The Man With The Camera

Tofu's Clumsy Love

 

 

 

Luna walked in through my dorm door with her best smile greeting everyone.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' she said bowing to her SHINee sunbae's.

Then walked over to me. ''Hi Jinki Oppa.'' she raised her hand signaling hi.

''Yah how dare you greet me so informally.'' Onew said in a serious voice.Luna's face dropped and she quickly bowed 90°. ''Mianhae Lee JinKi Sunbae-nim.''

''Ah aniyo I was just joking.'' Onew said suddenly surprised then pulling her into a hug.

She stumbled forward into his arms, her face being squished against his chest.''Yah don't do that.'' she pouted pushing him away.

''ah cute.'' he said messing her hair.''its so cute when your mad.'' His words made her smile.

''Ah Oppa are you ready to practice?'' '' Ne lets go.'' he grabbed his bag and walked out behind her.

''Hyung dont her.''Minho yelled from the couch.

Onew quickly slammed the door shut.

''Oh what did he say?'' she asked innocently.''Oh um he said he love's me'' He open the door.''Love you too'' then shut the door fast. '' Oh that's so sweet, lets go'' Luna said then walked down the hall.

Onew exhaled and layed back on the door. '' Minho yelled from the inside. Onew hit the door then ran down the hall to the door Luna just entered.   They had a couple stage coming up and they had to do it perfectly. They had a y concept so there was alot of skinship involved in the dance, which killed Onew with every touch. Luna never noticed the way he watched her, always                                                                               gazing lovingly.                                                                                                                              After practice they sat tired and

sweaty.''I think we're are going to do good'' he said opening a water and taking a large gulp, then handing it to her.''Me too.'' she drank slowly from the bottle. 

Onew watched her slaving over her dazzling lips, then turning away as she talked again.

''Oppa Im hungry~ Buy me something to eat?'' she said cutely. '' Ne go shower then we'll go''

'' Ne! Thank You!''she quickly ran out of the room leaving him to rest for a few minutes.

He started to feel sticking and disgusting.

Onew grabbed his bag and slowly walked towards the shower room. A scream came from the opposite direction. He turned fast dropping his bag.

He walked in the direction of the scream.''What's wrong?'' He yelled.

The person screamed agian, it came from the woman shower room.

''Luna.''he whispered ''LUNA!'' He yelled running to the door. It's locked.

''LUNA WHAT'S WRONG LUNA!?!'' He banged on the door viciously.

'Get away from me' Luna yelled from the inside.

''Hyung what's going on?'' Minho said running towards the noise.

'' LUNA, help me someones in their with her, HURRY'' Onew anxiously said.

Minho pushed him aside and started beating down the door with his shoulder.

After three trys the door swung open and onew ran in searching for his Luna. He found her screaming in the corner under the shower trying to cover herself from the man with the camera.

Onew quickly slapped the the camera away and knocked the man to the floor with a punch to the face. Minho jumped in and pinned the man down.

 Onew turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his crying Luna picking her up bridal style. '' shh Luna it ok, im here now, your ok'' he said grabbing the camera as he walked out into the hallway.

People were curiously walking out of thier dorms. They gasped as they saw him.

He walked to F(x)'s dorm.''LUNA'' her member's ran to them asking what happened.

'' Someone tryed to hurt her.'' Onew said never looking away from her, thinking about what would have happened if he never saved her.

'' Ima get this , Snoopy! Lets go'' Amber said to Henry'' I got chu'' he said back as they ran down the hall.

''Bring her inside'' Victoria said leading the way to living room.

He began to lay her down but she clung to him with a death grip, crying harder.'' Luna don't cry.''

''Dont go'' she cryed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Soooo. Do you like it?

Please leave a comment about anything. About my mispelling or my grammar or my words being wrong.

I made Amber ghetto AS HELL cause she can be.

And Minho had to be in it He ma Bias. Thank you!! :D