Shopping With Wu Yifan

My Stupid Step Brother

- Shopping With Wu Yifan - 

 

I groaned loudly and flopped down onto my bed. “What am I going to wear?! Aish!”

Tomorrow was the first day of school and I had yet to find an outfit! New school, new house… old clothes! Urgh!

While I was too busy cursing left and right in my head, I failed to notice the door to my new bedroom peek open.

“Yah, Lee Minji, can you keep it down? Ever since you’ve come into this house, it’s been upside down,” Yifan scolded from the doorway. I yelped and sat up right! I hope the ert hadn’t looked into my skirt!

“Y-Yah, you should knock before coming in like this! I-I’m a girl-“

“Oh really? I didn’t recognize. But you can’t blame me, can you?” He smirked and walked in without being invited. Shutting the door after himself, he leaned onto it.

I puffed my cheeks and glared. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Well, girls have nice big curves. Where are your curves, dear stepsister?”

My cheeks burned and I chucked a pillow towards him. “Get the out, Yifan!”

He dodged the pillow easily. “Jesus, someone’s cranky. Meow~” He roared in laughter and jogged out before I could bite off his head.

 

It was late afternoon and mum had finally cooked lunch.

“How is it?”

Mr. Wu smiled lovingly and gave her thumbs up. “Best meal I ever had.”

I smiled and agreed.

Yifan smirked at me. "I think Minji likes it the best. You know, considering the way she’s basically stuffing that cat mouth of hers.”

I coughed loudly at that while mum chuckled nervously. Mr. Wu threw his son a disapproving glare while Yifan just shrugged. How I wanted to rip that charming head off his oh-so-hot body! 

And then a devil nested itself in Mr. Wu's head and he had a wonderful idea. 

"Ah, Minji ah, you probably need new clothes for school. Am I correct?" 

I beamed. "Yes, I do." My fingers were crossed under the table. YES! YES! YES! 

"That's great! Why don't you go shopping today? Buy whatever you'd like." Mr. Wu smiled, ignoring my mum's complaints. 

I grinned. Before I could thank him, he continued. 

"Yifan will take you." 

And the smile vanished from my face. "E-Eh?" 

"I don't want to!" My stepbrother said what was on my mind. "Why do I have to take her everywhere?! She can drive herself!" 

Mr. Wu looked sternly at his son. "You're not driving anyone, Wu Yifan. You're accompanying you sister. You and Minji will go shopping today; is that clear? Now go get ready." 

I bit my lip while Yifan cursed under his breath. 

"Now!" 

I scattered out of my seat at the authorative tone as did my bratty stepbrother. 

"I hate you!" I hissed as we got to the stairs. 

"Oh please, I hate you more." Yifan gritted his teeth and ran up to his bedroom. 

 

Knocks rang on my door like a monsoon. "I'm still getting ready, dammit!" 

"We're not going to a fashion show! Get out now or I'm leaving without you!" Yifan growled. 

I scoffed. "As if you would dare! Who's going to answer to Mr. Wu, huh?" 

The knocks quieted for a second. "You have five minutes, Lee Minji!" 

rolled my eyes. Jerk Yifan! 

 

"You look like you're going on some runway." Yifan scoffed and jumped into the passenger seat. 

"Well thank you, I take that as a compliment." 

Yifan snorted. "Guys don't like girls that try too hard, dear stepsister." 

I bit my lip and the engine roared. ing man! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC next chappie :D