Ch. 3

The Love of Twins

 

Ch.3
 
~New Character Intro~
 
"KIM WOOJU!" The said girl's mother yelled from the kitchen in their small apartment. Wooju barely moved a centimeter before her mother came in and threw her daughter's morning clothes onto its owner's sleeping face and returned to her cooking. 
 
Almost suffocating, WooJu shot up from her deep slumber. Sleepily glancing at the clock she rubbed her eyes. 
 
7:34 A.M.
 
"Holy-AISH" She pulled on her uniform and rushed out the door out onto the concrete steps that lead down to the sidewalk in front of their apartment building. 
 
She ran through alleys way and streets before arriving just outside the campus. *10 minute bell rings*
"Uh. Uh...." WooJu grabbed one of the few horizontal bars that was easy to grab and climbed over the fence. Jumping off, she dashed toward her home room. 
 
~Later than day~
 
"I'm home~" WooJu lazily walked in with her bag almost dragging on the floor. Her mother greeted her from the couch while her father, back from work read through the usual pile of papers. "Good, I've signed you up for some auditioning." Her dad tossed her a small stack of papers all slipped into a paper folder. "W-What? Why?" She looked at her father shocked and confused. "It'll do you some good with your life." He answered without much thought. 
 
WooJu tossed the pile of papers on her bed and changed. She flipped through the pages and scanned them quickly but stopped at the very last page. "There's a quiz???"
 
~New character Intro~
 
 MiYun the mix of music genres set for her that day. Doing her usual tactics to freestyle, she listened first before making her first move. 
 
A heavy, but steady beat made its way into her ears. Bringing her hands in front of her, she mimicked the beat with different poses and then proceeded to actual dance moves that suites her as well as the song. She closed her eyes and felt the song flow throughout her body and leading her through different dance moves.
 
"Well done Lee MiYun." Jang walked in clapping her hands with a kind smile. MiYun quickly turned around frightened by the sudden sound. Once seeing who it was she relaxed her shoulders. "You scared me Miss Jang." Jang chuckled. "I presume you are waiting for news of your training here so far?" MiYun nodded hoping to hear what she's been waiting for. It's been one year since she's been a trainee under Jellyfish Ent. 
 
"You will hear soon but not now. To test if you are ready, I would like you to do this quiz. When you are done, give it to any staff. You are free to do as you wish afterwards." Jang handed her a small packet. "Be honest with yourself!"
 
~New Character Intro~
 
 "See you tomorrow jagiya!" Nam HyoJu blushed as her first boyfriend unlatched himself from her torso as her train came up to the station. They had started dating just two days ago when he came up to her confessing his feelings.
 
HyoJu took a seat next to the sliding doors that she just entered and sighed in content. The last two days were thrilling and left her more exhausted than before she started dating. Now she understood what being emotionally exhausted meant. 
 
She looked around at all the new advertisements had been pasted to the windows and sides of her train. They changed every week or so. However a single one caught her eye. It wasn't fancy or filled with different colors or pretty models posing with the product. It was simple. Like someone asking if you like the present they gave you. 
 
Instead, it asked if you had the ability to become an idol. An endurance question which the reader doesn't know about him or herself.  Just how far can you endure the pressure? 
 
Along with the large printed question, they had a URL in smaller print. HyoJu took a quick picture of the ad and ran out before the doors could close at her stop.

Sorry for the late update!

I just started another story with another awesome author here on AFF so please check it out here > Multilated

Multilated is a Rated M horror story so if you're sensitive I suggest you to turn away.

The last member will be introduced in the next chapter :)

I hope u guys like the new girls~

P.S you'll find out the name of the girl who auditioned later