Part 1

Sunflower For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HANA!!!..HERE!..we were here...” Yejin wave her hand at the girl and caused several man turn to look at Hana. They stop to stare for a moment. Of course she is beautiful. She has the perfect combination of beautiful face with beautiful figures eventhough she is still 16 years old.

         Hana run a little to reach her friends. “Sorry...did you guys wait long? I have to careful before I could sneak out from my class or else my oppa would find out about me..”

         Chaeyeong look at her. “Where is your oppa? He didn’t notice you were absent right?”

         “He has basketball training today..don’t worry..he won’t find out about me, let’s go...” Hana walk through the crowd leaving Yejin and Chaeyeong behind before they follow her.

***

         Yoona is busy serving the food in the kitchen when Joon pushed the door open. She smile looking at her son. He is wearing his training outfit and with his tall figure and handsome look, he looks a lot like Seunghyun, his father.

         “Omma...what did you cook for dinner?” Joon come to the table and try to take a look. His eyes is shining looking at the food. “Wow omma...you cook a lot today...is someone coming over to our house?” Joon ask and look at the beautiful face of his mother. He always proud when his friend keep complimenting about how beautiful his mother is.

         “Aniya...omma cooked this for you, Hana and Jaehoon....” Yoona smile contendedly, looking satisfied with her own cooking.

         “How about appa? Is he coming home for dinner?” Joon ask another question.

         “Your appa went to Japan this morning he will come home tomorrow...” Yoona smile but when Joon try to steal the food she slapped his hand quickly. “Go and take shower first then bring your dongsaeng downstairs...oh by the way...where is Hana? I didn’t hear her voice at all? Did she come home with you?” Yoona ask and look at her son face.

         “Hana? She didn’t come home with me. I have my basketball training today..I thought she already come back home...”

         Yoona look at Joon face and smile. “Never mind..go and take shower..maybe she is already home..omma didn’t hear her since I am busy in the kitchen...”

         “Neh omma...” Joon sneakily planted a kissed on his mother cheek to cause Yoona chuckled at his behavior. He is so sneaky. Just like his father. She smile looking at Joon running into his room for a shower.

***

         Meanwhile, Hana is in the club. Drinking with her friend and enjoying the music in the club. Yejin look at her watch on her wrist.

         “Hana-yah...it’s 1O pm already...aren’t you going home? What if your dad found out?” Yejin ask the girl.

         “He went to Japan this morning..he won’t find out about this...” Hana answered leisurely and Yejin nod her head.

         “Then how about your mom?” Yejin ask another question and caused Hana to stop moving her body to the music.

         “She won’t find out since she is busy taking care of my dongsaeng...” Hana answered in a calm way to left Yejin in silence without any further question.

***

         Yoona is looking at the big clock on the wall. It’s already past 11.30 and Hana is still not home. She thought Hana was at her room but when she went to check on her earlier she is still not back. Yoona ask the driver and he said, Hana didn’t call him to pick her up as usual and when Yoona try to call Hana’s phone. She is not answering the call at all. Yoona pace in the living room. Anxious about her daughter whereabout. Joon is already in his room. He is studying for his test. Aren’t Hana have test too? She and Joon are in the same class.

         The time already striked 1 am when finally Hana showed up in the house. She was tip toed into the house and unaware that her mother is waiting in the living room. Hana’s step was pinned when suddenly, the light was turn on by someone.

         “Where have you been? It’s one o’clock already...” There come the mothers’ stern voice.

          Hana slowly turn to look at her mother. “O-omma...you were awake?” she ask. A bit stuttered.

         “Where have you been Choi Hana?” Yoona ask another question and she approach the daughter. When she come near her, Yoona can smell the liquor from her clothes. “Did you drink? You went to night club?” she raised her voice because of anger and made Hana flinch in surprise.

         “Omma..I just went out to hang out with my friends..I didn’t drink alcohol only coke, that’s it...”

         “Stop giving excuse Choi Hana..what has happened to you? Why are you suddenly being like this?” Yoona ask in dissapointment.

         “Why are you so angry over this small matter? I just went out with my friend not around in the club...”

         Pang!!!

         Hana didn’t see that coming. She completely in shocked when her mother raised her hand at her. “ How could you slapped me omma...appa never touch my face!!!” Hana screamed at Yoona while crying and stormed into her room.

         Yoona look at her hand. She was in shocked too. She never raised her hand at Hana or any of her children before. It just that she can’t control her anger when listening to Hana’s vulgar word. Since when Hana turn to be that way. Yoona never teach her children to speak like that to their elders and especially to use such vulgar word.

         Yoona slowly went to sit on the couch and look at her hand. She has raised her hand at Hana. She didn’t mean to do that but she has to do it. Hana has gone too much. Yoona was worried while waiting for her and this is what she got, her daughter is talking in such way to her.

         “Omma...are you okay?” Joons’ soft voice can be heard from behind her. Yoona didn’t answer to that and instead she sigh. Joon must be watching and listening to the whole thing from earlier.

         Looking at her mother gloomy expression. Joon take a seat next to her. “ Omma..I am sorry...” he mutter looking at Yoona’s face.

         “For what?” Yoona ask him.

         “For not being able to take a good care of Hana..I don’t know that she would do this thing..I am sorry...” Joon hold Yoona’s hand and kissed it.

         Yoona smile looking at the love of her life. “It’s okay darling... you are still small, omma should take good care of you, Hana and Jaehoon...” she assure the son with her smile.

         Joon also smile looking at her mother beautiful smile. “Omma..I promised, starting from tomorrow..I will pay extra attention to Hana and I won’t allow her to do such thing again...”

         “You promised?” Yoona ask and Joon nod his head.

         “I promised...”

***

Next morning.... At school

         “Okay class...like what I have said yesterday..we have English test today...” Mrs Lee, the English teacher annouce and cause the students to go ‘ahhh’ and ‘ohhhh’ because of that.

         “Yah Choi Hana...” Joyeon call for Hana who is sitting next to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter