Chapter 1

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Girl Who Cried 'Dolphin'!

 

3rd P.O.V:

     "Kim Taeyeon! Get up you lazy bum!" Jessica screamed as she barged in Taeyeon's room. She picked up a random pillow that was scattered here and there and started hitting Taeyeon with it. 

     "How many times do I have to tell you to stop going into my house without sending me any warning?... Dolphin." Taeyeon said as she got up from her bed.

    "I'll take that 'dolphin' comment as a compliment. And just because you have a phobia does not mean that you won't go to school." Jessica told her as she went to Taeyeon's walk-in closet and started going through it.

   "Here." Jessica threw an outfit that she picked herself on Taeyeon's bed. 

   "Jessica-ssi, stop trying to make me go to schools. I'm fine here." Taeyeon said coldly as she took the outfit and put it back into her closet.

   "But why? At least try. The doctor said that it isn't too late to help you get over your phobia. You need exposure! School can be a good experience for you!" Jessica said as she tried pulling Taeyeon into her bathroom so that she can change, but still no avail.

   "I don't need any exposure, I can do fine, and I can live by myself." Taeyeon told her.

   "But!-"

    "I'll go when I'm ready." Taeyeon said blankly and exited the room and went downstairs, instantly grabbing the freezing ice cream from her freezer. Jessica rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue in annoyance, she then followed Taeyeon downstairs.

   "When exactly will you be ready? My god Taeyeon! TWO YEARS! It's been over two years since that tragedy happened and you've been locked here in this stupid jail! Everybody moved on already; so why can't you do it?! Everbody tried to help you; your siblings, your relatives, and even your friends! But you never tried! You never tried to help yourself! That's why they gave up on you! Can't you at least, just once, just once, try it?" Jessica pleaded as she went into the kitchen.

    "Please stop being so loud in the morning and no, I won't go. That's final." Taeyeon said firmly as she sat on the couch at the middle of her living room and started jabbing on her ice cream with a spoon. 

   "But Tae, you can't just say that. You need to at least try! You weren't like this before! Please Taeyeon, just once. And you aren't afraid of me right? And also the girls! So you can just pretend that the othe people are us! Except they have a different hair style body and voice!" Jessica pleaded again.

   "Are you kidding me? Jessica-ssi, you don't even know what I'm going through! I never wanted this phobia anyway! I'm trying my best Sica, but- but I just can't." Taeyeon lowered her head down and stared at the cool texture of the ice cream that she was holding.

   "Taeyeon, I know that it isn't your fault that you have this phobia, but you can't just live here forever. We can still cure you. At least try this just this one day; if you don't like it then we'll stop, okay?" Jessica pulled strands of hair away from Taeyeon's face and hugged her. 

    Taeyeon sniffed her tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter