Being her "Oppa"

We Could Happen
Chapter 1
 
Being her "Oppa"
 
 
 
"Hyung! Mino hyung! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Junhoe asked Mino who was about to go out of the Dance Practice Room with the rest of the group. 
 
"Oh Junhoe-ya, why? Is it important?" Mino asked.
 
"Uhmm.. Kinda hyung" Junhoe confusingly said as he puts his hand on the back of his neck.
 
"Oh ok sure, what is it all about?" Mino said as he fixes his beanie and glasses.
 
"Uhmm.. Hyung.. I don't know if I can say this but.. don't be angry.. but I'd like to court Minhee?, I like her a lot since she started hanging out with us 11.." Junhoe utterly said in a confused and scared tone.
 
"So.. your point is..?" Mino confusingly asked.
 
"I'm asking for your permission if I can court and date her since your her closest oppa and you guys can never be separated when it comes to composing.. Is it okay if I court her hyung? Is it okay for you?" Junhoe asked as if begging that Mino says okay but he was surprised to what Mino answered.
 
"Why do you have to ask me this? Hahaha. You can date or court her all you want, I don't care. I don't like her. I support you saeng" Mino fakely said with a laugh because he's uncertain of his feeling  to Minhee  and he knows Junhoe is his closest junior and dongsaeng so he has to let go of his closest girl dongsaeng. 
 
YOUR POV:
 
But what he didn't know...... I was listening all along.. I was there witnessing how those hurtful words came out from the lips of the guy I fell so hard too. How I wish I wasn't there. How I wish I was deaf that I didn't hear those words. How I wish what he said was not true but... It was too painful for my heart to take that my legs lost it's strength and there I was sitting down outside the door of the practice room until Taehyun oppa saw me.
 
"Oh, Minhee! Why are you sitting there? Mino's inside. " Taehyun oppa said as he holds me up and puts his arms around me and brought me inside the practice room to where I saw Mino Oppa and Junhoe talking to each other and laughing. I can't look at him because I know I'd just break down in tears.
 
"She was sitting outside the door waiting for you, you should go and have lunch together now" Taehyun oppa said as he hands me to Mino oppa who I can't look straight into.
 
MINO's POV:
 
I was surprised when Taehyun suddenly said that Minhee was waiting for me outside.. Did she hear what I said earlier to Junhoe? How I wish she didn't, because my brain's not just in the mood to function when Junhoe suddenly asked me that. I mean we aren't in "that" kind of relationship, I don't have the right to say no to Junhoe.
 
"Oh your there Minhee- ah" I said as I put my arms around her and slightly teasing her, it felt good. Owning her in front of my friends but I know we're just friends. I'm her oppa and that's it. 
 
I stopped teasing her when her and my eyes met and our faces were just an inch away and I felt like kissing her but I can't. I was strucked in the heart by something, I didn't know what it was but my I just know heart was never the same again.
 
"Oooohh.. Look at this sweet couple. Can you guys do it outside?" Taehyun teased us while smiling.
 
"Yaaah! Taehyun oppa, stop it. I don't like Mino oppa for freakin sake he's not my type." She jokingly said as she puts down my hands away from her shoulders.
 
I was hurt, broken, shattered into pieces with her words. It was the same words I said to junhoe earlier. It really hurts. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but... I know I'm feeling something weird for Minhee.
 
YOUR POV:
 
It felt good saying those words to Taehyun Oppa as a revenge for what he said. I know he won't be hurt because I know he doesn't like me but it's worth the try, right?
 
"Yah, mino oppa, why are you staring at there? Let's go!" I happily said with a fake smile.
 
"O-okay Minhee-ah, I'll be there in a minute" he stumbled.
 
I knew he was surprised to what I said, so I more with my smile signalling him that I was serious about him being only my friend. 
 
