Chapter 10

Doll For Sale
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Luhan POV***

“Luhan?” I hear someone call my name.

I slowly turn to face the person.

“It is you,” Kris says.

I stare at him not sure what to reply. I look back at Sehun.

“He’s getting ready.”

“For what?” I ask.

“To find you,” Kris replies. “It’s been a year, right?”

I nod my head yes.

“Seems like a long time. Imagine for Sehun how much longer it’s been.” Kris reclines himself on the tree.

I continue to stare at Sehun. My heart beats faster and my eyes feel like they’re about to water.

“The question is, are you ready to be found?” Kris asks.

“I’ve been waiting,” I mumble.

“That’s funny. How do you expect him to come looking for you when he’s waiting for you to miraculously appear in front of him right now?” Kris says coldly.

Kris’s phone rings. “Stay there.”

He talks fragments into the phone. When his eyes are off me, I start walking away. I get the urge to run, but the sight of Sehun pulls me back. I stop walking and face Sehun’s direction. Slowly, step by step I get closer to him. I pass Kris who’s eyes are glued to me. Is this what you wanted? You were only being mean because you care for Sehun. I know that’s the reason.

“Sehun…”

 

***Sehun POV***

“Where are you going?” Kris asks me after we park.

“To prepare,” I tell him.\

Kris starts laughing. “Back to the bench?”

“Yeah.”

I quickly walk towards the bench. An uneasy feeling overwhelms me. For some reason I feel as I it won’t be there when I arrive.

When I the bench is in my sight I sigh of relief. I sit down and watch birds crowd together then fly away. I quickly zone out. Am I really going to see Luhan again? Or is this all a dream?

“Sehun…” I hear Luhan call out to me.

“Not again,” I say out loud.

I begin to laugh.

“Mind, you are one prankster. I just want to say I’m sick of you playing games.” I feel my eyes begin to burn. Tears come down. “If Luhan isn’t here the

Please log in to read the full chapter