the end

my love still goes on

today is 13 april and i will make a chocolate for L and joon.. but i wanna make a black forest cake to key too.. i really miss him.. yesterday i haven see him.. maybe he back home late but his bike parking infront of his house.. that make me confiuse.. but i will make a cake for him..

          "because i listen to my heart beat one by one" sunny cell phone ringging, then

                               she answer the call.. 

sunny : yobosayo?

joon : sunny you need to come here (hospital at town) cause key sick..

sunny : wae.. i will came now.. you wait for me.. who with u..

joon : only me, but i will call taeyeon, amber and hyomin before this..

sunny : ok..ok i go now.. annyong..

             after 30 minute sunny arrive at the hospital and enter key room..

this situation make sunny sad and shock.. 

       this make sunny really shock.. she look at key was sleep like a live corpse on the bad with many tube on his body.. sunny shock and sit at the floor, ahe cry and key mother hug her..

mom : u need to patient sunny.. he always like this before, since we at London.

Sunny : wae?? (crying)

mom : since he young he have a heart cancer and until now.. he always alone and don't wanna

                  talk with anyone.. and he don't even laugh..

sunny : but yesterday i talk with him and he smile at me..

mom : cause he really love u.. he said it to me last night.. then he said that u the one girl whos really wanna be his friend and make he happy..

sunny : (shock and she hug and hold key hand) key i never know that u love me.. i think that i have a love by one side.. i really love u..

               then sunny tear fall on key hand.. then key shock a bit and wake up from sleep.. 

key : sunny, why are u crying?? 

sunny : why u never told that u love me.. i really love u..

key : u can't lie to me, i know u love L, right..

L : no, i know that she never love me, and she do this cause i really love her.. he don't me heart break.. right sunny..

                    come cause joon call him.. he arrive with hyomin , taeyeon and amber..

sunny : (just crying and crying and amber hur her)

amber : sunny ahh .. don't cry cause u make me and other sad..

Key : sunny i will love u forever, my love still goes on..

                         

 

             the end

                   sunny and L was happy together as a lover and joon with taeyeon.. sunny always visit key grave after key die.. she still love key and now she try to love the flower boy L.. key always in her mind.. they study at same university.. and happy..

 key i love u forever and never forget about u and your first smile.. u always in my mind.. and u are mine.. i love u.. 

                          THE END..

sorry cause make key character die cause i wanna end this story and wanna make a new atory.. u can comment.. ^_____^ thank you for read this story..