Ending

We're getting married. damn
Hyorin pov
 
When I was about to go, I call baekhyun for making sure that bora is not with him and the kids. 
.
.
.
.
 
HE EVEN NOT ANSWER MY CALL!?
.
.
.
 
“Hello?”
“Ah darling. Why you not picking up my phone?”
“I'm driving”
“Okay I get it. Are bora is with you?”
“Uhm? Yes”
“. Let her go home by walk”
“Eyy. She's a gir—”
 
I hang up. So he just keep his eyes on bora. I know she's prettier than me now. But why she always try to get my husband? I won't go. 
 
"Boss. Sorry. I can't go with you. My head is so hurt. I can't handle it" I said making many reasons. "Really? Okay. Just for this time, hyorin-ssi. Just go home" he said. YES I'M FREE. I nodded and then I fastly go home. 
 
 
"Mommy!" My daughters greet me. "Hey sweetheart. Where's dad?" I asked. "In the bedroom" they said. I nodded. I go to the bedroom and I saw baekhyun ping bora's dress. What the— "hey darl" baekhyun greet me. "What the?" I said. "This is not like you think. I just help bora to her dress. I'm not gonna doing anything too. I have you" baekhyun said fastly left bora alone and kiss me. "Excuse me. I'll go home. I'm so sorry for what I did that make you jealous, hyorin-ah. We're best friend right?" Bora said. "Its okay. I understand you. I'm sorry too" I said and she hug me. "Thanks all. I'll go to USA tomorrow. Take care" bora said and then she leaving. 
 
We live happily together and no one can disturb us again.