Chapter 1

My True Love

  Yoona was sitting at the corner of the dance studio, furiously scribbling away in a notebook. Finally after ten minutes of writing, she gleefully tore the paper from the page and carefully placed it in a pink envelope. Yoona had poured her heart and soul into writing this letter. The letter consist of her requesting on being in the variety show " We Got Married " and how she wants her partner to be none other than her long time crush Taemin of SHINee. She wrote all kinds of reasons and excuses she could think of to prove why Taemin and her would be a great match. With her being from a very popular and succesful group and likewise for him, there's no way the producers would turn down her request which was what she thought. Just then someone tapped on her shoulders and it was none other than her fellow bandmate Sunny.

"Are you seriously writing it? Didn't you reconsider thinking that maybe your crazy plan won't work?" said Sunny while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes I'm serious! Now stop doubting me, believe me this will work," Yoona winked

  Sunny was the only bandmate that knew of Yoona's huge crush on Taemin. At first Sunny was surprised because she didn't think that Yoona was into guys that were younger than her but as time goes by she thought, hey age doesn't matter. Sunny treasures Taemin as much as Yoona does but not romantically of course and knowing how Taemin is a sweet-natured boy, she supports the idea but she never pictured it to happen on a variety program. Sunny's view on them being closer was more of Yoona approaching him and having private dates and talks, just anything off camera. However Yoona prefers it if the public sees the whole thing coming together and for them to love the idea of them being a couple too.

"Anyways put that aside, we still have practices to do," Sunny dragged Yoona while she frantically kept her letter in her training bag incase she gets caught by her other members who was starting to get suspicious of the two's conversation.

 

  Hours had passed and they had finally finished their dance practice. While the other members were busy thanking the dance instructor and wiping off their sweat after all the hard work, Yoona on the other hand was in a rush to submit the letter to her manager before he leaves. She quickly packed all of her items into her training bag and waved a quick goodbye to her other members before rushing off. The hallway was really long and Yoona couldnt help but curse under her breath while frantically rushing to her manager's office at the end of the hallway. She was in such a rush that she didnt realise that her pink envelope had fallen halfway as she was walking. 

  After what felt like eternity,Yoona had finally arrived at the doorstep of her manager's office. She carefully searched her bag for her pink envelope and to her surprise, it wasn't there. 

"Oh where could it be?" Yoona started rummaging through her belongings. She was starting to panic. No she can't screw it up now after all the effort it took to gather up the courage to write the letter. Just as she was ready to give up she felt a light tap on her shoulders.

"Noona are you looking for this?" said a soft-spoken voice.

Yoona turned around and held her breath. She knew that voice anywhere. Looking at the man now, that big brown doe eyes, that cute little button nose and those plump lips confirms it all. 

  It was Taemin.