The Introduction

We Could Happen
YOUR POV:
 
Sitting beside him while writing and composing new songs for our next video performance as a trainee in YG Entertainment. We love to brainstorm about our ideas while writing songs,I have a huge crush on him since I started being a trainee here in YG. He's 3 years older than me. He's my oppa, I always call him Mino Oppa and he thinks that its cute when I call him that. He doesn't know I have a huge crush on him, but he loves to work together with me because he said I'm fun to be with and he can always find inspirations to write a song when I'm beside him. I don't really give other meanings when he's saying that to me because I know he always sees me as his dongsaeng or a little sister. I started having a crush on him when YG CEO introduced me to the 11 guy trainees, out of all them he really captured my attention because of his strong and cool appeal and when I watch him dancing when he's practicing he really looks so y and I can't deny that. I always fall harder for him when he dances and I hate myself for that because I know he'll never like me. Maybe I do have the talent in singing nd composing but in looks wise? I know Mino Oppa's ideal type, it's really far from me, I think. I'm not pretty, I prefer to wear jeans and chucks with my messy and curly hair. Besides there is this another trainee that is the prettiest among us. She's Jennie Kim and I think girls like her is Mino Oppa's type. Although I always tease Mino Oppa for liking Jennie, he just ignores me and tells me that she likes another girl. I mean we've been friends for a long time but he had never mention something about this girl she likes or even tell me if he had any past relationships. I'm Lee Min Hee, welcome to my one sided love story.
 
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o
 
 
 
MINO's POV:
Sitting beside her while we're composing new songs. As usual, I got an inspiration to write a song quickly when she's beside me. I don't know why but there's something about her that makes my mood lighten and I can always write raps about love when I'm with her. It's like she's my instant inspiration and BAM! Another song is composed. She's my dongsaeng, she's 17 years old and I'm 20 yrs. old. When I first saw her when YG introduced her to us, the first thing that came to my mind was "Hmm.. My type". She may not be girly, wears high heels or puts make up on but that messy curly hair of hers and her loose shirts and just paired with shorts and sneakers makes me go crazy. At first, yes I saw her as just my dongsaeng but now.. I don't know. I just know that when I'm with her everything goes well, I just need her to always stay beside me because I don't know what I'll do when she's not with me. I don't look at her as my girlfriend or the girl I love, it's more of a bestfriend feeling? Like that. My group always teases her having a crush on me but I know it's impossibe because we know that we are only friends. We just feel mutual when composing songs and about our dream we can really relate to each other. She's the only girl that hangs out with us 11, so we feel like she's the rose among the torns. She became close and attached to the group. But my heart felt bothered when one of my closest junior, Junhoe, the youngest of us all, same age with Min Hee , confessed to me that he likes Min Hee. He asked for my permission if he can court Min Hee. I was surprised why he has to ask for my permission to court Min Hee , she's is not my girlfriend so why ask?
 

So yeah this is my first MINO FANFIC. Well I really love him the very first time I saw him in the episode 1 of WIN. ^_^ Congrats to Team A for being WINNER! ^_^ and yeah.. in this fic WIN BATTLE is set aside so there's no battle here. ;) All of them are just trainees here.. Hmm.. Yeah I included Junhoe in this fic because a lot of my bestfriends and my sis really likes him so much so yeah... and why did I start this fic? Because one of my twitter bestfriend asked me to make a Mino Fanfic so here it is! :) I don't know where this will lead but I hope it will be a happy ending? ;) and I also hope this fic can make my ideas go wild so that I can write the next chapter of "Dragon de Ciel" T__T Sorry to the readers of that fic, I'm still having author's block T___T I promise I'll update! So first, here's a Mino Fanfic for you guys! ^_^ I hope you like it! ^_^

 

See you pretty and handsome readers in the comment box! :)