Final

Sunflower For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for making you wait..this is the last part and the longest one...hope you enjoy reading this story..please continue to support me..and have a nice day...fighting!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

One week later...

         Yoona is eating lunch with Sooyoung and Yuri at SW Hotel after their small gathering. It’s been quite long time since they met each other. Jessica and Jiyong is still in States. They were there since Jiyong need to take care of their business over there and at the same time, Their children Jihoon and Jenny also went to school in States. Jaejoong and Tiffany also back to live in States for almost ten year already with their two girls, Eunmi and Sunmi. Hara and Junhyung already back to Korea with their one lovely boy Jaewoon.

         Sooyoung is happily eating while Yuri is staring at Yoona face. She can sense her uneasiness and her sadness. Yoona is not as cheerful as always.

         “Do you have problem Yoong?” Yuri ask as she look at her friends face. Sooyoung also stop eating and look at Yoona.

         “Did something happen at home? You want to go home early?” Sooyoung ask and Yoona smile.

         “Of course nothing happen but at home but I don’t know how to say this...” Yoona slowly sigh.

         “Why? Is this about Seunghyun? he cheated on you?” Sooyoung asked and Yuri pinched Sooyoung shoulder.

         “This is about my Hana..she has change, completely change...” Yoona mutter with heavy heart.

         “It’s normal..she is a growing up teenager and of course there will be so many changes in her...” Yuri assure Yoona.

         “Hana said she hates me, she don’t want me to be her mother...” Yoona slowly reveal the bitter truth and cause Yuri and Sooyoung mouth to hang open.

         “She said that?” Sooyoung ask.

         “Why?” Yuri ask and Yoona look at them both without an answer.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

         “Do you have fun?” Park Bom ask and Hana smile contendedly. They went out for shopping. Just two of them. Hana look at Park Bom who is busy choosing new handbag. She never saw her mother spend so much money on herself before like buying new bag or clothes.

         “Is this the feeling?” Hana suddenly speak and make Park Bom turn to look at her.

         “What feeling?” she ask Hana.

         “Shopping with your mother?”

         “Why? Your mom never went shopping with you before?” Park Bom ask.

         “We did but that was when I was small but she never do that anymore...” Hana mutter.

         “How was your mom looks like? I never meet her before..” Park Bom suddenly ask and made Hana smile.

         “My mom is very pretty she is the most beau-..” suddenly Hana stop talking. The answer come out from without even forcing herself. Almost in instant like she can’t control it.

         “Why?” Park Bom ask when Hana stop talking.

         “Nothing...I am hungry, can we go and eat?” Hana ask and Park Bom smile.

         “Okay...I know this one places where you can get a very delicious food..”

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

         “Would it work?” Yoona ask with anticipation and saw Sooyoung and Yuri nod their head.

         “I am sure this will work, she is a girl..and never to mention your daughter...she said that because she want your attention..don’t take to heart that much...” Sooyoung assure Yoona.

         “Alright..thank you unnie for helping me..” Yoona smile looking at Sooyoung face. This is why girl need their friends. Not only girl but a woman, a mother also need advice and support from other people. The trusted person.

         “By the way...didn’t you say earlier, you are going to pick Jaehoon up from his piano class?” Yuri suddenly remind her.

         “Oh god, what time is it now? I almost forgot...” Yoona look at her watch on her wrist.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

         “We are going to eat here?” Hana ask and Park Bom smile.

         “Why? Is this your first time being here?” she ask Hana.

         “No, in fact I always come here..this hotel belong to my mom’s friend...”Hana inform Park Bom and she nod her head.

         “Your mom sure know a lot of people, as far as I know, the owner of this hotel is a celebrity couple right? Choi Sooyoung and Choi Siwon?”

         “Yeah them..they are my mom’s friend...”

         Park Bom nod her head but then her phone rang. Park Bom turn to look at Hana and whisper something to her.

         “I am gonna answer this call..you wait here for a second...okay...” Park Bom move far from Hana to answer her call.

         Hana is looking at the decoration in the hotel when she saw a very familiar figure come out from the elevator. Her mother and her two auntie, Yuri and Sooyoung. Since the accident where Hana blurted out about she hate her mother, she always avoid Yoona at home and to suddenly met with her like this is unexpected.

         Yoona’s eyes also caught her daughter figure standing at the lobby. Alone. Yoona quickly make her way towards her daughter. “Hana!” Yoona call for her when she saw Hana start to make her move. To run from her.

         “Hana wait...” Yoona called for Hana and run a bit and cause Yuri and Sooyoung to look at each other before they also do the same.

