Don't Avoid My Eyes

Tofu's Clumsy Love

Onew picked her up of the floor and rushed her to the bed covering her and holding her close.

He looked up to see everyone watching. He nodded to key to close the door. 

''OUT! You nosey bastards.''He said pushing them out with the door.

''Are you ok?'' he said wiping her tear stained cheek.

''Sing to me'' she whispered.

He cleared his throat.

'''Your eyes are more beautiful and desirable than diamond~ In there, I want to only dream of you~

Don't pretend you don't know, lift your head and look at me~.''

He pushed her chin up, but she looked back down.

''Don't avoid my eyes I can't give up on you~''

He pulled her closer.''Come a bit closer to me~.''

she pulled back.

''Don't stop, when I embrace you ~.''

He put his lips to her ear . ''Everythings alright~''

He looked into her eyes.''Im not a friend, already at the moment I first saw you, Im not just saying this Lady, its only you~''

He put his lips to hers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________ This parts really short but the next chapter will be longer and filled. That's nasty. Lol. Thank you for reading~

Oh and just saying IM GOING TO SEE INFINITE IN NEW YORK!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! 8 DAYS LEFT!

I will breathe the same air, breathe the same polution, be in the same time zone look at the same walls as KIM SUNGGYU!!

Im gana cry during 60 seconds i swear. My life goal is to watch Dongwoo dance the chorus of paradise :F.

and Infinite H have to hear Hoya's destiny rap Myungyeol Hope they do fanservice ^^ and Nam grease and Sungjong FABness.

ill be the short girl in the blue penguin kigurumi next to the green dragon : D

K sorry about that bye~

Thank for reading~