Chapter 5

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

y, Free, and Single

3rd P.O.V:

        Home. Most would think that staying at home would be one of the best things in the world; from the comfortable bed to the home-cooked meals, everything seems perfect right? 

        That is, except for Taeyeon. Especially with eight monkeys jumping on her bed, hitting her with pillows and repeatedly asking questions such as 'What were you doing with him?' and 'Do you have a relationship with him?' and so much more that she, herself, wanted to kill them for asking such irritating questions.

        Taeyeon sighed as she jumped off her bed, glaring at the eight monkey at the process of it, and trotted down the stairs to her kitchen. "Taeyeon ah~!" Jessica called and dashed towards her.

         "You didn't answer our questions yet! Come on, at least tell me what happened while we were gone~!" The girl whined and made a puppy face.

         "There is nothing to explain and surely there is nothing to tell. Nothing happened, end of story." Taeyeon said her eyes focusing on ice cream that was jabbing with a spoon. 

         "Oh come on! I'm your best friend; along with the other girls! You can tell us!" Jessica continued whining. "As I said before; nothing needs to be told or explained. Period." She told her coldly. 

         Taeyeon pulled her kitchen door open. "Hey there!" The seven girls simultaneously said, piled up on the floor and smiling cheekily as they knew that they were in trouble for eavesdropping on their unnie. 

          Jessica giggled a little too sweet for Taeyeon's taste. "Knew it." Taeyeon muttered and hopped over the pile of girls that was still there. 

         "Damn. She's cold!" Sooyoung exclaimed earning glares from the girls and one painful smack from Tiffany who finally stood up from her  place in the pile. 

 ~~~~

        "I said to stay low and hide, not to go in front of the door and eavesdrop!" Jessica scolded the girls, pinching their ears once in a while. "Well, you were the one who failed on making her tell us the truth!" Tiffany argued, making her voice louder than Jessica's.

            "Still!" Jessica defended herself and argued back with her. The two, supposedly 'mature' girls, bickered back and forth. The girls watched in amusement. "I haven't watched catfights in a while." Sooyoung stated, earning glares once again and another painful smack from Yuri. 

            "Why is everyone punching me today?! I have done nothing wrong!" Sooyoung bellowed and stuck her tongue out. "Because you have a big mouth!" Hyoyeon answered her and stuck her tongue at her too.

            Now the two also started bickering. The maknae groaned as the four fought with their arms flailing around and stomping their feet. She sat down on a couch and just tried to relax from what she calls her 'unnies' when truth be told; it was the other way around. 

            Ding-dong!

            The door disrupted the bickering girls. "Seohyun! Go get it!" Jessica ordered pointing at the door. The maknae groaned again as she was always called by her unnies when they needed her to do something. 

            She opened the door , and her eyes popped out from their sockets. "W-What... UNNIE!" Seohyun ran from her place and grabbed her unnies; pushing them towards the door. 

             "Yah! Why you push me huh?!" Hyoyeon screeched, and hit the maknae lightly. "Look." 

              "Um.. er.. May we please go in?" A deep voice sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter