Part 1

Can I Be The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is sitting at the rooftop again. Like what he usually do when he is alone. He should be happy and not there sitting alone but he can’t help it, because Jongin, his boyfriend, is out AGAIN, he knew Jongin’s schedule is different from him but he can’t help it!!

 

“URGH!!!! Kim Jongin!!! I’m going to kill you!!!” Luhan shouted then he pouted, as he hug his legs and put his chin at his knees. As if he can do that.

 

After several minutes of being alone at the rooftop, he heard the door opened, he looked immediately at the door hoping it is Jongin and he would greet him, but no, it is not Jongin, not any member of EXO but it is someone he can probably talk to.

 

“Onew-sshi?” Luhan called as he looked at Onew who were currently stretching. Jinki saw him and he took the seat beside him.

“What are you doing here? Luhan-sshi?” Jinki said then he looked at Luhan.

“Drop the –sshi we are almost at the same age… and Luhan sounds better.” Luhan said.

“Then drop the Onew—sshi and call me Jinki, okay?”

 

Luhan and Jinki were quiet after that. They enjoyed each other’s quietness. They looked at the city and everything they can looked at. Jinki put his hands at the back to keep him up and threw his head backwards.

 

“They look pretty, aren’t they?” Jinki started to ask. “Oh… can I call you Han? Luhan is so mainstream… everyone calls you like that…”

“Hmmm… anything you want…”

“Call me Jin then, I want to be called by that long time ago…” Jinki requested and Luhan smiled.

“Where is this conversation going? Jin?” Luhan asked.

“Well people like you are just so good to be with… I enjoy your quietness, I enjoy this… back at our dorm, Key always nag, Jonghyun always react, Minho always answer back and…” Jinki suddenly stopped.

“And? How about Taemin-sunbaenim?”

“Taemin-sunbaenim?” Jinki said with a sad smile. “He really became a man… Now he is not a kid anymore… who I will protect…”

“Are you scared that Taemin-sunbaenim is becoming someone you can’t protect now? You know, I have that same problem but not exactly the same… did I make you confuse?” Luhan asked.

“Yes, kinda.”

 

Luhan shifted and Jinki sat properly. Luhan looked at Jinki’s eyes and put his two hands at Jinki’s shoulder.

 

“I’m going to tell you a secret that only Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon only knew, okay?” Jinki nodded. “I am Jongin’s special someone, yeah, I feel I was when he is not cold to me and stuff, he asked me out and yeah we kissed way many times and he told me he likes me too… Joahae means that…” Luhan breathed. “But now I feel like I’m alone…”

 

Jinki saw how Luhan’s face changed and how he tightened his grip to his shoulders.

 

“Me and Taemin are not a couple…” and that made Luhan looked at Jinki. “We will never be…”

“Sorry… I thought you two were a couple… just how you looked at him and everything…” Luhan said and Jinki’s smile faded.

“I hope he can see that… but he can’t… he is inlove with Naeun.” Jinki stated. “He is damn straight…”

“Jin…”

“But I’m glad you and Jongin were a couple…” Jinki smiled.

 

Luhan patted Jinki’s back and the two of them just returned at their previous position and stayed quiet at is.

 

 

~

 

 

“Okay, see you…” Luhan said as he closed the door, he opened the lights that was at the door area so he can put his shoes nicely and Minseok won’t nag at him, anymore.

 

While removing his shoes, he noticed that someone was standing in front of him.

 

“Yixing? Why are you still awake?” Luhan asked.

“Luhan-hyung… it’s late… who was that?” Yixing asked.

“Oh that? Jin—no that was Onew—sshi, he was at the rooftop also… he brought me before going to their dorm…” Luhan said and Yixing simply nod. “Good night, Yixing”

“Night, hyung.”

 

 

~

 

 

The rest of EXO woke up and went to the kitchen. When they entered the kitchen (‘they’ means Tao, Jongin and Chen) and were surprised that Sehun is being obvious again.

 

“Yuck! Sehun! It’s too early!!” Tao said as he take the seat besides Yixing.

“What’s up, Sehun? Why are you so obvious?” Jongin asked as he also takes his seat.

“It’s because of this…” Kris gave his phone to Jongin and JOngin saw a HunHan picture. Jongin gave his phone back.

“Are you jealous?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Nope.” Jongin replied. EXO’s faces were priceless.

“Why?” Baekhyun said. “Aren’t you mad that Luhan is holding Sehun’s hand? Oh wait don’t tell me you don’t love him anymore?”

“WHAT? NO!”

“Then why!” the whole EXO said.

“Well, it’s simply because I trust him…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter