Our first meeting

We're getting married. damn
Hyorin pov
 
I wake up early today hehehe. I just want to take a walk alone. I change my outfit to a sport outfit and then I walk alone. I'm gonna see seoul yeahh!!!!!! But I missed my mom and dad already. I'll call them later. Now, I should take a walk and see a fresh world. I put my headset on my ear and then I start playing a songs. 
 
 
Its kinda tired. I saw a starbucks there open already and then I check are I am bring my starbucks card or not. I check it and what I got? Nothing. But I always bring a cash. So yeah. I go there. When I entered there, I saw 6 guys sit while laughing. Hehehehe so cute. When I go to the barista, I saw one of the guy go here and stand beside me. I just ignore him. "What do you need, mrs?" Said the barista while smiling to me. "One cotton candy please" I said while smiling to her too. "Okay. What's your name, mrs?" She said. "Hyorin" I said. She write my name on the cup and then I just look at it are she write it right or wrong. And I saw it right. Yeay!!!! And then the guy beside me order too from the next barista. "What do you need, mr?" The barista said to him. "Chocolate cream chip" he replied coldly. "Okay. What's your name?" The barista asked. "Jongin" he said. Jongin? It's reminded me of.... EXO. THOSE GUYS ARE FROM EXO DAMNNNN. I keep calm and then the barista asked "have starbucks card?" "I forgot to bring it. So I don't use it now" I said while smiling. "Just use this. I pay for her" jongin said while give the card to the barista. "So, this is one buy one okay?" The barista said and jongin nodded. I'm so shocked. When the barista give the drink to jongin, he handed it to me. "Thankyou so much. So, how much is mine?" I said while grab the drink from his hand. "No. Its free" he said while smiling. "Eyy, I can't accept this" I said while looking at him. "Its cheap. Just drink it" he said. "Why are you so hard" I mumbled. "Yes I am" he said and then I grab a tissues while write my name on the tissues. I bring the tissues and then I put it on my pocket. "So, how much?" I asked again. "Cheap" he said and then leave me alone. I sighed. "Thanks" I mouthed him when I about to go. He nodded to me and waved to me. I waved to him back. I grab one tissue from my pocket and then use it to the drink. Its kinda cute. The tissue have a mark my name. 
 
Baekhyun pov
 
When I saw kai waving to the girl, I look at her and then I look something is fall from her pocket. I walk quietly and the fastly grab it since its not far from my seat. "Baekhyun-ah. What's that?" Kris hyung said. "A tissue" I said. "Let me see" kai said. I give it to him. "This is hyorin's" kai said. "Why can you know it?" I asked. "She left her name here" kai said while pointing at the right top. I saw 'Kim Hyojung' name and a signature. I grab it from the table and then I save it on my pocket. "Are you gonna bring it with you?" Chen asked. "No I said coldly. 
 
Hyorin pov
 
When I already take a shower, someone ringing the bell. I open it and saw my parents standing there. "Mother!!!! Father!!!!!!!!" I jump excitedly and then I hug them tightly. "Hey darling" my mom hug me back also my dad. They sit in the living room and look around. I bought them a tea and then some snacks. "Hyorin-ah. Don't treat us like a guest. We're family" my dad said. "ah yes. I just want to make you two happy ehehehehe" I said while rubbing my neck. 
 
"So, please wear a perfect dress for tonight. We'll have a dinner" my mom said. "What?" I look at her. "Just wear your favorite one" she said. I just nodded while confusing. 
 
Baekhyun pov
 
 
"Hello mom?"
"Yes baekhyunnie"
"What?"
"Please join me and your dad dinner tonight"
"Eh?"
"Just wear a nice outfit okay?"
"Whatever. I'll come"
"Nice"
"What time?"
"7pm"
"What?! Its already 6:33pm!"
"You should quick"
"Bye" 
 
I hang up the phone and then I take a bath. After I take a bath, I change into a formal outfit and then I say goodbye to exo first. I drive to my home and saw my dad and mom there. "Lets go" I said while picking up them. "I'll drive" my dad said and then I change my position into backseat. "So?" I said. "Just wait" my mom said. I sighed. I really feel so awkward. 
 
Hyorin pov
 
"Lets go" my dad and mom calling me. "Okay" I said and then go downstairs. "Oh honey. You look very gorgeous" My mom commented. "Ey stop it" I said while covering my face. I get into my dad's car and then the car start moving. I sighed and then my mom try to cheer me up. I feel like something's gonna happening. 
 
 
"Hyorin-ah lets go. They're already waiting for us" my dad said. "Hmm" I humming. I get off from the car and saw a parents sit there with a guy who's back facing me. "Hello sweetie" the parents said. "Ah hello...-" I cutted off by them. I really don't know what should I call them. "Just call us mother and father or umma and appa" they said. Okay that's mr. And mrs. Byun. Damn. Its mean the guy is.... BYUN BAEKHYUN GODDDD. "ah okay mother" I said while bowing. "Baekhyun-ah. Turn around your head" mrs. Byun said. Baekhyun turn his head to me and then he gasped. "Are you know her?" Mr. Byun asked. "A-anniya I didn't know her. At all" he said coldly. "I think he's there when jongin paid for me. Hmm. "Come sit with us" mr. Byun said and then I sit beside baekhyun. "So, you two should introducing yourself because you'll be getting married" my mom said. "HELL NO" Me and baekhyun shouted together while stand up from our seat. "Too late" mr. Byun said. "You must be kidding me mom" I said to my mom. "Nope" she said. "Damn" I mumbled. "Okay. You. Lets go to the garden first" baekhyun said while pulling my hand. 
 
"What?" I said without looking at him. He sighed. "Just act like we're care and love each other when our parents is here with us. But when they're not around, just let it go all. We have a different schedule right?" He said. What a nice idea. "Okay. I agree. Lets go" I said while smiling. He grab my hand and then our hands interlock. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Ah you two look sweet!" My mom said. Actually not at all. "Hehehe" I laughed. And then the foods is coming. We all eat together.
 
 
"Okay mom. I think we should go alone. We can't join you all" baekhyun said. GREAT. "yes its okay. Have fun dear!" Mrs. Byun said. We walk to outside and then I fastly get off my hand from him. "Okay now you can go" baekhyun said. "Drive me to my home first" I said. "For what I drive you there" baekhyun said. "I wanna go alone with my car" I said. He sighed. "Get in" he said coldly and then I get in his car. 
 
"Eh? I think this is mine" I said while grab a starbucks tissue with my name on the right top. "Oh r-really?" He start nervous. "Where'd you find it?" I said while looking at the tissue. "The tissue fell on the ground. I pick it" baekhyun said while take a deep breathe. "Ah I remember... When kai paid my drink eh?" I said. He's humming as a sign with yes. 
 
"Eh? Baekhyun-ah. That's my house..." I said slowly. "No need to go there. Lets hang out with exo" he said still his eyes in the street. "Me?" I said while pointing at myself. "Yes of course! You won't? You can go now" he said while stopping his car in the street. "Ey don't be like that" I said. He sighed and then continued driving. 
 
 
"Yo guys" he greet them all. "Yo baekki!" They greet baekhyun back. "Oh? Hyorin?" Kai said. "Yes" I said while sighing. "Why can you two...." Kai said slowly. "Our parents want us to married" baekhyun said. "So you agree?" Chen asked. "Actually no. But... Yeah" baekhyun said.