Part 2

Sunflower For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana is talking to a group of friend before someone call her. She leave the group to answer the call and after she finished with her call. Her way is being blocked by Jooyeon and Haejin.

         “Yah Choi Hana..where are you going?” Joyeon ask and she standing in front of Hana in purpose. Not letting her go through.

         “Why? Do you have problem with me?” Hana ask as she wrapped her lean hand on her chest. Questioning Jooyeon.

         “Of course I have problem with you but not just only me..the whole class is facing the same problems because of you...” Jooyeon answer back.

         “If you guys have problems with me, you were loser...now please make a way...” Hana try to break the ‘wall’ that was created by Jooyeon and Heejin but her hand was hold by Jooyeon.

         “What is wrong with you guys?” Hana pushed the small body Heejin and caused the girl to stumble a bit.

         “You are not allowed to leave the school today...we don’t want to have any problem because of you..”

         “What do you mean?” Hana ask back. She can sense there must be something wrong with them. Eventhough Jooyeon never like her but she never act that way towards her especially she has her brother as her protector. “Don’t tell me my brother is asking you guys to do this?” Hana start to suspect Joon.

         “Yes, it was me...” Joon’s voice can be heard from behind her and Hana look at her brother. Joon slowly approach them and both Jooyeon and Haejin bow to Joon before they leave them for brother-sister ‘discussion’ time.

         “Oppa..what is all of this..you have no right to control what I want to do..”Hana speak harshly to her brother. She completley ignore the look that other students is giving her.

         “What is wrong with you Choi Hana..you never being this way before...is this because you start to be friend with those kids from the other school?” Joon ask in calm way. Eventhough Hana is using harsh word but he is not goign to do the same. Fire and fire cannot tolerate each other but water and fire can do the opposite.

         Hana scoffed. “Why would you care about what I want to do, it’s none of your business...” Hana retorted back.

         “You don’t care about omma feeling anymore right? I still can tolerate when you are being rude to me but not to omma...” Joon speak, eventhough his tone never change but there is the firmness in the voice. “or you want me to call appa and tell him what did you do in school?” he start to use the threatening way and cause Hana to bit her lips.

         “Fine call appa...I will call Bomie-auntie...” she leave her brother and start to call someone.

         Joon look at Hana. Wonder who is the person that Hana mention just now. He never knew that their father or mother have the friends with the same name.

***

         “So your sister Choi Hana is being request for an exemption from classes for today..” the principal tell him as Joon went into her room.

         “Exemption? Why?” he ask the principal.

         “It says,there will be an outing request by the guardian Park Bom..do you happen to know this person?” the principal ask. Since she herself is a friend to their mother, Im Yoona. The principal decide to ask it to Joon, Hana’s brother.

         “I don’t know the person with that name” Joon muttered with confused face.

         “I guess you should go and talk with your sister..she was in guest room with Park Bom...” the principal announce before she stand up, followed by Joon and they were heading towards the guest room.

          Joon look at the woman who is talking to Hana. Hana looks extremely happy with her but she frowned when she saw Joon come into the room. The woman smile and she stand up to approach the boy.

         “So you were Choi HyunJoon? Hana’s twin brother?” Park Bom ask with a sweet smile but Joon just remain silence.

         “Who are you?” he ask that woman.

         “Oh..I am your father friends...we never met before but I know your father, actually Joon-ah..I planned to take Hana with me today, for an outing but then I remember that Hana told me she has a twin brother so I decide to take both of you for today? How was that?” Park Bom ask.

         “I am sorry but this is school time, we were not supposed to went out with strangers without our parents permission..” Joon comes with the wise word and left Park Bom to become speechless with the boy intelligence answer.

         “Err...” she glance at the principal’s face.

         “Bomie-auntie is not a stranger..she is our family too...” Hana suddenly interrupted them and make her way towards Bom and stand next to her.

         “Yah Choi Hana..what are you talking about?” Joon look at his sister.

         “It’s true, oppa may not know but Bomie-auntie is soon to be our new mother...” Hana speak to the principal and cause everyone to become speechless. Joon was shocked to listen to Hana’s word. “You can call my dad if you don’t believe in me...right Bomie-auntie?”

         Bom look at Hana. “Neh? Err...”

         “Auntie don’t be shy...I think everything here is already settled..let’s go...” Hana pulled Bom hand and leave them while Joon is standing there. The principal also still in shocked. She never knew that Hana would be so blutant to talk about their family business in front of stranger.

***

         “Thank you for telling me all of this..neh..” Yoona end the call with the principal and she massage her temple. ‘Choi Hana!! What did you do again this time around...’ she sigh.

          Yoona then look at the front door when there can be heard Jaehoon noisy voice. He must be already home. The seven years old Jaehoon is the mood maker in the house. He got all the homour traits in him and always make people laugh. If Joon is the calm and cool type, Hana is the charismatic and stubborn type while Jaehoon posses the humor, loving, naughty and the traits that always make people around him smile.

         “Omma...omma...did you know that I was casted into the next play in our school...” he informed Yoona while he is still at the door. He throw his bag on the floor after picking a piece of paper from his bag and run to Yoona.

         “Really? Which character are you playing?” Yoona ask. Never to mention. Jaehoon also seems very inclined into acting stuff. Is he going to be one soon?

         “Red riding hood and the wolf...” he chirped happily while showing her the script that he is go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter