Chapter 11

Doll For Sale
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Sehun POV***

I stare at Luhan as we both cry. I walk over to him and hug him.

“I never blamed you… And I never stopped loving you,” I whisper into his ear.

Luhan hugs me tightly. “I love you too.”

A weak smile forms on Luhan’s face. More tears make their way out of our eyes. I smile at him as big as I can.

“I really love you.”

 

--- A Few Years Later---

“Where’s Luhan?” Chanyeol asks.

He walks towards the table and sets down some drinks. Baekhyun steps in with food.

“He went out with Kris,” I tell them.

I continue to watch TV as they move around serving themselves food. They finally sit down.

“I thought Kris disliked him?” Baekhyun says.

“No. I think he was just throwing a fit. Luhan took his spot on the couch,” Chanyeol laughs.

“They’ve gotten close. I come home from work and they’re both watching TV,” I reply.

“I wonder what they are doing…” Baekhyun says.

“You mean I wonder what Kris is making him do,” Chanyeol says. “How long has it been since Luhan moved in with you?”

“One and half years,” I tell them. I stand up to go serve myself food.

“I’m glad for you. Now you have a family of two,” Baekhyun tells me. “Actually three if you count Kris.”

I begin to laugh. “It’s not bad having him over. It makes me happy seeing Luhan speaking to more people.”

“Wasn’t that your goal?” Chanyeol asks. “He’s finally by your side and he actually smiles.”

“Yeah. I’m happy with how things are going.”

 

***Luhan POV***

“Now listen,” Kris points at me. “I’m buying him this. He will look good in it. You go buy him something else for his birthday.”

“I know. I already bought something,” I pick up the bag I’m holding.

“When did you get that?” Kris asks.

“A while ago. While you walked away I stayed behind,” I reply.

Kris nods his head. “Really? Wow I don’t realize you’re gone.”

“Let’s pay?” I ask him.

“I’ll go at my own pace,” Kris says.

“Fine,” I answer.

We slowly make our way to the cash register. When Kris starts paying I slip away to the food cour

Please log in to read the full chapter