Chapter 2

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet The Diva
(Who Doesn't Give A About Others And Whatnot)
 

 

3rd P.O.V:

      "Taeyeon! Are you okay?" Jessica automatically kneeled down to help her after she saw Taeyeon falling flat down on her face. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm okay." She answered blushing as she was embarrassed about the incident. Students gasped as they saw what the boy did.

        "How dare he do that?"

        "Yah! Don't say that! They're the kings!"

        "If they're kings; they're supposed to love their queens; not hurt them!"

        "Awee, the 'Palm Tiger's' blushing! How cute!" The boy mocked her. "I guess that you aren't that tough and scary like the students said.." The boy looked at her. Taeyeon avoided his gaze as she knew what would happen next. 

        "Yah! Do you know who we are?! Dare mess with us again, and you'll see what we'll do to you and to your little 'posse'!" Jessica threatened as she held her fist out. 

        "And what exactly are we supposed to be afraid of? A cute little tiger, and a what? An alien?" The boy continued mocking them. "You know if I dressed up as a girl, I would be much more prettier that you two, or any of your clique's members!" The boy  flipped his bangs. Taeyeon took a glance at him; doe eyes, blonde hair, and a baby face. 

        Jessica glared at him and smirked. "You do know that you just called Taeyeon a 'cute little tiger' right? Is it possible that you already have a crush on my friend here?" She wrapped her arms on Taeyeon's shoulder.

       "No! O-Of c-course n-not! I-I would never have a c-crush on a filthy and dirty girl like her! Heck, I wouldn't even be her f-friend or make eye contact with her even if she would be the l-last woman on Earth!" The boy stammered. Jessica clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

      "Whatever."

        Taeyeon's heart cringed as she heard those words coming from the boy; 'filthy and dirty'? Am I like that? Do I even look like I'm worthy to be here?

        "Ignore him. He's a ." Jessica whispered as she pulled her away from the boy and his posse.

~~~~

      "Taeyeoniieeeeeee!" The seven girls squeeled as she came into the classroom. "We missed you so,so, so, so, so much!" Tiffany ran to her and squished her in a tight hug.

           Taeyeon froze as she felt Tiffany hug her; she never lets anyone go close to her more than two feet. Yes, the girls did visit her once in a while; but they never hugged her. Feeling the warmth from Tiffany's hug made her somewhat happy..?

           "Yah, Hwang Miyoung! Stop it, you're going to scare her away!" Sunny shrieked as she pulled Tiffany away.

           "Sorry, force of a habit.." Tiffany apologized and went back to her place hitting Sunny on the way for calling her 'Miyoung'.

          "Taeyeon unnie, you can sit here!" Yoona pulled her into an empty seat in the middle of the classroom. "B-But I-I don't l-like to sit in the m-middle." Taeyeon whispered loud enough to be heard by the girls.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter