Ch. 1

The Love of Twins

Ch.1 

 
"Amazing. They are receiving more attention this year." Jellyfish's CEO, SeiJoon Hwang, watched as comments increased on an article reviewing VIXX's latest single: "On and On". 
 
The woman sitting across him smiled with content. She will soon be on with her plan. A simple, yet satisfying end with a most complicated process. 
 
SeiJoon slid the paperwork towards her and shook her hand. "Congratulations assistant CEO Miss...." Mr. Hwang realized that he was never given a name and his eyebrows contorted with concern. This girl was still a living mystery.
 
"Jang if you please." She shook his outstretched hand and proceeded to sign the contract. 
 
"And you are sure you can do this within the year?" Hwang questioned "Miss Jang". "Yes, after that I won't be the beginning of your problems sir." She smiled slyly.
 
'She proved to be a headache but contradicted that with her mental ability...' The CEO thought as he watched her leave the entertainment building and entered her car. 
 
Two Days later~
"Are you sure you know what you are doing? Evidence of its origin cannot be found?" Hwang looked at the presentation Jang had finished showing him minutes ago as he sat at his desk. "Suspicion will arise, but it will never be found. You have no need to worry about training them. I will do so myself. I will succeed your expectations. Women are not statues of beauty." She answered with passion. "Yes, you have proved that wrong quite easily I must say." "I will proceed with the questioning then. Thank you for your generosity." The woman bowed before turning off the projector that revealed her project to the CEO and left heading towards VIXX's practice room. 

Ok, I just going to say that all of my chapters are going to be short so please bare with me.

Second chappy will be up next week or so~

Thank you! ^^