- hunger and babysitting

Why do you never notice me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the entirety of the following week, Sora did not catch a single glimpse of Hanbin. It was odd. Hanbin proudly carried the title of being a hard worker- you know, the type that is so devoted he ends up sleeping in the training rooms. However, the whole week Sora did not manage to see him once. Sora slightly started to worry about the mystery boy since she couldn't get the answers from anyone. No one knew where he was. He didn't quit right?

well, it wasn't exactly like no one knew. The only people who didn't know where Hanbin had been were the ones Sora had asked. Soojung for example, she had no idea. She also happened to be the only person Sora had interrogated, but still. If even she, the self-proclaimed walking google (in regards to anyone in the company) didn't know, then surely no one knew.

Nevertheless, Sora tried her best to concentrate on her own training, which by the way was becoming more intense by the day. She was thrilled though, the girl enjoyed learning the complicated dance moves- and of course it had nothing to do with the fact that she was the top dancer of the class. And that the dance intructor would ask her to lead the class. Nope. Not. At. All.

Today was one of those days on which Sora had to meet him in the training room beforehand. He would discuss and show her the new moves so she could help in teaching the others the next morning. He had told her to meet him around 7PM but nearly half an hour later he still hadn't arrived. Sora sighed and lowered her body to the ground. She spread her legs and leaned her head against the cold wall. It was a comfortable position to sit in, unfortunately it wasn't exactly proper. Who cared though, Hanbin wasn't closeby so he wouldn't have to see her ungraceful side. And it is not like Sora cared about what others would think or say. 

She sighed again. The girl contemplated on leaving the place and grabbing something to eat down the street, or to grant the instructor another 10 minutes. As Sora was occupied with the obvious life-pressing situation, she spotted someone ducking in the corner of her eyes. The girl lifted an eyebrow as she realized it had been no other than Song Mino.

Now this kid was something else. The resemblance to GD sunbaenim was insane! His smile, his stare, his face, even the aura he had, it was nearly identical to GD. Sora had even carried the firm belief that Mino was his younger brother for a while. That was until Soojung pressed a wiki page into her face, proving her the two men were unrelated. 

Sora watched as the older male carefully crept on the floor using his hands and knees, from the looks of it he was hiding from someone. His lips were stretched into an innocent grin, and his face was pretty close to the ground. Sora blankly stared at him, he still hadn't noticed her sitting there. 

Suddenly, though he yelped and turned around. The two connected their eyes, Sora flinched and Mino froze in his spot. "wow, I felt like someone was burning holes into my body. Turns out it is true..."

Sora's cheeks heated up, she was not burning any holes into anyone! "I was not!"

He pulled a face and was about to retort back when Taehyun, one of his team mates, appeared and pushed the former on his . 

"Ha! I found you, now please tell me hyung." Taehyun whined and pulled Mino up. Sora rolled her eyes, he acted like a dumb, small child. An annoying child. She shook her head and leaned her head against the wall again. She did not have a single care for the two guys, they weren't close to Hanbin, neither was Hanbin present- so she didn't need to act like she was a nice girl and impress them. Who cared.

"Allright, let's talk it over dinner." Mino grabbed Taehyun by his shoulder and the two walked towards the elevator. They walked past Sora, but the latter didn't bother to even make eye contact with them. She kept her eyes trained on the ceiling. 

Must be nice going for dinner...

After a few minutes of thinking off all the foods Sora could be eating her phone rang. The brunette sighed when she checked the caller ID. 

It was her sister. 

"Sup." Sora said in her deepest voice possible. She resisted an eye roll and closed them instead. Her sister chuckled in response. "I have pretty good news

Please log in to read the full chapter