         At the mention of Hana’s name and to see three woman is trying to chase after Hana, Park Bom look at them. She ended the call and went to caught Yoona’s wrist from continuing doing so.

         “Who are you?” Yoona ask the woman who suddenly caught her wrist. Her eyes is still at Hana who seems already out of the hotel.

         “What are you trying to do to Hana? You are going to kidnap her?” Park Bom ask in hurry.

         “She is Hana’s mother...” Sooyoung answer and Park Bom look at the woman, she know Sooyoung. Shocked. She slowly release her grip from Yoona’s wrist and saw Yoona run after Hana out of the hotel.

         “Hana wait, don’t run..we need to talk...” Yoona speak as she follow behind Hana.

         On the other hand, Hana is not sure why did she run away from her mother. Is she feel embarassed after what she has done to Yoona? She don’t know but she can’t face her mother at the moment. She feel scared to look at Yoona after what she said to her.

         “Hana...” Yoona still call for her and finally she caught Hana’s wrist and make her stop. “Where are you going?” Yoona ask with her soft voice.

         Hana look down. After her bold remark telling Yoona that she don’t want Yoona to be her mother but the mother is still talking to her in nice way. She can’t understand her own mother and Hana release herself from Yoona’s grip before she run towards the road but everything happen too fast when she feel someone pushed her body and she fall down onto the road and also she can hear a loud sound.

         In a puzzled condition, Hana look saw many people coming towards her way. Why? She also heard Sooyoung and Yuri scream as they rush to come to her. Hana saw all of that. Are they coming to check if she is okay? Hana look at Park Bom. She didn’t move at all from the other side of road. Instead she just stare at her.

          Hana try to stand up and she realize that her knee is bleeding but what come to her senses is the person is not coming to help her but they went somewhere near her. Hana can’t see what is happening since the crowd was gather around the way but she can hear Yuri’s and Sooyoung’s cried. Why? What is happening? Why did they cried?

          Suddenly something come to her mind, in instant. With trembling knee she stand up and turn to look for someone. Her mother. Where is she? Where is her mother?

         “Hana!!!” she heard Yuri call for her name and Hana try to find the source and she is sure it is in the middle of the crowd. She slowly pushed herself into the crowd to see what is happening and she became statue when she saw a figure lying on the road. Bleeding and unconcious.

         “O-omma...omma..” Hana suddenly muttered with trembling lips and her tears fall down in instant.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

         Seunghyun rushed into the hospital after he got a call telling him that his wife got into accident. He was in shocked moreover to imagine this thing would happen again to Yoona. He would never imagine the same thing to happen. Twice. Yoona is being hit by a car again. For a second time. It almost take his breath away. Scared and worried together.

         The moment he reach the emergency unit. He saw Sooyoung and Yuri is waiting outside and he saw Hana is trembling while clenching her eyes together. Seunghyun immediately went his way to Hana.

         “What happen? why is your mother inside? What did you do to her?” he ask Hana and shake his hand over her shoudler but Hana is sobbing as she shake her head. Not being able to control her fear anymore.

         “I-I’m sor-sorry a-appa...I didn’t mean to do this to omma...I am sorry..I am sorry” she pleaded as her body slowly melted onto the ground. Crying.

         “Seunghyun-ah...it’s not Hana’s fault..Yoona try to save Hana before she is being...” Yuri try to explained but she choked into another tears. Sooyoung come to Yuri and patted on her shoulder while Hana is still crying on the floor. On her father’s feet.

         Seunghyun knee become weak and he don’t know what to say anymore. Yoona always do that. Sacrifice herself for other people but this time it is for no one other than her own daughter. The daughter that hurted her many times. The daughter that he cherished and believed until Joon told him the truth about why Yoona slapped Hana before this and why Yoona is so angry at Hana. His own daughter try to embarassed him and his wife. Did he fail in leading his own family? Fail to be a good husband for Yoona and a good father for his children?

          “Yoona will be alright..don’t worry...” Siwon patted on Seunghyun’s shoulder and try to calm him down.

          Youngbae who is also just arrive look at them. Yuri saw her husband and make her way into her husband embrace. This is too much for her. Yuri is always weak whenever there is something wrong about Yoona. Indeed, their relationship is something that can’t be described by words. They are more than a friend. They are like sister. Family. Twin.

          Siwon look at his wife and make a gesture at Sooyoung to help Hana. Sooyoung nod her head and slowly went to attend Hana. She help Hana to stand.

         “Let’s go somewhere...”Sooyoung whisper to Hana. She should not let Hana being there for the moment, especially to see how mad is her father at her. They never saw seunghyun is so mad at Hana before. She is the apple of his eye. She is always the apple of his eyes but not at the moment.

