Don't Go

Tofu's Clumsy Love

''Dont go'' she cried.

''If you go he'll get me, don't leave.'' she cried into his shoulder.

he picked her back up into his arms and sat down with her in his lap.

He grabbed her face, moving the wet hair stuck to it. ''Don't cry its ok I'm here.'' she looked at him.

''I'm here not as some boy, I want to be a man to you, I'm not just some person, I'm the only one person to protect you.'' he hugged her tightly.''I won't let anyone hurt you.''

''Unnie I brought you clothes.'' Sulli rushed in making them turn turn heads quickly.

Luna looked at her then looked down at the towel , but just put her face back on his shoulder.

''Luna put clothes on our you'll get sick.'' he said standing her up.

Onew walked back into the hallway with the camera, just as the man landed at his feet. Amber and Henry kicking and cursing at him.

A couple SuperJunior member held them back.

Onew picked him up and pinned him on the wall.''Wall it fun huh? Did you enjoy it you ert huh?''

Onew pulled him then slammed him against the wall again.''P-Please don't hurt me.''

Onew pulled his arm back holding the camera and smashed it to pieces next to his face. ''If you EVER try to touch one hair on her head, I'll kill you'' he said just as the managers came to contain three situation.

Onew turned to see almost all of SM watching. Girls'Generation, SuperJunior,Max Yunho, Exo... All starting at him.

''Ok everybody go back inside and STAY THERE'' one of the managers said.

Onew was the last to walk into dorm behind Taemin.''Our leader is so cool!'' He said as they all sat on the couch.

''I did nothing, I wouldn't have saved her with out Minho, thanks.''

''No problem, hyung.'' Minho smiled patting his Onew's back.

''Hey, where's Key?''

Jonghyun said as Seohyun walked in. ''Onew-ssi Luna...'' Onew ran out knocking over minho before she finish.''...wants you?..'' Seohyun finished confused.

Onew ran into F(x) dorm that was now full of worried faced girls, and Key?

'' Hyung she won't let anyone in the room.'' he said leading him to the door with their manager trying to open it.

''Let me try.'' he said walking up next to the manager. ''Luna open the the door for me please.''

'' No go away.'' He could hear she was crying in her voice.

''Open the door Luna, I promise to protect you from the bad man, please I'm giving you all my shaky clumsy love.

'' The lock clicked and he walked in slowly. He saw her laying up against the wall and rushed to her. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I GOT THREE SUBSCRIBERS!!!Yayy! I know its little but its something. Thank you for reading~ Someone told me to space my paragraph and i while try when I get my laptop fixed. Its hard using my crappy phone. Tell if there's anything you dont like and I'll fix it. Thank you~