- This little shi-

Why do you never notice me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

''Sora!!''

The said girl grunted in response, as an ear piercing-screech woke her up. The brunette had to take a moment to understand who she was, and where she was. She filled her fists with her warm blanket. A new day had arrived, and Sora had zero ounces of willpower to start her day.

''Sora, get your lazy out of bed!''

If Sora's eyes hadn't been firmly shut, she would have rolled them. Her older sister was so loud in the mornings...

''Sora!!''

''Shut up! I can hear you loud and clear!''

''What did you say?! You are impossible, you stupid kid!! Don't be so rude!''

Sora at last forcefully opened her eyes and sat up in her bed. Judging from Kiko's tone she would probably storm into her room and pull her hair. Better safe than sorry

The younger sibling jumped out of her bed- intending to find shelter in her build-in bathroom. She hadn't set two steps before Kiko indeed stormed into her room. And she looked scary. She had one of those 'I am going to slowly murder you'- kind of wicked smiles plastered on her face.

Sora screamed (because loud noises scare predators her sister) and ran into the bathroom. The brunette made sure to slam the door in Kiko's face.

''Open the door! I'm going to give you a hug! I swear!'' Kiko insisted while banging her fists on the locked door.

''Yeah right, so you can hug me to death! I'm not stupid!''

''...yes exactly, yes, you are…'' she muttered, before leaving the room.

''Hey, I heard that!''

''It was meant to be heard!'' Kiko yelled back from the hallway.

Sora chuckled to herself and started her morning routine. The brunette liked taking her sweet time, but it seemed she was running a little late today- because Kiko had been so keen on waking her up.

It didn't take long for the brunette to walk down the stairs- ready to take off for training. She still had the same excitement running in her veins from when she first started her trainee life.

But, that all washed away momentarily when Sora noticed the time on the clock in her living room.

It is 4 past 6...in the morning...

The brunette tried to control her shaking hands as she stomped into the kitchen. Kiko completely played me... I could have slept for at least another hour!

‘’Ya unnie, why do you always do this to me?’’ Sora slapped her sister on the arm, and quickly hid behind her grandmother when she realised what she'd done.

''Hey! That hurt, you little brat!''

Sora snickered as her grandmother shielded her from Kiko's attacks. ''Stop it you two! Eat your breakfast and be on your way.''

Sora couldn't resist sticking out her tongue in victory.

Sora readjusted her backpack after getting off the bus. The brunette decided to leave the house right after her breakfast. It wouldn't hurt to be a bit early. It was her third week after all, she could start coming in early. Hopefully, Sora could earn a much-needed head start from the others in improving her skills. Also, it would probably show the instructors that Sora was serious about this- she could definitely use the extra credit points.

Sora smirked, her dancing had notably improved and this in such a short amount of time. Her weak point was singing- even rapping. She had zero talent for making produce the pure notes and smart lines. But, fortunately her dancing was on point. It did not even matter which genre, be it popping or ballet- she could pull it off.

Naturally this caused Sora to be a little stuck up. She deemed herself the best dancer among the trainees- even among some of the seniors.

In order to survive, you have to have to be confident.

Sora chanted the motto in her head, not realising that her confidence was slowing turning into arrogance. Sora already had started to walk with her nose in the air (which probably explained why she hadn't managed to make any friends yet). The brunette breathed out when she entered the building. YG was huge. Really. Sora had actually lost her way a few times in the first week. Namely, because she chose to use the stairs as opposed to the elevator. It was healthier (and definitely not because she hadn't been able to find the elevators).

When Sora hopped off the elevator at the right floor, her jaw nearly fell to the ground. She saw a bunch of trainees, her peer trainees, waiting in front of the training room. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt left out. Why were they here so early? What was going on?

Sora locked eyes with one of the girl trainees. This particular one creeped Sora out. She had a creepy smile. Regardless, Sora walked up to her.

"Why is everyone so early?"

The creepy girl lifted her eyebrow. "...because we were told so? Isn't that why you are so early?"

Sora's eyes narrowed. She was not told to be early today.

"It is a coincidence that I am early. But I do not remember being told to be early today. Did something happen?"

Sora's peer leaned on one leg whilst she flinched. "That is strange. Kim Yuna told everyone that the times have changed for us since we have been here for a few weeks already. So, it is time to 'step up our game'- or so she said."

Sora's cheeks heated up.

"She sent us an email. Here." The girl showed Sora the email- causing the latter to boil on the inside. Why was she being left out like that?

Kim Yuna was her senior by a year and she was in charge of guiding the new trainees. Sora did not understand why she had left her out though. Maybe she forgot? Or maybe she did not know I was in this group?

"Don't fret about." The girl trainee reassuringly said, "you're on time, aren't you. And, if you want I can just forward the future emails with announcements to you."

Sora granted the girl a smile as a token of her gratitude. "Thank you."

"You're welcome!" The girl answered the smile with a nice one of herself. She seemed to be quite nice and genuine. Sora felt bad for judging her before.

After a proper, and formal introduction (which included exchanging phone numbers and email-addresses) the door of the training room unlocked. Sora didn't see who opened it or if it was auto-set. She assumed it was the latter, the building was high-tec it wouldn't surprise her.

Sora walked over to Soojung, the latter had found herself a nice spot in the back of

Please log in to read the full chapter