Halloween Party

Halloween Party

*AUTHOR POV*

It was the 30th of October, the day before Halloween. You still haven't decided on what to wear for the halloween party tomorrow, you went in the lounge room to see your boyfriend Jin. Jin is well known in South Korea and other places around the world, from the Kpop group called Bangtan. Bangtan consist of Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jimin, Jungkook and also Jin.

You just got invited by Jin to go to an Halloween party with him, to celebrate Halloween duhh. There are going to be many people going, also it's a private party so fans wouldn't know where it is or wouldn't get in.

 

*YOUR POV*

'Have you decided on what you wanted to wear?' I asked, sitting down next to Jin.

'Nope, have you?' He chuckled, putting his arm around me.

'Nope, we should go to the shops to find some costumes for us' I giggled, poking his cheek. 

'Do we have to?' He wined.

'Yes, it's tomorrow remember.' I puffed my cheeks, crossing my arms.

'Fine, let's go' He said, getting up and grabbing my hand.

I grabbed my bag, with my purse and phone. Jin and I both left the house, locking the door behind. 'Should we walk or drive?' I asked, deciding whether if I feel like walking.

'DRIVE' Jin laughed, running to the car.

'Well.. you're driving' I giggled, running to the car.

He opened the passenger side door for me, 'thank you' I said sitting down on the car seat. He closed the door and went into the drivers side, he closed his door and started up the car. 

About 15 minutes later, we arrived at a halloween shop that has loads of costumes, I closed the car door and waited for Jin to hop out of the car. He pressed the button that locks the car doors and grabbed hold of my hand. We both enter the costume store, searching through the costume section, Jin found an Nurse outfit.

'You should wear this jagiya' He chuckled.

I looked at what he was holding, 'ew no, do you want your guy friends trying to flirt with me?' I asked, lifting up one eyebrow.

'You're right, we should get something that could cover your body up...' he paused, 'How about this grim reaper costume?' 

'No' I said, glaring at him.

'Okay, how about a ghost, that covers up your whole body' he smirked.

'Jin, I want some skin showing' I continue looking through the costumes. About 5 minutes and no luck, still haven't found anything. Jin went to look around the shop because he was bored looking at the same costumes, over and over again.

I went up the same aisle again, still no costume that caught my sight but then... I found the right one, it was a couple cat costumes, I grabbed it and looked for Jin around the shop.

'Jin' I called, still looking for him.

Someone tapped me on the should, 'RAAAWR' Jin yelled, trying to scare me, with a mask on. I just blinked, 'You know that's not scary' I took the mask off Jin's face.

'Awh, jagiya. You should of just pretended that you were scared' He pouted

'Nope, anyway I found a good costume for us!' I lifted up the bag.

'Cat couple costume? I'm sorry but I'm not going to be as a cat' He said, grabbing the bag out of my hand.

'Awh! Come on Jin, pleaseeeeeeee' I winedpouting.

'Nope, nope, nope, your pouting won't get anywhere' He smirked, pinching my cheeks.

'Fine' I puffed my cheeks, I thought on what I should do to convince him to wearing, 'aegyo' an idea popped in my head.

'Oppa' I tried to catch is attention. He looked at me with his eyes widen from what I said, I took a deep breath and did my best aeygo.

'Oppa, can you pweaase wear the costume with me' I puffed my cheeks, leaning on him, doing a cute face.

'uh... anything for you jagiya' He grabbed the bag out of hands and went to the counter, I followed behind, doing the score signal. He brought the custome and then grabbed my hand, he opened the passenger for me, I sat down. He quickly went to driver side, sat down and started up the car. We arrived at our place; went inside, I placed the costume in the bedroom, 'You know you shouldn't do aegyo for me, you know what I would do' Jin said, wrapping his arms around waist.

'I know, but I really want us to wear the costume' I giggled.

He planted kisses on my sweet spot, which is my neck. I unlocked his hands around my waist and turned around facing him, then started kissing his pink lips, he slide his tongue inside my mouth. For about 2 minutes of making out, I pushed him away and went to grab my clothes, then went to have a shower. After the shower, we decided to watch movie, I ended falling a sleep in Jin's arms. 

 

*NEXT NIGHT*

 

Tonight is the night, for the halloween party that Jin and I were going to. We both got dressed in our costumes. 'I don't know if I like this jagiya' He checked himself in the mirror, he grabbed his tail.

'It's so cute on you, you forgot one thing' I giggled, I looked in the bag and found cat ears, I went over and put it on his head, 'There! A cute cat' 

'Ugh, the guys are going to laugh at me' He pouted.

'Oh well, I promise something special for tonight for you' I winked.

I went in the bathroom, applied make up, making myself looking like a cat and put my hair in a pony tail; I added the cat ears and there, I was looking like a cute cat.

'Jin' I called, he came in the bathroom.

'Time for your make up' I laughed, grabbing his hand, I applied his make up and we looked like cute cat couples. 'Time for a selca' I grabbed my phone, taking the photo. I looked at the photo, and decided to put it on facebook. I put my phone in my bag, and both of us left the house, and went to the private halloween party.

We enter the party and all eyes on us, 'Jagiya, I don't like this' Jin wined. 'Remember that promise' I smiled at him.

'Whoa, you guys went as cat couple, cute' My friend, Eunhee, dressed up as Fairy, complimented us.

'Thank you, your costume is so cute as well' I bowed my head sightly.

We walked over to guys who had their costumes on, Rap monster and Suga looking like gangsta's, V in a ladybug costume, Jungkook as a samurai, J-Hope as a ninja, Jimin as hip hop dancer, but it didn't really seem like he was in costume as that's what he usually wears.

'Wow, Jin. I didn't know you were into this' Suga teased. The guys laughed at what he was wearing.

'Hey! At least I'm not in a ladybug costume' He pointed at V, 'Anyway I did this for my jagiya' He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. 

'Ewww' The guys said,

'Get a room' Jimin said, crossing his arms.

Through out the night, the guys, friends and I had so much fun, we did the best costume competition. Jin and I decided to enter it, we actually won the best couple costume. I must say it was the best halloween night for us and I wished we could of done this all over again.