Complicated

We're getting married. damn

HELLO EVERYONE PLEASE DO GREET FOR THIS CHAPTER AND FOR ME YOOOOO CLAP YOUR HANDDSSSSS

 

 

-many years later- [but baekhyun, hyorin, and the rest is still young. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ okay stop]
 
Baekhyun pov
 
I have 3 daughters now from hyorin. I really glad that we're happily ever after. My first child, named Byun Laura. She always called 'lala'. And my second child, Byun Nana, and the last is Byun Natasha. Lala is 13 years old, nana is 12 years old, and sasa is 11 years old. 
 
"Daddy!!!" Sasa coming towards me. She hug me from behind. "Hey my princess!!" I greet her. Hyorin is taking a job. She always get home so late. So I just like to play with the kids. "Kids, want you to go to park?" I asked. They shouting. "Lets go!!" I said and then we changing clothes. 
 
 
"Look! There's a beautiful clouds" I said. The clouds is shape like a lady. A lady that I know.... Yoon Bora. "Is it a lady?" Lala asked. "Yes. A beautiful lady. A strong lady ever" I said. "I feel like you know her" lala said. "Who's that?" Nana asked. "Yes. I know her. She used to my best friend. But I don't know where's she now. Sad isn't it?" I said and chuckling. "Do you love her?" Nana asked. "Hm? Of course no. I love your mom" I said. 
 
When we're playing, there's a drink counter. "Lala, can you buy some drinks?" I said. She nodded. "Of course! I have a money too. I'll buy starbucks okay?" She said. We all nodded. 
 
 
Lala pov
 
When I go to starbucks, I saw a beautiful auntie. Very beautiful. Are she's 16? She looks so young. She wait for her order. "Can I help you, girl?" The barista said. "One cookie crumble and one pepermint frappucino please" I said. The barista nodded and then I give the card to pay. I go to beside the autie and then she look at me. 
 
"I'm sorry auntie!" I said when I bumped into her. I'm too serious looking at her beautiful face. "Its okay young lady. What's your name?" She said while chuckling. "Laura. Byun Laura. How bout you beautiful auntie?" I said. She froze for a while. "Byun? Your father must be have a byun for his surname huh? Me? You should guess who I am ㅋㅋㅋ" she said.  "Yes! My father's name is byun baekhyun! Hmmm... What's your surname?" I said. "Baekhyun-ssi? Ahh. The name is not strange. My surname? Yoon!" She said. "You know him? Yoon? Hmmm... I don't know" I said while pouting. "Okay okay. My name is bora. Yoon bora" she said and smile to me. "Bora unni? My father just telling me about you a minutes ago before I go to here" I explaining. "What? Really?" She said. She turn her head around but I can see she's wiping her tears. 
 
"Mrs. Yoon!" The barista called. "Mrs. Byun!" The barista added. I grab the drinks and then suddenly bora unni grab it first. "Let me help you. Where's your dad? And I should greet hyorin too" she said. "My mom is not here. She have a tight schedule. Lets go" I said and the we walk together. 
 
 
Baekhyun pov
 
When I saw lala is coming back, she's with a lady. Beautiful lady. "Hey baekhyun-ssi" she greet me. I turn my head and then saw bora smile to me. "Oh? Bora? Nice to meet you again. I'm kinda missing you" I said and then she smiles. "Tsk. It's kinda cheesy. I missed hyorin actually. Please greet her from me" she said. "Lala, are she's nice to you?" I asked. "Yes. She's so nice and beautiful. I want to be like her!" Lala said. 
 
"Dad, are that's the girl that you tell us?" Nana asked. "She really looks so beautiful" sasa added. "Yes. She's the girl. Yoon Bora, kids" I said and then they greet her. "What should we call you?" The kids said to bora. "Hm? Whatever you want!" She said. I just smile when she's play with them. I still see she's still hurts. I bet she's so sad. I feel so sorry. "Kids, that's our beautiful autie" I said and walking towards bora.
 
 
Bora pov
 
When I see baekhyun again... It's feel like I'm the only one that missing him like crazy. I try to get him.. But still. I can't. And I thinking about hyorin too. If I get him, I would cry because my friendship is over. I'm so confused. When baekhyun walking towards me and playing with the kids too.... I feel like this is a big family. I wanted this so long. 
 
 
Hyorin pov
 
"Its already 6:00PM. You can go home" my boss said. "Okay. Thankyou. See ya" I said and then I excitedly go home. When I grab my phone, there's a text from baekhyun. He said that he's in park. I go to the park.
 
 
"Hey" I saw bora playing with the kids. I feel so angry. She's sit next to baekhyun and they're holding hands. "Hey hyorin-ah" baekhyun greet me and then I fake my smile. I come towards him and then kiss his lips. I want bora stay away from my husband. I know it's kinda of jealously, but he's mine! "I missed you" bora said and then she hugged me. "I missed you too" I said. "Mommy! She's your best friend?" Sasa asked. "Yes she is" I answered.