Ch. 2

The Love of Twins

Ch.2 

"So she didn't question you?" The CEO asked the 6 members all-together. "No...she just told us that she's the new assistant CEO."     Hyuk answered. The group watched as the CEO thought hard as he inhabited their couch. They wondered what was wrong until the elder suddenly stood up. 
 
"Well continue practicing, good work this month. Tomorrow rest." With that, Mr. Hwang left with the members taking the couch to themselves.
 
~New Character's Intro~
"Shin Min Ah!" Min Ah looked at the laptop that was shoved in her face. "Huh?" The long haired girl looked at the screen and saw a quiz opened up in the browser. "Try it! It said I would be to stressed to be an idol." Her friend frowned for a few milliseconds. "Sure!" Min Ah took the quiz while her friend intently watched her answer question after question about her personality. At the end it asked for her email and phone number. "Huh. It didn't ask me for that. Did I do it wrong?" Her friend wondered out loud while Min Ah filled out the information details. "Does it give out free stuff?" She asked her friend who took the laptop back. "It didn't say so. But if you do get something useful, can we split?" Her friend said thoughtfully. 
 
~New Character's Intro~
"That's enough. You can leave now." Jang told the young teen who presented herself with a high pitched song which sounded like she composed it herself. "That's it? I can be a damsel in distress." She immediately brought her hands too her face and imitated a scream of mixed anger and desperation. Unfortunately she ended it with a quick action that seemed she was chocking and then coughed. Leaving everyone but one speechless.
 
"Thank you but that is enough for today." Jang dismissed her and called for the next person to audition. An unseeable glint appeared in the woman's eyes.
 
~One week later~
 
"Good morning. I'm sure you're all wondering why you were called to Jellyfish Ent. Let me just say that we'll all be seeing each other more often."
 
Jang smiled brightly at the six teens. "Ready to move in?"

 

Second chapter up~

I guess this story will be updated weekly