         “But omma...” Hana mutter as she look at the closed door of emergency room.

         “Your omma is still inside..let’s go somewhere first...” Sooyoung whisper and she bring Hana with her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤❤❤

Next morning...

         Hana is holding onto her mother hand as Yoona is still unconcious. Her mother hasn’t woken up since the surgery ended. Eventhough the doctor said, nothing serious happened to her but Hana still feel guilty for what she has done to her mother. Yoona end up with broken hand and wound on her forehead. Luckily there is nothing serious with her leg since she used to have a pretty serious leg injury history from the previous accident.

         Hara walk into the room to see Hana still with her last night clothes. Hara walk to Hana. “Hana-yah...have you eaten breakfast yet?” Hara ask.

         Hana shake her head. Hara take a sit next to Hana. “I bought breakfast for you and there’s your school uniform and school bag...go change your clothes and eat your breakfast, the driver is waiting outside..” Hara speak to Hana and she look at her mother’s bestfriend.

         “Auntie Hara...you are not mad at me?” Hana suddenly ask.

         Hara raised her eyebrow.“Why would I should be mad at you?”

         “Because I made omma like this...” Hana suddenly speak and look at her mother.

         Hara just smile after listening to Hana’s answer. “That’s why I am asking, why should I be mad at you?..even if I am at your mother’s place, I also would do the same..and your mom loves you so much..if I am mad at you, when your mom wake up..she will be scold me..” Hara said. Trying to make a joke.

         “Will omma wake up?” she ask another question.

         “She will sweetheart..she is one strong ‘omma’...you should be proud of her...if you know what had happened to her in the past, you would admire her so much...”

         “What happened to her?”

         “Oh...about that...I can’t tell you...now please go, change into your uniform, you are getting late to school...” Hara continued as she patted on Hana’s shoulder and fix the blanket that cover Yoona’s body.

         Hana look at her auntie-Hara in dissapointed way before she make her way to get her clothes and enter the bathroom. What has happened to her omma in the past? She would find out about that.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

         Joon is reading a book when Hana come into the room. He saw his twin sister and he put down his book and rise from his chair. Hana saw her brother reaction and she approach him but Joon ignore her.

         “Oppa..” she called for him but Joon completely ignore Hana and left the room. Hana can’t say anything either. It’s her fault for making her mom that way. If she did listen to her mother. If she didn’t do such thing to her. If she didn’t speak to her mother like that. All of this wouldn’t happen.

         Sooyoung who is just come out from the bathroom look at the two siblings and she shake her head. Joon is still mad to Hana. She know Hana also feel guilty about what had happened. Sooyoung slowly approach Hana.

        “Your brother is still in shocked...let him be...” Sooyoung speak. Trying to assure Hana.

          Hana slowly sit in front of her mother bed. Looking at her. She hasn’t woke up at all, it’s been near 24 hours. The doctor said, if she is still not woke up. It’s probably her mother is going into a coma state. It really scared her. Is that why her brother didn’t want to talk to her? Even her father hasn’t said anything to her since last night. Everyone is angry at her. She deserve all of that. Hana start to cry after that.

         “omma..I am sorry..please wake up” she mumbled and hearing Hana’s word, Sooyoung went to her.

         “Hana-yah..you want to hear a story?” suddenly Sooyoung ask. She knew Hana is going to cry again, so she need to distract her for a while.

          Hana raised her head to look at Sooyoung. “What story?” she ask. stiffled her own tears as she look at Sooyoung’s face.

         “The story of how your dad and mom got married...” Sooyoung smile when suddenly Hana’s face lit up into excitement. She never heard that story before. she really want to know about that, moreover, her Hara-auntie also said something about her mother past this morning.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

         Seunghyun kissed Jaehoon’s forehead. He is getting fever because he missed his mother. They forgot to pick him up from the piano class and he wait until night before the teacher decide to send him home but no one was at home because they were at hospital, they were all so worried about Yoona until they forgot the little one. Seunghyun feel guilty for that. Yoona would be mad at him if she know that they forgot about Jaehoon.

         “I am sorry Hoon-ah...” he whisper and planted another kissed. His fever has gotten better. He is worried about Yoona who is still unconcious in hospital but he can’t leave Jaehoon at home. If he is going to bring Jaehoon to hospital, he afraid if Jaehoon would found out about his mother. He has been asking about Yoona since last night.

         “Appa....”

         Jaehoon soft voice turn Seunghyun gaze at his son face. He touch his forehead. “Why? You want to eat?” he ask his son.

         “Where is omma?” he ask and look around in his room.Probabyly, looking for his mother.

         “Omma will come home in a bit..all y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter