black forest and cappuccino

my love still goes on

      "morning," sunny said to key and they go to school together.. key being kind to sunny and start to talk with sunny..

they enter the school gate together and walk to the class together.. the pupils look at them and felt wierd cause they can talking each other cause the two of them are really silent..

                                key walk to his chair and sit.. then sunny go to the chair infront of key and she try to talk with key..

Sunny : thanks for the cake last  night.. it really delicious.. ^_^

Key : ya.. welcome.. (still don't have any emotion)

Sunny : hemmm... Amber, Hyomin, Joon, taecyeon.. hey guys.

   sunnyy go to her desk, near her friend.. all of them wierd cause they can't believe sunny talking with key..

Amber: he talk with you??

Sunny : dae.. wae?? he kind..

hyomin : he never talk to me.. even 1 sentence..

Sunny : but he really kind.. you all don't know anything about him..

      sunny run to toilet cause she felt so sad.. and she always think about key..

she on the way wanna enter her class and she was hit someone sholder..

sunny : mianhae..( look at the person face)

Key : mian..

sunny : mianhae miahae key.. (smile)

key : (no emotion) 

  but sfter sunny go, he smile once..

after they finished study in thier class.

joon : guys let's outing this evening.. pleaseee. ^_^

sunny : no.. i have many work to do.. even.. i have a date with L.

mianhae guys..

taeyeon : i'm bored if sunny don't go.. let's ask key to go out with..

Joon : (maybe he wanna go to) i think he want it..

 joon go to key place and ask key if he wanna go with them.. but key don't wanna go cause he need to back home earlier..

   "ding dong" "ding dong"

because sunny have a date, amber need to go to music class and hyomin must take care of her parents flower shop they can't go out with joon and taeyeon..

joon : you really wanna go out , taeyeon??

taeyeon : i don't know.. you ??

joon : (really wanna go with taeyeon) let's go..

taeyeon : (yes) ok..

   joon and taeyeon go to the cafe that they always go and meet with key (alone) and sunny and L (date at sunny favourite place)..

they eat together cause they don't have a place ( key, joon and taeyeon)

 sunny and L have a couple place..

          sunny : i'm happy cause can be with u... are u really love me??

L : me too.. you always ask this question.. you know. i really love u more than i love my self..

sunny : chongmal.. ( hold L hand) no one told me that they love me.. but know i have u..

 sunny look like really love L.. but he never forget about key.. key face always playing in her mind..

L : let's go home.. i 'll sent u back home.. ok..

sunny : ok.. but i wanna buy a flower at hyomin shop.. can we go there..

L : ok.. chulbal..

   they go to hyomin shop by L car.. then...

sunny : hyomin.. (with a high sound and she hug hyomin)

hyomin : sunny.. what are u doing here?? ( look behind sunny ) L hyung..

L : annyong.. ^_^

Hyomin : annyong oppa..

sunny : hyomin ahh.. 

Hyomin : sorry.. what u want.. 

Sunny : give me.. white roses.. emmm 3.. 

L : me too.. give me.. red roses 1.. 

then they back home.. after sunny go out from the car, L out too and go near sunny and give the flower to sunny.. and kiss sunny.. then L never sent the flower to sunny anymore, but now he sent a chocolate to sunny.. he put it in sunny locker..

     my dear,

really happy can date with  L and talk with key.. i don't know why i'm always thinking about key key key.. but after i'll be L girlfrend i never see L friends ( hoya, sungyeol, wohyung and other)

however, today i'm really happy.. tomorrow is a 13 april.. tomorrow i must make a chocolate for L and Lovely joon for friendship.. nite.. ^_^ <3 <3 <3..