- Stupid kid

Why do you never notice me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi there! I see you've stumbled on 'Why do you never notice me?' and I  am very honored to have you here! However, since I began writing this story a few years ago, the beginning is lacking (like, a whole lot) so, I am currently editing and rewriting it. I'm sorry for the older readers, I hope you'll be patient with me.

With that being said, please, enjoy!

and don't be shy to leave me a comment! <33

 

 

A cold breeze terrorized the streets of Seoul. It was unusual since the past few days had been quite warm. Sora sighed; she didn’t like the cold weather. The brunette had a sensitive skin so the wind often ended up cutting her face. Sora decided to take out the crème stored in her bag; she knew she wouldn’t even last a day without it. Sora opened her backpack and searched for the crème. The brunette furrowed her brows when she noticed she had run out of it. She’d have to stop by the store first thing in the morning.

The empty streets were suddenly drawing her attention. Sora carefully scanned the neighbourhood. She disliked being here at this hour. It was quite different from the neighbourhood she lived in. Sora was used to cramped places full of light and chatter- not darkness and silence. Sora couldn’t even spot a single cat. This place was like an abandoned city compared to her home town.

 

Sora finally reached the bus stop.  The board informed her that she was late for the previous bus. She had to wait for at least 15 minutes until the next one.

Sora didn’t mind though. She liked being alone for a while since this past week had been draining her energy.

She had finished her second week of being a trainee and heck it was sure tiring. She was happy that she had started and that her trainee status wasn’t high or else she would have been training until midnight.

Sora enjoyed it though. The main-trainer was a kind man and the other trainees didn’t bother her. Everyone was busy with themselves. The girls were busy with fitting in and trying to be as pretty as possible and the guys…well they were surprisingly also trying to fit in and trying to be pretty.

It was something she disliked seeing in a man. Pretty guys only caused problems; at least, that was something Sora's mom always said.

‘’What if he takes longer than you to prepare for a night out. Would you like it if he were to stand longer in front of the mirror than you? Think about it!’’

Sora softly chuckled while remembering her mom’s words. She missed her a lot. She hadn’t left her behind in her home country (unlike a lot of other trainees), she actually moved with Sora to Korea years ago. The reason Sora missed her was because she hadn’t seen her mother all week. She worked late and by the time she was be home; Sors was already sleeping.

Sora finally saw the bus coming towards her. She didn’t waste a second as she quickly jumped up. Her heart picked up its beat as she shifted from one foot to the other. Sora blinked while the doors slowly opened; surprising her with a warm breeze from the inside of the bus.

 

Thank God, it’s warm in here.

Sora let a small smile take place on her face and she checked in with her card. Sora scanned the back row and to her luck it was completely empty.

She was fond of the back seats because she could hide there. Sora could avoid having uncomfortable eye contact with strangers and lift her feet and drown in her music without any disturbances.

 

When the bus stopped for the second time in a minute, Sora looked up annoyed, and sat up strai

Please log in to read the full chapter