I should really audition as an actress, I'm good at acting that I don't like him but... I do. A lot... and I hate myself for that. 
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o
 
"You and Minhee are really close, I envy you hyung. I wish I can be as close to her like you too" Junhoe said looking down.
 
"What are you saying Junhoe-ah? She just takes me as a friend. So you better get up and make a move on her now before any guy from our group courts her first. Fighting!" Mino fakely said to Junhoe knowing that he was that "any guy" he was reffering to. 
 
"I know hyung! I'd plan something for her tomorrow when she finishes her self composed assesment performance!" Junhoe said in excitement.
 
~o~o~o
MINO's POV:
 
I don't know why I'm feeling like this.. is this maybe because it's the first time Minhee said something like that to me. She never denies it when we are teased being a couple. This is the first time she did that. I felt challenged as a guy, because I like girls who are hard to get, I liked being hurt by the girl I like. Maybe I'm crazy but that's the way it is.
 
I walked into the cafeteria and saw Minhee sitting beside Junhoe and the other 9 boys. She really became attached with the boys but I didn't like the scene I'm seeing . I saw a vacant seat on the other side of Minhee so I hurriedly rushed on her side and sat.
 
"How's your self-composed song Minhee?" I asked as I take a side dish and put it into my mouth with a spoonful of rice.
 
"It's going well oppa, I'm just kinda nervous for tomorrow" she said cutely with her pout.
 
"Don't worry, I'll be there.. I mean we'll be there.." Junhoe said awkwardly as he suddenly puts a side dish into Minhee's plate which bothered me.
 
"Aww, how sweet of you Junhoe" Minhee sweetly said to Junhoe while smiling to him. I don't know what I'm feeling right now really, I just wanna throw all the things I see.
 
"Yah, Minhee, can you call me Junhoe Oppa? Well my Birthday's in March and your birthday's on December so..I'm 9 months older than you. You should still call me oppa" Junhoe said in a cool tone staring at Minhee with his fierce and mysterious eyes that always caught every girls heart. I'm really afraid Minhee will fall for her sooner or later.
 
"Aigoo, arasso Junhoe OPPA" Minhee said as he emphasized the "OPPA" word.
 
Now Junhoe has the "OPPA" title too. What do I still have that Junhoe doesn't? 
 
"Yah.. you two, your too cheesy, I can't help but cringe." I said while fakely laughing.
 
"Yah Minhee, I thought you like Mino Hyung?" Hanbin said while smirking with a curious face.
 
"When did I ever say that oppa? We're just close friends. Can you guys stop teasing us each and everytime?" Minhee said in an annoyed tone.
 
"Oooh someone's annoyed" Bobby said and was followed by a laugh.
 
"Minhee, you should have this it's good for your body" I said as I put a vegetable in Minhee's plate but was stopped by Junhoe.
 
"You should be eating this Minhee-ah, it's more healthier than that okay?" Junhoe said as he looked at me with a mad and scary stare.
 
"Calm down Oppa's, I can eat it both,okay? Go and eat your own food now, don't bother me." Minhee said in a cold tone.
 
"Arasso.." Me and Junhoe said in unison as we looked at each other and laughed at what we did.
 

So I can see a hot battle between Mino and Junhoe here huh? Hmmm.. So this Chapter is about how important it is for guys to be called "OPPA", I wonder what Minhee felt when she was being caught by 2 handsome guys. She's freakin lucky right? ;) So what do you guys want for Chapter 3? Minhee's POV or Junhoe's sweet plan for Minhee after her self-composed assesment?

See you lovely readers in the comment box! ^_^

 

Oh shoutout to my bestfriend Sharina who's crazy for Junhoe! ^_^ I promise I'll put you in these fic ;) and Don't be jealous of Minhee, this is just a fanfic sha ;) Thank you for the wonderful 50 readers ;) ^_^ 

 

Oh forgot to say that I'll be updating every Friday ^__^ So you have time to comment and suggest on what I should do with the story ;)