Part 2 [ 1/2 ]

Can I Be The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later, the situation became worse. Luhan spend most of his time texting, calling and going out and Jongin were not used to it. Luhan started to spend less time with Jongin and with EXO.

 

“Luhan?” Baekhyun asked as he, Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo joined Luhan in the living room.

“Yes?” Luhan said while texting.

“Are you and Onew-hyung are like…” Joonmyeon’s voice fainted when he saw Luhan smiled to his phone.

“Nope… we are just friends…” Luhan said and again typed something to his phone.

“But… you spend more time with him… you're drifting away…” Kyungsoo said and it made Luhan looked at them.

“He needs someone and that someone is me… I am his friend.” Luhan said.

“But we are also your friends… and Kai… he is your boyfriend… What about him?” Baekhyun desperately asked.

“You have me all day and all the time… but Jin doesn’t have anyone… he is lonely… he needs someone… who can help him…” Luhan said.

“But—“

“Who’s Jin anyway?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Jin is Jinki’s favorite nickname… he let me call him like that…” Luhan said.

“He let you call him like that?” Joonmyeon said.

“Are you sure you two are not a couple… because Luhan, you gave a nickname to Onew-hyung and don’t call Kai like that those nicknames and stuffs and the last time you called Ksi it was Kai… He hates it when you call him like that…” Baekhyun said.

 

Luhan sighed in defeat as his friends are cornering him with question. He looked around and saw no one and he was glad anyways. He looked at his friends eyes and swear if they are not having those eyes he wouldn’t tell them.

 

“Okay… I’m going to tell you a secret…” he looked at them with serious eyes. “And you will not going to do what you have done about the issue of me dating Jongin okay?”

 

The three nodded.

 

~

 

“Hyung… ahhh… can you help me? I—I” Taemin asked Jinki who was currently smiling to his phone.

“Ah Taemin-ah… I’m busy… I have to reply to Luhan fast… he don’t like slowpokes and he is not also good at waiting and stuff… Did you know that he is really funny I love him already!” Jinki said as he looked at Taemin. “Oh yeah… go look for Key…”

 

Taemin pouted when Jinki told him that. He went to Key’s room like what Jinki told him to. He don’t want to hear any facts about Luhan from Jongin’s mouth. Taemin swore that moment he hated what is happening between Luhan and Onew. Don’t get him wrong he likes Luhan but what’s between Luhan and Onew is a different topic.

 

“Umma~” Taemin said as he walked to the bed. Key is currently arranging the cabinet based on colors.

“Hmm… why Taeminnie?” Key asked.

 

“Yah! Key! I’m out again. Don’t wait for me. I also have my key so don’t worry. I’ll be out!” Jinki shouted from the outside and they heard the door closed.

 

 

“Umma?” Taemin started. “Am I weird if I fall inlove at someone I shouldn’t be…”

 

Key smiled and looked at his baby. Although Taemin is now looked manly, he is still a baby who wants nothing but attention.

 

“Who?”

 

Taemin buried his face at his hands so that Key couldn’t looked at him but he can’t helped it. He blushed the moment he remembered Jinki’s smile.

 

“I’m inlove… Umma… I think I’m inlove with hyung…” Taemin whispered the last word that made Key smiled.

 

“Are you inlove with me?” Taemin was surprised by that but then he shrugged his head. “Are you inlove with my yeobo?” Taemin looked at him with surprised but then again he shrugged his head. “Are you inlove with that stupid frog?” Taemin shrugged again and lowered his head.

 

“Then… you like that stupid dubu leader?” Taemin frozed and looked at Key.

 

“I—I… I do…” Key smiled.

 

“You know what… I heard his conversation with Luhan… they became friends because Onew-hyung felt like no one likes him here… I mean we are all busy… We forgot about him… I mean… you became cheerful because you are with Naeun right?” Key asked. “No one was there for him… No one was there… only Luhan…”

 

The two of them stayed silent after hearing that. Taemin’s eyes became watery and tears begun to fall out in his eyes.

 

“So all this time it was my fault…” Taemin said.

“Why?”

“Because I changed, if I didn’t insist to change my image… maybe hyung… he… might not drifted away…” Taemin said as he dried his tears but it’s no use.

“Can't you see, Taemin… Onew-hyun wants som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter