression on her face, she was very upset.

Jung ah saw nana who was looking at them...

 

Jungah "Yah see that nana was staring at us"

Jooyeon "Ignore her... I guess she's not a good person. See how she looks at us"

KHJ "She's a good person, and don't ever talk about nana"

Chansung "Whoa as usual he always defended nana"

Jaejoong "Then go and you should be with nana for lunch"

KHJ "That's not what I mean... I just don't want to hear you guys talk about nana"

 

Jaejoong saw UEE's face looks a little annoyed.

 

Jaejoong "Oh Uee, do you want some bread?, Or soup?"

Uee "Mwo? Ah gwenchana. I'm full.. I'd better go back to my class"

 

Uee left the cafeteria, and go to her class. Without her knowledge, Jaejoong followed Uee from behind...

Suddenly Nana holding Uee's hand and pulled her to the toilet.\

 

Nana "I saw you get out from TOP's car this morning"

 

Jaejoong listening Uee and Nana conversation from outside. He knew that eavesdropping is not a good deed. But he could not shake his curiosity. Jaejoong peeked through the door. He saw Uee leaning against the wall and Nana stand in front of her

 

Uee "Why do I have to listen to your words"

Nana "Of course you have to listen to my words"

Uee "Why?"

Nana "...My mother suffers because of your mother and you. So now it's time for you to suffer just like my mom"

Uee "What? I don't understand what you're talking about.. But I've already decided. I couldn't stay away from TOP oppa. I'm sorry, but I never see TOP oppa as a man. So you don't worry"

 

Nana slaps her.. Uee just silent and staring at Nana. Nana slaps Uee again for second time..

 

Uee "YAAA! WHY YOU SLAPS ME HUH? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU"

 

Jaejoong heard Uee was screaming, he walked in and take Uee away