Chapter 2

My True Love

  Yoona was too stunned to even say anything. Not only was Taemin a few inches from her but he was also holding the pink envelope that she was looking for. Great out of all people of course it had to be him right? 

"Um yes actually that's um that's mine," stuttered Yoona while unconsciously tucking her hair behind her ear. A bad habit she had when she's feeling nervous or shy.

  Yoona's face was red, half of it was because she had just finished walking down the torturiously long hallway while the other half was because she was face to face with Taemin. She figured that she has to snap out of it before he notices. Taemin didn't utter a single word and just kept staring at her which makes it worse for Yoona. Yoona slowly grabbed the pink envelope from Taemin and flash a quick smile to him before rushing in to the manager's office. However before she could even reach the doorknob of her manager's office door, he grabbed her by her hand.

"Hey are you okay? You're face is so red! Do you want to rest for awhile?" Taemin asked worriedly.

  Taemin has always been caring towards his seniors be it female or male and this was one of the reasons why Yoona fell in love with him. HIs action was so heart fluttering that she had the urge to just kiss his chubby cheeks. But of course she couldn't do that much to her dismay. Taemin looked worried for her and all she could think of was how to change the topic without making it look or sound weird. 

"Um yeah I'm fine don't worry about it! Must be the weather and by the way I really have to go so thank you for returning this to me and see you soon!" Yoona said enthusiastically. Or maybe too enthusiastically.

  It's impossible for her to control herself especially when he's infront of her but with Taemin being a naive person all he replied to her was a cheery goodbye and telling her to rest more. When Taemin left, Yoona looked at her hand that was grabbed by Taemin earlier on and started blushing furiously. Just the mere idea of having skinship with him could make her blush this much but she has to snap out it sooner or later because she still had a letter to deliver.

 

Two faint knocks were heard by her manager, Shin. Shin always set the rule where visitors had to knock softly before entering his office because he's very sensitive towards loud noises which would explain why he's rarely at their dance practices to monitor their progress and has another manager monitoring instead. Shin placed aside the stack of papers he was observing and replied, "Come in." Yoona slowly entered and plastered on a huge smile on her face. She was too excited that Shin had to raise his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Well well what could our dear Yoona possibly have to discuss with me?" Shin asked with slight amusement.

  Yoona then passed the pink envelope to Shin and explained her whole idea to Shin. Shin was another person who knew about Yoona's crush on Taemin although Shin figured it all out before Yoona even had a chance to tell him as he could read her like a book. Shin smiled in amusement as he listened to her plan. 

"So what do you think?" Yoona asked.

"Well I like your idea and honestly I do think it's possible to let this happen but unfortunately I have bad news for you. You see I don't know what kind of coincidence this is but I actually received a letter from the head office that someone here is being requested and is set to appear on the variety program 'We Got Married'. Now again I don't know what kind of coincidence this is but the person requested to appear is none other than your beloved Taemin." explained Shin.

  Yoona's heart was beating furiously. For some reason she doesn't like where this is going. She had a bad feeling on what was going to be said next. But then again her hunches had been wrong lately and who knows maybe by some miracle, Taemin's partner will be Yoona afterall. All the delusional thoughts were appearing inside her head before Shin had to snap her back to reality.

"Now you see unfortunately his partner will not be anyone from this company but his partner will be someone from Plan A entertainment by the name of.. hold on let me check erm... ah yes! By the name of Son Naeun. She's really popular these days and the producers of the company would love to see how the chemistry between these two will work out," explained Shin.

  While Shin was rambling on about how the producers were stoked on the idea of Son Naeun and Taemin being a couple, all Yoona could hear was her own heart shattering into pieces. Call her a hopeless romantic but all she ever wanted was for her to experience love.

  Yoona's tears were running down her cheek and she slowly went from sad to angry as all she could think of was how to get Son Naeun as far as possible from Taemin before its too late.